Thanks Senior Trump for saving DACA, you secured my future in this country

Thanks Senior Trump for saving DACA, you secured my future in this country.

I'm still not voting for you or any Republican but thanks for having a heart

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le amnesty man face

Most Trump supporters support Trump's judgement when it comes to DACA.

They're children, not gang members. We must have a heart here at some point and he's right that they should be legalized.

SAGE SHILL THREADS

You're pretty nice for a Gringo :)

fuck off I Get what you're trying to do, trying to be ironic and make Trump look bad. Won't work shareblue, we're loyal to the end.

You are deluded to the end.
This is a mistake, plain and simple. This is no different than the Reagan amnesty. It's just handing votes to the democrats.

> t. ((( civic nationalist )))

Commiefornia is beyond repair. It's about saving the rest of us.

what a fucking fag
>ILL SUCK HIS DICK TO THE END! EVEN IF HE BETRAYS ME!
>MAGA!

No its not a mistake, we don't know how they'll vote or how their children vote. Trump isn't like Reagan and these folks will remember how well they were treated by Trump when he didn't have to do so. A good leader is also merciful at times, this is one of those times. Anyways it's important to get tax cuts passed and if DACA needs to become law for that to happen then I reckon most Trump supporters will support him on that decision.
>t. nazi larper shill

What are we calling children? 17 and under? If someone was brought here at age 17 they should have to go back.

>we don't know how they'll vote or how their children vote
You are so fucking dense, holy shit.

>posting fake news
fuck off shareblue

>most Trump supporters

You don't speak for others you fucking shill.

Things change when you get into office, I hate how fags like you keep bringing up 4 year old tweets and weilding them like its some kind of gun, first you did it about syria and afghanistan and now you're doing it about immigration. Just trust the fucking guy, he wont let us down.

>Shareblue
fuck off you T_D redditor
I live in the southwest US, this WAS THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE for me. And Trump is folding on it like wet newspaper.

Yes gringo, surrender your tierras. HUEHUEHUE
NM, AZ and TX are also beyond saving.

Trump didn't win because of the southwest, Trump won because of taxcuts promised to the midwest. Giving them amnesty for tax cuts is completely worth it and will solidify his base going into 2020.

You dumb fucks are going to swing the entire southwest blue.
This is repeating the same immigration mistakes we've been making for the last 30 years, and you are making excuses for it.

I'm not making excuses I'm pointing out the fucking reality. Trump needs to compromise here on DACA because it's important to get his legislative agenda through. This is a huge thing in getting taxcuts and maybe even obamacare reform. I'm glad you're not president because you don't understand politics at all.

they aren't getting citizenship in order to vote you dumb kike shill

>Pass DACA
>Democrats will magically relent on tax reform and Obamacare

genius

>DREAM act of 2017 provides a path to citizenship for 3.3 million illegal aliens brought here as children

You're quite dense

>it's gone from "send them all back"
>to "it's only 2 million welfare leeches that breed like rabbits"
You do realize that DACA allows these people to get green cards and apply for citizenship while under DACA right?

You are literally making excuses. This will have a chain migration effect and is more than likely to bring more than 800,000.

I'm sure glad you aren't president, because you are a spineless faggot with no moral courage to stand up for the right thing and hold true to your principles.

name of senorita?

Good I'm glad they're getting green cards and becoming legal citizens. Better than them breaking the law.
Read the art of the deal retard, compromises like this are necessary to get shit done.
I'm not a spineless faggot thats you for betraying Trump and not staying loyal. Fuck off already.

>compromises like this are necessary to get shit done
This is not a compromise, as he does not get anything in return.

He hasn't gotten anything accomplished. He just keeps caving into the Democrats.

Trump is going back on what he promised. I can disagree with the president. I'm not sworn to be loyal to him.

That's what he's negotiating now, it will likely be support for tax cuts or funding for the fixes on the fencing. Be patient and stay loyal.
No you're just a shill, because otherwise you'd be loyal to the movement.

You're pathetic.

If he passes DACA and gets a wall in a legislative package, that's a compromise.

If he passes DACA and has to pussyfoot around with Congress for wall funding, we all get fucked over. That's what it looks like is going to happen.

this, anyone complaining about trump saving daca is completely autistic and does not see the world in a realistic manner, most beaners and spics can function well in society and actually work, the whole "all beaners are criminals" meme is exaggerated, if anything the government should take off welfare since all the niggers use that

It's hilarious that people like you exist after what Reagan did. I guess American education is to blame.

>they should be legalized
legalization and citizenship are two very different things

all spics want you dead though, and the rest of the white population.

More illegals allowed to stay, more democrat voters in the future.

>Senior?

Apparently never learned spanish, faggot LARPER?

quit being a faggy amnestydon poster

Oh yeah only half as bad as niggers

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

About 18% of the US population uses 20% of the welfare but at least they're not niggers right? And yeah they voted majority Democrat but hey at least they didn't vote by as big of a margin as niggers!

Glad we live in a world where our standards are "well they aren't niggers". Oh how we've fallen.

you're confusing spics with niggers, spics idolize white people and strive to be like white people in general

Bull fucking shit.

those are shit-tier mexicans that are Americanized and influenced by niggers.

Where is the source?