Is it living up to the Trigger name?

Is it living up to the Trigger name?

Define trigger name?

The usual hype that accompanies anime made by Trigger.

Then no.

this, they're just mediocre at their best

Yes because Trigger really is a shit studio with one good work

You mean the retards who yell: Le Trigger is the savior of anime.
They are shit and so are the fans who praise them.

What hype? The only hyped anime they made was klk and debatably little witch academy. The inou battle threads were dead, and the ninja slayer threads were worse than dead the only thing in those threads were unfunny faggots spamming yeart.
Trigger is shit.

>hype
trigger is garbage, so no

Even Go hands is better than Trigger.

Wow couldn't disagree more. But I suppose if it is one cour then I would agree with you.

Mediocre series that retards sperg out over? Yeah, it's living up to that.

You sound great at parties.

Not at all. Good thing Uchuu Patrol Luluco exists, or people would have assumed that Trigger had completely gone to shit.

I am very much enjoying Luluco right now, probably in my top 5 this season.
Kizunaiver is pretty lame but it's not like it's too bad. It's getting better every episode too I'd say.

Trigger without Imaishi has no name to live up to.

I like it a lot actually, I was expecting to hate it. Tenga best boy.

Absolutely. Trigger a shit.

>luluco
Why do people keep on praising it so much? It's just "lolsorandom" humour mixed in with trigger references. It's not offensive but just kinda boring. Sakamoto is arguably a far better comedy this season.

I would easily say that Sakamoto is the more random one. Luluco has been following a story which itself is random but that allows it to progress faster. A lot of its comedy comes from the situation they are in (i.e being part of a rocket ship) which I find funnier and more fresh than the constant 'look how cool Sakamoto is' deal. Most of Sakamoto is just the 'next situation for Sakamoto to be cool in' and none of the episodes seem to be connected on any level more than 'the bumblebee already took his shirt off before, so now we know this is afterwards because he never puts it back on.'

Eh, the art style is great, but i really think the whole Kizna experiments and plot is actually unnecesary, i really think this could have been way better as a a more normal SoL story, without the "teh secr3t 3xpetimtz" plot, i donĀ“t know make them that they have to work in some mundane school proyect that forces them to work together, or like for some stupid reason they where repsonsible for the destruciton of some imprtant shit in the school and now they have to spend the dummer rebuildgin that shit.

What was the hype with Battle Inu, Ninja Slayer, This show and Luluco?.