Drawfag Thread 1796

Drawfag Thread 1796

second rarfag's files until thread 1789:mediafire.com/?85454fj6ic8ui4p
mediafire.com/?cekrxo0kyd542ku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DUxjW
my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg
i.imgur.com/0zSXEQZ.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3050990
imgur.com/E87H57P
imgur.com/KvMYbQm
imgur.com/p8GHuBh
m.imgur.com/ZhJZbRl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you, drawfriends.

Requesting Sophia as a succubus sexually harassing Tanukichi.

Requesting finishing and colors for this Nep Anchira.
Anchira refs: imgur.com/a/DUxjW
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg

Please and thanks a lot in advance.

Requesting Shion Sumeragi from GJ-bu in a chess match with Kingman.EXE as her opponent. Either as an online computer chess game, or on a large human sized chess board with both of them as their own King pieces with the board set up something like in the pic.

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu, dressed as Filburt, Heffer and Rocko, respectively

>mfw i dont even get a thanks when i deliver
i-i will get gud so you guys cant ignore me !

Who?

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode dressed as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Requesting Hinata waddling down a hallway towards the bathroom with her pants/panties around her ankles holding a roll of TP and looking really embarrassed.

Your OR probably missed it. Or you suck.
Take your pick.

What was it?

Requesting Mashiro (High School Fleet) somehow accidentally getting her whole ponytail cut off.

Requesting Meroune from Monster Musume jumping out from the surface of the sea into the air, with the moon glowing in the background.

Requesting these idols as the YRP.

Requesting C.C as a witch (wearing a short dress as in the ref.)

Chihaya Request from the previous thread. Might fix some things and finish this some time later but feel free to rerequest if its not up to your liking.

Inspired by a typo, I'd like to request Iris Heart as Irish Heart. Which is to say, her throwing back a mug of beer, maybe with her foot on the table. Surrounded by the other characters either jovial or uncomfortable would be nice, but not necessary. Thanks.

Requesting color or lines of Shion as a office lady
Shion ref: i.imgur.com/0zSXEQZ.jpg
Thanks in advance

Requesting Gyaru Mizuki Suzushiro

>that fucking abomination on the watermark

Requesting Ayumi putting her/an headband on Mitsuhiko and him blushing
Or just him wearing it if you have trouble drawing characters interacting

Requesting any 2 girls of your choice performing a navel kiss. Who it is is up to the drawfag. You're also free to suggest possible candidates for this.

Some suggestions:
Lovepon and Narna (Mayoiga)
Kirino and Ayase (Oreimo)
Suzuka-hime (Super Robot Wars) and Merry (Yumekui Merry)
Muse and Salama (Amaburi)

Requesting Sgt.Keroro (Kemono Friends version, that green haired girl in the image) dressed like Fio from Metal Slug (There's a picture of her there too, to the right), or in any other cute or sexy military or soldier-like outfit.

I know I've been posting this for a number a threads, now, and no one seems to have this drawn for me. And since I don't wanna commission this, this will be the last time i'll ask. Can I please have a draw of my two favorite Ghibli boys, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation, where Ashitaka has Haku up agents a wall, and has his hand on Haku's chin like their going to kiss? And I want Ashitaka to have a cheeky grin and Haku to be surprised.

Requesting a Gyate of Sylphy

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Ayame and Sofya together such as symmetrical docking topless
And requesting lactation with either of these two or both, lewd or not, for example in a tittyfuck or just really swollen and leaking through clothing.

Requesting girls with pubic tattoos:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3050990

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool.

Requesting some lewd Cerberus or some belly rubs

I like your taste.

lewd

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

I want to draw fanged waifus without their fangs

/r/ing a smug poplar

Requesting a tank police officer with the mask in the two pics on the right leaning against a wall looking tired. The armor should have the pattern in the bottom right, and the cloth underneath should be the blue in the middle, if you decide to color it. Thanks

Requesting Pitz dressed as Batman and Ai-kun dressed as Superman, bonus points if Beargguy looks like Doomsday.

