Perception

If you could control the narrative, how would you spin it?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

americans absolutely shat on germans in every battle haha faggot

I can never get how this is not wide spread knowledge and it bugs me.

like seriously man it pisses me off no one knows.
on top of that imagine what a nation like America could do with similar ideas.
new world fucking order

>americans absolutely shat on germans in every battle haha faggot

that's because they were fighting kids and old men. the main and real fighting force was slowing the Soviets.

the Americans did not loot rape and pillage well the Soviets did.so who would you try and stop.

That's why the Zionist bankers had to stop Hitler - at any cost.

That the Zionists were willing to kill over 50 million innocent people to stop one man shows how afraid they were of his truth.

>12.5 years
THEY CALL THIS MATH

Those two on the far right, uniforms are aesthetic as fuck.

#HAAVARA AGREEMENT

DESTROYS EVERYTHING

>1933
>citation needed

>If you could control the narrative, how would you spin it?
I would stop the insane focus on Nazi Germany altogether. I wouldn't make Hitler out to be the Great Evil, but I wouldn't lionize him either. I'd barely cover him. I'd make WW2 as historically remarkable as WW1 or Vietnam. I'd refocus US history on the Revolution. I'd teach love for the Founding Fathers and the Constitution.

And in so doing, I would get US whites to stop hating themselves.

>The actual German army couldn't stop a bunch of "subhuman" Slavs despite being supported by Hungarians, Bulgarians, Romanians, and Finns
Why do we even consider Germans people? They are such colossal fuckups that they lost to a country that killed off all their own military officers a few years before being invaded.

Of them all, Brits are the worse. Those cunts deserve the black plague, jihad and the complete negrification of their island for their crimes.

This arrogant and defeated empire has now his capital city run by a pakie-nigger affiliated to al-Qaeda. Soon, they will be living in fear and terror, feeling the cost of their insolence.

none of them seem able to defeat Israel and the jews who run the banks and media so their all failures like Trump is.

>they defeated and plundered a nation
>they call it """""victory"""" hahahaha lolololo how silly

it's the textbook definition of victory moron.

Jesus christ you cant even do propaganda. Just quote something from Goebbels (remember to skip the 1944-45 speeches about imminent victory)

Germans are retarded and hypocritical
>Look at this one time several nations allied and defeated Germany in less than 4 years
>Damn Germans are badass

>France defeated an alliance of Spain, Prussia, Austria, Britain, and most of Italy in the late 18th century
>France defeated an alliance of Austria, Britain, Russia, and the Ottoman Empire in a war that started soon after the last one ended
>France defeated an alliance of Austria, Britain, and Russia in a war that started soon after the last one ended
>France defeated an alliance of Britain, Russia, and Prussia in a war that started soon after the last one ended
>France defeated an alliance of Austria, Britain, Spain, and most of Italy in a war that started soon after the last one ended
>France is at least defeated by an alliance of Austria, Britain, Russia, Prussia, Sweden, Spain, and most of Italy 22 years after the war of the first coalition started
Seriously Germany has an absolute garbage tier military history, their greatest victories are against other Germans.

huh germans must have just been tired those years or something. Autistic fucks.

>implying america and Britain really did anything
They were as useful as France. USSR is undefeatable on the western front. Stopped Napolean, stopped Charles XII, stopped world war 1 and 2
Ain't nothing we can't do

Not like they'd been under attack by the Zionist global banking cabal vassal states for two decades or anything.

Nope, the Germans were just lazing around, enjoying the summertime in the Schwarzwald.

I mean you're leaving out hungary, Italy, finland etc. but sure.

Go home Chaim, you're drunk.

Ancaps get the bullet too