The rise of webtoons is upon us

The rise of webtoons is upon us.

so original

Why does every webtoon MC start off as a bully victim

>Korean here
Webtoons won't be able to make anywhere near the anime market, the sheer size of the market and production is much different.

>Curse Note

That doesn't even roll off the tongue well. It's a shit name aesthetically on top of everything else.

>shounen ai, yaoi
well then

Will the antagonist be called M?

Maybe they will actually be original and not the same trash that's been released by the studios for the last ~10 years.

don't knock it till you try it, user

and by it, i mean i used to read cheese in the trap and it was pretty good

>Gookshit
>Yaoishit
>Screencapping Batoto

As expected of a fujoshit.

Don't know if it qualifies as a "webtoon" but Veritas was alright, at least until that abrupt end.

Can age of webtoons finally broke LN adaptation cancerous paradigm?

Is it paneled for continuous scrolling on tiny vertical screen? That's webtoon.
Does it have pages full of mostly small panels in a grid? That's manhwa.
Art quality and b/w or color is irrelevant.

>yaoi
Well this changes everything

What the fuck am I reading.

Well, people with XX chromosomes are indeed crazy so he's kinda right.

How is Tower of God nowadays?
It used to be fun and reminded me of Hunter x Hunter, but then I kinda dropped the second part for no reason.

Nah his name's D

Its gotten better, kinda went to shits and then became alright and almost to shits and recovered quite quickly. Been with it since day one and honestly still something I looo forward to reading every update.

>shounen ai
>yaoi
Homo Note?

Can't read any of these gookshit because of their shitty panelings.

To be completely honest though, Rachel just needs to die already. She is by far the weakest and most annoying antagonist ever. This guy by the way

You're off by like 4 years. That was when shit like ToG was top-rated everywhere. Chink novels are where it's at in terms of mediocre pandering.

Is "The God of Highschool" still shit? Did they return to the normal school battles and shit?

>webtoons
>Koreans
>Original
>Good.

Bam and Yuri are together again.