/brit/pol

> Parsons Green: London Underground blast is terror incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41278545

> UK's G4S roasted by MPs on violent abuse at immigration centres
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-g4s-investigation/uks-g4s-roasted-by-mps-on-violent-abuse-at-immigration-centres-idUKKCN1BP1VH

> Francis Maude: How to reform the civil service – so it can cope with Brexit
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/how-to-reform-the-civil-service-so-it-can-cope-with-brexit/

> President Jean-Claude Juncker’s State of the Union Address 2017
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-3165_en.htm

> FT: Hannibal Osborne offers Tories a new psycho drama
archive.fo/IIObN

> FT: What must Theresa May say in Florence?
archive.fo/3SLt1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VUmtCLePL8&t=4
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41277540
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

Literally just a random guy who wanted to be first minister so it's news now in Scotland

you fucked up btw
brit/pol/ not /brit/pol

can the Brits tell the EU to fuck off and let Uncle Sugar be their only trade partner or do they have to kiss Merkel's ass?

How much do lefties in bongistan hate the fact that the first female PM was a tory?

They mostly ignore it to the point some get caught out not knowing

The only time I have free to post here is first thing in the morning

But nobody is here

What was your reaction when Leave pulled ahead

Are you the chick that won the baking show?

They don't just kiss her ass. They have to lick the taint as well. UK has Jewish masters.

A lot of people even on bluepilled sites like Facebook and Youtube comment sections are saying the recent bucket terror attack is fake, what does brit/pol/ think?

They got what they wanted. They got the troops in Londonistan. Good job.

Yes, why?

I wanna fugg your tiny brown body

youtube.com/watch?v=-VUmtCLePL8&t=4

This is my logarithm direction on youtube.

They'll be saying this about British people soon if we don't pull our socks up lads.

A quintessential Scotsman.

Well stop fucking tiny qt borg asians then you fetishist race traitor

literally
nothing
wrong

Most wonderful a Saturday to you all.

MUH BUS
MUH £350M
MUH NHS

What's the best way to shave 400kb or so off an image without making it potato quality? Got some OC.

Resizing?

Be afraid of mysterious buckets

buckets are on the loose

use an online image compressor

Kingsley thanks you

Anyone know why we have a lesbian seal as the Glasgow 2018 mascot?

She got destroyed by Kingsley in penalties last night.

>Anyone know why we have a lesbian seal as the Glasgow 2018 mascot?

What sport?

Sectarianism?

People here say Rangers are the redpilled choice in Scottish football, that's bollocks, they are marginally less scummy than celtic.

Fans were horrible, like celtic they were thieving cunts, one guy nicked the ball (like celtic). They launched drinks at our players. Lots of sectarian chanting (at least it was slagging off the IRA this time) but there's no place for that in football, only encourages celtic with their shitty IRA chants.

How do we take back Britain?

Eric Clapton had the right idea:

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

>Ywn see Nadia's hair pics
Why even live?

Sadiq Khan's twitter is getting a good serve of "part and parcel comments". Plenty of lefty london fodder on there with no ideas how to stop the attacks but who feel that's all a bit unfair to rustle the Mayor's jimmies.

>In a 2007 interview, Clapton said he still supported Powell, and that he didn't view Powell as a racist.

Wow I had no idea

If sadiq khan came to my house I wouldn't even offer him a cup of tea

GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

(funny isn't it)

lads , i just notice the london major is a muslim called sadiq khan and he says terrorism is normal. Is this a plot by the Jews???

I'd tell him to fuck off

I haven't even been to sleep lad

Fuck my life

also i swear to god every single captcha i have to solve has the word "road" in it
they're tracking me and now fucking with me

"calle" also means road

pakis

You now realise "road" literally used to mean "rode", as in a journey on horseback.

triggered

This desu

That makes our language sound a bit nigger-tier desu

That word is Germanic in origin so I suppose in this example it is nigger tier

>-tier

they are taken from google street view

The WW2 generation were the best ever, the boomers that followed them were the worst generation ever.

>this qt on bbc breckfast
hnnnnngh

Give it time, maybe the subsequent ones will be even worse.

Fucking hell lads I bought some cheese from M and S yesterday. I didn't realise there was a cover up about how fatty it was. I was going to have a cheese and ham omelette for lunch. What should I do now?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41277540
fucking swedes

Go for long runs and lift and eat whatever the fuck you want and stay looking like an Adonis. Works for me. Fats can be bretty good as it's what test is synthesised from.

