MATTIS ALLOWA TRANNIES TO RE-ENLIST

>The Pentagon reportedly issued new guidance on Friday allowing transgender troops currently serving in the military to re-enlist in the coming months as the department weighs how to enforce President Trump's broader ban on their service.

WINNING!

thehill.com/policy/defense/350974-transgender-troops-will-be-able-to-re-enlist-for-time-being-report

GG. Bait and switched.

So, all two hundred will be able to reenlist. Do they get to dilate their wounds during field exercises? This is ridiculous. Fucking sad.

Funny how arrogant burgers are when their own country is shit. This president is an even bigger kike than the last two ones combined.

This godless country is of SATAN

Why shouldn't trannies be able to serve in the armed forces? You all complain about woman soldiers and police officers when ever you have the chance, wouldn't replacing them with "women" fix all those problems?

I know from a my cousin who is very high up in the military, that Mattis loves the ladyboys and the boipussies.

Is it so wrong that Mad Dog wants to sodomize Sarina?

You don't give people that have mental disorders access to guns and ammunition

>no wife
>no gf
Mattis like soldier traps, obviously

Reversing all, losing ground, everything is falling back

They canceled the contracts of illegal aliens and foreigners who enlisted in the US military a few weeks ago.

They need to plan how to replace them in their posts. Also, North Korea.

>I know from a my cousin

This is Shareblue spam, illustrating a pretty popular method with them.
This is a non-story, effortfully reminding you that the current state of affairs remains the unchanged status quo. As indeed it will be tomorrow and the next day. A confused person sees this and might think that there is division or regress. Actually it's nothing.

>DONALD
>J.
>KEK.

>Thinks all the healthy young white men should be at the front of the line while trannies, niggers, & spics leech off welfare.
Let anyone serve.

Warfare isn't like the fucking 20th century where you could give a potato farmer a gun and march him into a line of Panzer IIIs and MG42s.
These people are mentally ill. They are not mentally fit for combat.

Couldn't we just use them as free whores for the fighting men?

Let it be his swan song.

A world of ashes.

For all the shit burgerbros talk, we're right up there with Sweden and the UK in terms of cuckery. It's truly fucking awful here and getting worse by the day.

No. We're not. Go away, shill.

>"E-e-everyone who doesn't agree with m-m-me is a shill!"
Refuge of the weak and stupid. Back to /r/The_Cuckold with you, brainlet.