Kumo desu ga, nani ka?

Is there any hope of it leaving hiatus hell?

When Anri's sequel becomes enjoyable Kumoko will leave hiatus

The things that made Evil god average fun was the dungeon shenanigans. With those side lined i cant see it getting any better.

Any hope of it getting an actual translator instead of just some random tumblrtard?

Blastron?
Turbo already translated everything that RaisingTheDead hasn't. Blastron is okay except for Americanizing shit and getting rid of nai wa~
Evil God Average was fun because the MC didn't really give a shit but was forced to give a shit. Also because Imperial Death was a bro.
Random Teleportation is shit because the MC is a massive shithead and stole best apostle who's wet for him for seemingly no reason.
Anri really needs to use her succubi panties for their intended purpose

Dead thred
Dead series
Dead fanbase
;_;

The series jumped the shark for me when Kumo became a god.

Shit got stupid quick, I miss dungeon survival happy fun times.

It was fine for me since the focus then shifted away from her.

I feel like im the only one who enjoys the series the most after she became a god. I like how the Author has set the world and Shiro's Antisocial antics are always fun.

You're definitely not the only one.

I thought the author dropped this to focus on the LN

I'm still looking for the LN, can't find a translation anywhere.

The LN is just a rehash of the webnovel ain't it?

Yes and no, so far a few things have been changed that could be important later on. An example is the dragon egg.

Wait WHAT.

The translated chapters are just gathering skills, eating frogs and basilisks at the moment. We're 5 chapters in. What the actual fuck?

Its a Novel user, the manga is an adaption.

Ah. Oh god, and here I was afraid I missed several volumes that are not simply on batato or whatnot. Never understood the appeal of LN's, but I'm glad this got popular enough to fruit in a manga.

Which is in Hiatus Hell?

The novel?

i like that it moved away from skills somewhat.
that shit was getting tedious

isnt someone reworking Kumo WN?

I see updates for it on nu.com

Still could use some manga to read kumo with.

Yep. The author said they wanted a brake due to writers block. But since they haven't said a word about it since hope is looking scarce.

Skills are indeed horrible.

>The author said they wanted a brake due to writers block.
Well that's a good explanation. On the other hand that can be very dangerous...

Her powerlevel grows at a rate that's nigh factorial-tier later on.
I still sort of wish we got a look at her skills before she went Godmode

There's not much more dangerous than the author dying outright. See Haruhi for more details.

I don't mind her being a god, but she should have stayed an arachne

>There's not much more dangerous than the author dying outright.
Ouch. That's right. Most dangerous thing here.

She can if she wants iirc and she keeps making tiny spider babies, so there's that.
>she has very nice tits
>you will never be able to feel divine spider tits
Why even live
visiting the Excellent Brats when

I really liked that events for Kumo and for rest of the class were totally in different timeline
Blastron is re-editing translation, he's currently up to chapter 85 (out of ~260)

does she still have that humanoid form or does she become a monstrous spider deity?

>I really liked that events for Kumo and for rest of the class were totally in different timeline
That's not true though, it's just that Kumo-chan's timeline (Godmode at least) ended before the others were even two years old.

She mostly stay in human form but occasionally goes arachne.

>getting rid of nai wa~
Based as fuck. I take my word back.

I meant that user

>does she still
>still
You misunderstand, she was a monstrous spider before and turned into a humanoid form at apotheosis.
Unfortunately all the plebs can see of her is WHITE

>getting rid of nai wa and replacing it with no way
>based
Get your shit taste outta here.

>CTRL+F "No way" and replace it with "Nai wa~"
Problem solved user

>replace it with
>replace
Nigger do you think that I download the translation in txt format

While i liked the Nai wa~ its was turbo's thing. It really didn't have anything to do with the series so i think its better if other translators leave it out.

You could download my docx version on goddess madoka

It's in the original too you know.

Nice quads but eh I don't really mind either way, Blastron does a good enough job otherwise that it doesn't ruin the translation
Getting rid of nai wa isn't a positive no matter how you spin it though, it's her catchphrase or it was until she apo'd

>monstrous

Nah, she rejected evolving into a big fat taratect. Being a medium spider was way better because she can be agile and eat food all day and not get fat.

Just like nakama was in One Piece's original script too and was a totally untranslatable curiosity of the Japanese language amirite?

He didn't get rid of it, he just actually translated it.
Do you complain when subs translate Jotaro's "yare yare daze" to "good grief"?

And it allowed more advanced evolutions. Normal Taratect evolutions were dead end evolutions while smaller advanced species kept getting more advanced till she started getting into "legendary being that shouldt even exist because it kills itself with corruption skills it has no resistance to"

I just want this to be adapted into an anime already so we can get Shiro x D pseudo-selfcest doujins.

Do you actually expect EOP to know a lick of Japanese.

nai wa shit was jarring as fuck if you know even the most basic Japanese, just like desu.

I liked nai wa because it WAS jarring and weird, unlike no way which is super common. I'd be all for it if you found some weirder way to say 'no way'.

For me it was just annoying, not endearing

things probably started spiraling out of control when she got the ruler of pride

Well I mean
anyone with a lick of RPG knowledge knew that she just broke the 'game' in half when she got an XP booster.

Normal Taratrect evolution would probably end up as Arch Taratrect which is retartedly powerful as well.

Small evolution suit her better though because of Idaten.

I wonder if the manga will cover the side stories. Shun wasn't that interesting but I liked Sophia.

I just want katia. God damn I'd a katia.

>mfw imagining a sanic fast Queen Taratect
How terrifying.