Eat it you poof. Sugar is the worst thing for making you fat, some fats are actually good.

Reddit makes me fucking sick

the fat scare is a meme for sub-14 iq people who relate fats in food to fat on body

Yes it's a shitty series of echo chambers that bury any comment that isn't right on with their beliefs. stop posting there.

What's the point of raping a leftist man. They would enjoy the emasculation. Is there any evidence that this man was actually raped or is it just a claim at this point?

Corbyn STILL beating Shariah "I'll condemn the alt-right but never Antifa" May.

>current year
>still trusting polls

But the BBC told me it was a scandal.

Still just a claim.
His party member said that he was sorry for "what he was exposed to", which makes it sound like meme-rape rather than actual rape

theresa has been a terrible prime minister so far, its probbaly more that tories are not wanting to vote than their being more corbyn supporters

>terrible

She's a competent leader but has terrible people skills. Corbyn is the exact opposite.

Manhead Steph McGovern?

I voted Conservative at the last election because I didn't want Labour to win. I'm not sure I'd even bother if there was an election tomorrow.

How absolutely dreary. I think she knew that she could kill off any smaller parties with the snap election.

French and Italians are the most slim people in Europe and they eat cheese a lot, with bread. If you are full on cheese you don't want to snack on chocolate or impulse buy KFC. Also the things that are good for siding with cheese are artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, pickles, olives, all good stuff.

fucking kek whenever i see that monstrosity. how did this get past any management

>implying you wouldn't

To be fair it's a massive turn around , who would have guessed it a year ago

No don't agree , don't think she has any skills thats the problem

Political burnout perhaps ? i feel the same way . i know i would not vote for may again

The weekly survey, conducted by pollster Forschungsgruppe Wahlen for ZDF television, showed support for Merkel’s conservative bloc falling 2 points to 36 percent -- a result that would still make it the largest group in parliament.

Support for its nearest rivals, the left-leaning Social Democrats (SPD), rose by 1 point to 23 percent. The business-friendly Free Democrats (FDP) and the anti-immigration, euro-hostile Alternative for Germany (AfD) were both on 10 percent.

Friday’s poll showed support for the far-left Linke stood at 9 percent, with the enviromentalist Greens on 8 percent.

A separate poll released on Thursday showed support for the SPD had slumped to its lowest level this year - at 20 percent - with Merkel’s conservatives steady at 37 percent.

-------

Poor Germany.
Like in the UK, the conservative party in Germany are THE party of mass immigration. Western Europeans cannot get enough of immigrants.

>voting conservative

>ywn be where mark bushhel is

"She" is a transwoman.

She's fucking hideous and that gormless accent makes me bork.

That's right goy, vote UKIP! The votes taken away from the Conservatives is just what I need to form a majority government!

>paaaaaaaaarmooooo

/Brits/ are a meme at this stage

Don't be a slag, bin that bag.

>he thinks there's a difference between Labour and Tories

Oh wait, there is a difference: Labour brought far fewer people into the country.

name one thing that tories are socially different on labour from

i could mabye consider voting over brexit if they put someone like david davis

Use your brain, get off the train.

Rate

Is that so?

> Not 'from me to you Barry'.

Try again lad.

L-R
0/10, 1/10, -1/10
old women are for mentally ill people

>pakis cover their hair to be modest but then put on a fuckton of makeup and designer jackets and bags
i never got why they do this and i live in L O N D O N

Pretty sure the biggest spike came during the Blair years

Because they're becoming westernised kuffar whores.

the tory migrant figures are slightly better as a higher amount where eu immingrants instead of pakis but that still wasn't any attempt to control it

Fuck, Fuck , Marry

MFW we've all been worry for nothing and Western values win out in the end.

Of course, the conservatives are absolute shit. Regardless, the claim that "Labour brought far fewer people into the country" is both false and designed to get more people to vote labour.

Greening's of amazingly average intelligence if her appearances on Question Time are anything to judge her by.
How was Question Time last night? I noticed they had no one socially conservative on there and it was in East London so my guess is that it was:
>Terrorism
>Public Sector 1% Pay Cap
>NHS
>EU

funny how graph cuts out in 2015
immigration peaked in 2015 as the tories could of slowed down romanian immigration but they didnt
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics

As a man I will never have to date an older woman