Requesting my waifu Kai dressed in one of the many Japanese fashion designer clothes

Gyaru

imgur.com/E87H57P
Punk
imgur.com/KvMYbQm

Random one I found that looked nice.

imgur.com/p8GHuBh

Or her as a beautiful Lamia

m.imgur.com/ZhJZbRl

Drawfriends!

Cthuga molesting/fingering Nepgear, please, thanks. Or playing Game Gears together if you don't feel like doing something lewd.
Or Cthuga coming right out of a Game Gear screen as Nepgear is playing and then molesting or simply spooking Nepgear.

Requesting Galko-chan wearing the outfit on the right, only the top is dripping wet and see-through.

It's looking wonderful!
Just one thing: The skirt is a little too high.
So please do continue, there is no way I'm rerequesting this.

Just something of her, anything's fine. Even donning Tamamo's robes or one of her costumes, or that nyangeire which was a fad recently or doing some midnight drinking with her.

Requesting a banchou/sukeban Seaport obsessively stalking out a schoolboy shota Admiral.

I hope you get your request. You're my kind of user.

Smugger!

Requesting a loli Wo-class.

Rossweise topless handbra or black X tape over her nipples like that one loli in DxD has.

Very nice!

Requesting a loli of your choice insulting the viewer.

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

i'll try to do this if i have the free time
lineart Y/N?

Right back at ya

Is your request ready?

been ready for two weeks

It's obvious that drawfags hate my requests so I've changed them.

Requesting a version of the center image that features Tamamo Cat and Ruler instead.

Yes, hopefully this one won't be delivered for someone else first.

Look at those squishy paw pads

Requesting this fusion chart, thanks in advance.
Of Futayo Honda, Angela, and Jun the Swan

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.

no, but drawfags always ignore my requests anyway

Requesting human Inukai from Flying Witch (left) dressed as Isuke Inukai. Have some emphasis on her midriff.

?

I'm not, I need some simmer ideas. Any suggestions? Keep it cute please, or mildly lewd

Requesting an actual cat at the left

I'm not, I need some summer ideas. Any suggestions? Keep it cute please, or mildly lewd

This Thighhigh boots are nice.

It happened to me twice recently.

Requesting her sucking her own tits

Swimsuits are always summer
Eating Popsicles/watermelon
Sundress
Poolside
Outdoor activities like catching fireflies

So little lewds of her, and literally no lactation and/or anal.

Why do her eyes look so dead

I'd like this to be drawn as Aqua fucking Wiz with a futa dick

Make this Sup Forums related

Cat ears and human ears
no one to help her deal with her heat and sexual frustration at a shit protagonist

OR here:
Very smug.

Yes, and hopefully you'll love it.

Someone should lower the temperature if the heat is bothering her

Requesting either Amanogawa Kirara or Akagi Towa (or both) wearing sling bikinis.
Both are from Go Princess Precure.

Adlet and Hans spitroasting/DPing Chamot from Rokka no Yuusha after all the shit she put them through, as she's bound up or not if its just spitroast then have Adlet using a dildo on her ass

I keep messing up on the face, sorry.
Feel free to re-request, I won't feel bad.

Looks fantastic, I just wish I could read it

>your hair smells really nice
>I love your smile
>those ears look really good on you!
>I wish I could be more like you
>your ???? looks fabulous today!
>your legs are so pretty

Requesting Megumi Sakura trying to get a door open

Requesting Nero as an armored musclegirl with huge tits. Midriff and abs preferred.

Cute

you liked the one from Sup Forums that much eh?

I am the requester from Sup Forums. That, and I just reference image my request a little.

refurbished my reference image*
Fug

draw more bocchi

Best I can offer at the moment. I don't think I'll be able to refine any more on this, you can always try asking another user to do lining etc.

Thanks, she'll never be bullied like that in the manga ;_;

Whoops, had to fix the arm before my autism went off.

>Tanukichi's cringe ellipses

Pretty good. Sophia's legs are a bit off.

That's a nice ass- I, I mean drawing.