Roomate

Need a redpilled roomate in Nashville, TN, or nearby surrounding areas, (desu at this point im willing to sperg it to alabama), on the verge of becoming homeless due to surging infrastructure and the greedy kike's rent gouging. also my cucked boomer mother... I have a full time job that does not pay very well, but its all i can get without going to trade school. which is a risk without stable housing... i make a little over 12 grand a year which is 7.91 an hour. i can only do my best at this point.. but if you pay rent on your own, or have an extra room, i might be able to carry a little of the burden.. a drink and smoke alot though i am willing to smoke outside. please help, if i end up homeless with even a mother that does not care i will probably go postal... but im a nice guy and i would hate that to be my end.

>drink and smoke a lot
>empoverished

Sort yourself out user

You okay with Chattanooga?

I also have a forklift certification so if you have a job that involves that i can definitely fit in.

This is Sup Forums, not your own wish fufillment board.

anything at this point, i have 2k save i can pay rent until i get a job, also if they have a goodwill in chatt i might be able to transfer

Give me your phone number. We'll chat and see about it bro

anxiety and paranoia thanks to my dads genes, leads to insomnia.. pharma run by jews, don't know what to do, the only thing that seems to help me is beer after work. wish i could sort my shit out find an alternative that's legal or inexpensive. Either way i make 12, while the median is 24, jewwill is truly a shit company.

Message me on jewbook, Michael Ament, Laughing man cant miss it, i can give it to you there even you know, no one is user at this point. Just don't want a bunch of trolls on my personal number.

Cash, grass, or ass. Show us that boipussi and I'll consider it

629 reporting

If he is one of us then let him do it.

> I have a full time job that does not pay very well

This is fucking our country up bad. There are very, very few people alive in the USA today that remember a time when you had to specialize and work hard just to have a shot at making it. Those idiots thought that the $20.00 an hour factory job fresh out of high school would last. It's a tough situation, and you are looking at years of hard work and more than a little luck to scrape up a chance at getting out of that hole.

>a drink and smoke alot though

gone are the days when a man could drink and smoke a lot and still make it if he worked hard. that is not enough now. you need to quit that shit. times are tough and they are getting tougher. you aren't going to make it if you don't quit those things.

Kek..

Nah bro, cash but cant fuck with grass, hence paranoid, i might be able to get you some white though, powda, might be able to hook you up with the green but got to keep that narc mouth clean. that is.... also not a fag, poopshooter only for pooing in the looing.

I know, I have horrible dreams and wake up constantly in sleep paralysis, should i just embrace it or just off myself??

That is without the alchihol, is there a med or method that can work?

I didn't ask if you were a fag, I asked if you wanted a place to stay. Doesn't sound like you can afford anything so you're going to have to pay rent somehow

you need a redpilled roomate or a father figure.
Honestly military might be good for you.
Hopefully your future roomate gives you some shrooms and you change your bad habits.

I'm tryna find you but I cant. How old are you?

just remember, you always have /us/ waiting for you user

Don't worry about the dreams, they come and go. Then one day you can laugh about them. Freaky dreams you can write down and amaze yourself and others later.

Try to diminish the drinking, and cut out the cigarettes completely, a retarded and useless habit. Replace it with coffee and if you must have something, do some running or cardio exercise that can ease your demons.

Fight through it and survive. I can't help. I'm a guest myself and a useless barely above NEET loser.

if you are young you have a chance still.

you need to base our actions and mindset from a place of scarcity.. the USA is a country of scarcity and you will have to fight for every scrap. but so will they. every minute that some idiot like you is drinking himself stupid or jerking off you can use that minute to improve yourself and eventually out compete and leave behind the fools in your way.

get strong, get hard, get willpower. you can do it. but even if you can't, you can at least give it a solid try. you have nothing to lose.

reflect on what a perfect or better version of yourself is like, and aim at becoming that person in little, concrete steps. but first you need to stop the drug use.

Best of luck to you user, if I were in TN I would offer to help because I've been through hard times myself where it felt like no one was willing/able to help out.

Hope you find a roomie who can help lessen your financial burden so you can make something more of yourself. Get into a trade ASAP. And for god's sake lay off the drink and smoking. You'll be glad you did later.

There is literally no reason to smoke. Drinking is escapism. It has no objective reason either, but you can forgive that to some degree, as well all have some sort of creature comforts.

But stop smoking, OP.