Sounds pretty gay desu.

She's totally a boy inside user
Totally a boy, not in love with Shun at all.
sensei a slut

What matters is not the past but the present.

D said the same thing.
And then turned him into a girl. What a gracious evil God.

>implying
Fuck if Katia used to be a girl
Look at those tits

>tits
Fuck the tits Literally look at those hips, sweet jesus.

Well he was a latent tranny anyways and D knew that too, but still.

Oh look, it's Maoyu.

that's not Ariel though

I just want to know what Ariel looks like already, why did the author have to not into character descriptions.

To be perfectly honest the manga maoyuu is how I imagined Ariel.
I really, REALLY want to fuck Katia and Shun is immensely frustrating for not putting it in
Like jesus christ that body, the hormones must've been insane to do that.

I think she's just supposed to be a young girl with long brown hair.

Wait what, did Teena suddenly lusting for a guy?

Thank God I didn't try to read it just because it's in the same world as EGA. EGA was perfect as it is.

Does anyone have the better-quality scan of it, I could've sworn it was around somewhere
Not just any guy, the main character who's your generic Shonen MC, complete with being unimaginative, retarded, and OOPS I CAUGHT A PEEK OF YOUR SUCCUBI PANTIES BETTER STUTTER LIKE A RETARD.
Seriously, female MCs are so much more amusing for some reason.

Ariel is supposed to be a loli-baba though right?

Hardly a PLOT monster like Maouyu's Maou.

Shiro flips out and runs into a corner if a man touches her though, when it comes down to the reactions aren't very different.

Yeah, except Shiro is presented as autistic and lovable anyway, and since she's autistic about people she simply doesn't interact with them directly.

Teena actually hasn't fallen for him yet but the MC wants to fuck her pretty badly.
Luckily based Anri is cockblocking him with all her might while pushing the female bow hero on him as hard as she can to get him away from Teena.

Every MC is autistic though, how else would the readers relate to them.

They can be amusingly autistic like Anri or Kumoko or even fucking Kazuma instead of being basically a more beta Keereetoh.

At least she knows what she likes and wants.

Muscular dandy oji-sans.

I'm actually kind of surprised Kumoko threads aren't filled with SHIRO PLEASES OLD MEN FOR FOOD OH HO HO HO HO trolling.

The problem is that she can't find the right type of Old Man.

>Seriously, female MCs are so much more amusing for some reason.
I agree, but I need a reason of why they're good.
Anri
Shiraori
Bakarina
Schera
Noel
Izumi
Lax Demon
Duke's daughter
Schizoprenia duke's daughter
They are all enjoyable MCs. much better than most of Male MCs. Of course there are enjoyable MC like Kamigoroshi, lazy dungeon master, or that vending machine, but they are much more rare.

>Does anyone have the better-quality scan of it, I could've sworn it was around somewhere
Found it.
Jesus fuck what the fuck did Shun do to deserve this

>those hips
>those tits
>that everything
Unf.

The adventurer who was groping her was some average muscular guy too though.

>Betalord XIII literally forced by Kindness to act like a Shonen Shitter MC gets a yandere sister and UNF of the century
Why tho

She did found one though, that Sword God that got beaten by wrath,

And she then proceeded to preserve his soul for eternity.

Female MCs tend to be better because the author is forced to write something outside of tired harem cliches.

When female MCs get transplanted into reverse harem settings they quickly tend to become just as shit as their male counterparts. Exceptions like Duke's Daughter still exist however.

Sophia is pretty good though

True. Then again it seems to me that female authors also tend to write better stories, Konosuba case in point.
Maybe LNs just benefit from girls.
Sophia (from Kumoko I'm guessing) isn't a tired trope though, in fact Sophia is basically from the point of view of the MC who just realized that she's not actually the chosen girl but just a colossal bitch.

That's because Sophia was specifically written to be a parody of your typical "reincarnated as a beautiful duke's daughter with a harem of pretty boys" MC.

She's only that from her own heavily biased perspective. From everyone else's perspective she's a cunt using her powers to brainwash all the boys at school. Even her adoptive mom sided with the rival fiancé character over her.

>From everyone else's perspective she's a cunt using her powers to brainwash all the boys at school
That's because she is. The fiancee character is really sympathetic.

Jumping straight to trying to kill her was kind of extreme though. And also colossally stupid since she didn't even check for poison resistance beforehand.

Just marathoned this
it's shit

>Konosuba
Meh before the anime it was just another ok read for the most people. But suddenly everyone lost their mind over it, especially the casuals.

I mean there are shit tons of series that parody the isekai genre on narou with the same light comedy and lame jokes as konosuba. There's even some for the reincarnation series like 邪竜転生.

To me it just seems the anime really did its job just like with Re:Zero.

Baby's first parody deconstruction series.

If some studio animates a VRMMO anime that's an obvious pisstake on SAO I bet the casuals will jizz themselves all over it and Digibro will release a fifteen part vlog on why it's the best thing since K-On.

I dunno, I think it was pretty damn good and I've been following it since Sky picked it up.
It's implied that she'd already tried everything besides murder. Also Sophia's stats are so ridiculously high that it doesn't even matter.

Konosuba is good but it's not so good that it's the only thing of worth that has ever come out of the isekai genre as some of its fans like to claim.

I didn't claim that, I just used it as a well-known LN written by a chick.

Isn't Kumo written by a chick as well?
Hell, some people say MT's author is a chick as well.

>"yare yare daze" to "good grief"
Both "good grief" and "no way" are rather shitty translations that compromise on the actual meanings of the catchphrases.

What would you suggest then?