This and also--- If OP is really making that low bank, sign up for every kind of food stamps and etc program you can. Go in for everything, this low pay should be under the limit for eligibility, even go for an Obama phone.

godamnit i laughed at that one, look idk if your being serious or not, regardless I would rather shoot up a (antifa group) than bend over for being a white male. I can afford up to 600 a month, i'm being serious. nashville is about to be cucked, its either here with a friend, or in alabama by myself. i would rather stay with my own, than with a stranger.

I wish to be an obnoxious racist AHole with no remorse
>yeah, it's my wishboard

Kek, we are your only friends aren't we?

Don't you need a roommate?

I was considering the navy, uss george washington because its closest to ww3, i want to do it but i hope to god i can make it.

Not you
I have nice rugs
I don't want you pooing on them or trying to fly them away

24 I am on the fence i am sure jewblock is blocking me.

desu i hope you get better user
think of god and buy bitcoin

More people should be doing this.
I see a lot of people whining about how hard muh life is, how they can't pay their bills, how they're living paycheck to paycheck etc. Just move in with someone.
I used to rent an apartment with other 2 people in the UK. It saved me about 500 pounds a month.

Sup Forums people should find other Sup Forums people and live together in a no homo way. Everyone on Sup Forums can save a massive amount of money that can be used to buy guns, fund training, maybe even open up a gym for Sup Forums people.

My parents live in Gallatin, and they do have several spare bedrooms being empty nesters, but I don't think they'd take in a new friend I made on Sup Forums. Plus they'll probably have a lot of rules that'll be a real drag, you'll probably end up being grounded half the time. I'd offer but I live 600 miles away. Good luck anyway.

Is this all going to end in Hostel style scenes of torture?
Odds are tight right now

You wanna post the link or some shit?

I'll probably go for the military. the best chance for those who have little choice, strange. this country is on the verge, please whatever god that exists, save the white race and humanity.

Rugs aren't my deal, do you live in Baltimore by any chance?

If you want to get into the military, don't post your fucking name on Sup Forums, retard.
You'll get fucked in the ass just like that one cop who is now getting shit after people dug up his jewish jokes from 2011.

>doxxing yourself
>nu/pol/

You can do both

That's your best bet. But with your problems, you'll probably do something niggerish and get booted. Just don't mention any medical issues when you apply

He is unaware of nigger messaging service like kik

Ha! How fuck poor are you? I'm moving there from Seattle because it's so fucking cheap. Great deals rn. It will keep going up though so don't sleep on it.

meditate

I put 10 internets that someone will get their face peeled off out of this.

fuck it i'm desperate, 615- 720-4601
Please don't let the kikes screw me, leave well enough alone....

if i get doxxed let it be, i have a choice still, be a martyr.... where is the fun in that??? hur hur hur goat boy is intrigued..

Kinda Wanna see how this turns out

moar father moar!!

I sent you a text

are you on drugs right now user?

if you are the best thing for you to do is sleep it off and think about things in the morning.

>sleeping on drugs

Do you have a new roommate now OP?

You high? Not the best idea if you're trying to convince strangers you won't stab them in their sleep.

>flag
Are hindu still alive in your part of the world?

Go to a temp agency. You'll end up making more than you make now and you can also learn how to get the skills to find better work/connections. I legit went from making minimum wage to being middle class, on my own, in like 2 and a half months.

Damn just moved into an apartment here in Nashville last month that I can't add anyone on. I might be able to take you in for a few days if you need it.

> anxiety and paranoia

man the fuck up, any roomate with a backbone isn't going to pay good money to live with some whiney bitch.

>insomnia

exercise and if neccessary smoke some weed before bed to relax your body. it may not help your (((paranoia))) but that is why you only smoke before bed, like a man

we literally have temps that make 10 and hour instead of hiring perm and reducing turnover rate. i've been thinking about this.

A few. I know some in a restaurant and in import/export companies

Sorry i took up a thread guys and gals.. I just want to contribute to the future one way or another. I hope i can improve myself somehow. I will continue looking for places and resources, if it doesn't doesn't work. If you see my on your local street corner, you will know me by the numbers 14 and 88.

>fuck it i'm desperate, 615- 720-4601

YOU FOOL!

They can not defeat me. I will die for my people. I will still win. Good night Sup Forums, I will post either soon here or in person when hell breaks loose.

>strapped for cash
>drink and smoke a lot
>anime OP image

finding your mistakes was easy

10 an hour is low for most of the temp work I did. Do it. In that line of work you can move to better work fast. Just talk to everyone at the job you're working at and never be content, keep searching for better work. I wasn't kidding when I said I moved quite a bit up the social ladder very fast.