I am ashamed of being Japanese

>be me
>be Japanese
>see the news that zainichi-korean and american hafu actress is discrimated by Japanese net user
>they critisize that actress for being "false-Japanese"

I am so sick of this narrow minded barbaric nation.

Advanced nation or civilization must be tolerant.
and Japan is not. therefore I am not living in part of developed world

I hate this fucking third world shithole.

hopefully more nuke strike this shit

why do Japs make a big deal about Korean ancestry

Japan is 2/3 Korean ethnically

Japan is more Korean than England is German

fuck you jew paid gaijin

dunno what you saying so googled

>some actress I never heard post her photo where she gave middle finger to Tian anmen in instagram
>Chinese go mad
>'P-Please, Chinese people! My Parents are American and Korean!, I'm not a filthy Jap! so it's okay, r-right?'

I don't care about her desu but I think she's so stupid.

go home gaijin

Be glad your people still stand up for their own existence against outsiders, mine sure don't

fuck offf Korean scum

We don't want the piggu english teacher back, nip anons. Feel free to just dump him in the ocean or something.

You people are weak because you lack diversity!
Diversity is our strength!

so one stupid japanese person represents a whole country now? yeeesh. you just sound like a stupid gaijin or korean trying to destroy japan's rep. and this is coming from a filipino-japanese

japanese are the best people on the planet and this is coming from a non-weaboo

Wrong, it's the other way around.
Korea is ethnically 25% Japanese, minimum.

look at this nigger face
korean women should stop making babies with niggers

You

wtf your ethnic conservative values will save your asses soon don't get Jewed

OP is a faggot Jew on NIP SOCKS server

>be me
>be Japanese

Stopped reading right there ya fat English teacher

What he means is that nips mostly descend from the last great migration comming from Korea, rather than the indigenous Ainus.

Meanwhile the anglos are more brythonic than they are germanic.

Do you think Sweden is tolerant? Newsflash, we are not. Racism is on all all time high and actual nazis (not what the left calls nazis) are holding rallies in unprecedented numbers.

At least you aren't that Korean begging for money and wasting food getting drunk on youtube.

How does it feel to live in perpetual terror thinking about what the CHAD SUPREME LEADER might do next?

WTF!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. THE KOREAN IS A DOG. THEY ARE THE LOST BRANCH FROM 12000YEARS AGO. EVERY TIME WE TRY TO EXTERMINATE THEM AND THE CHINKS AND THE FLIPS GOD AND AMERICA INTERFERES!!

They're regretting it now. Nip master race!! The solution is no more either Korea. Then no more China. I'm thinking we take Manchuria and the REMs and give Russia everything else on the condition Mongolia and the Lama are left alone.

Japanese people are pretty cool.

Well she is false Japanese. She doesn't even identify with you but just uses Japanese media to propel herself. Do you think she would work out as a good model in Europe? Hell no. If she doesn't respect japan, Japanese shouldn't respect her you traitor.

if you eat pacific fish
you're already doing it

No brother you allied with wrong "kind" in the past, but now realized who you true ally always was. Together we will survive

asians mixing with whites = women are more attractive
asians mixing with blacks = women are more disgusting
thats what you get for taking a time-machine and mating with primates.

i like satoshi nakamoto

If that story about the gambling and bad thumb drive are true, fucking hell, man. That makes Dorian the most legit war veteran the world's ever seen.

go read some books, idiot

>radiation is measured in centimeters

>real nazis hold rallies
it is almost like its a reaction to the insane importing of foreign scum to our Nations that they arise. But that cannot be, as multiculturalism is our strength and only a bigot racist would ever be against it.

Don't be stupid. Keep your culture. I wish we could go back. My family has watched everything get ravaged. Its pointless now. You have hope. Stop being a stupid depressed nip and enjoy the fact that you actually have a pretty unique and interesting culture tjat is all its own. Prease. Don't be like us. Tolerance is not blind acceptance.

She's not a Japanese, so it's okay.

Japanese people are extremely racist, yet stupid weebs love them. They're the biggest cucks.

stop making this thread every day you stupid faggot

Dweebs with Japan flag are gaijin.

you post this anti japanese shit every fucking day. commit seppuku faggot.

there aren't enough bombs to make sure every last human is dead

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT JAPAN YOU LARPING FUCKING DUMB ASS
IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING PLACE ON PLANET EARTH THAT GIVES ME HAPPINIESS
I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU I SWEAR I WILL
LEAVE JAPAN ALONE

Oh look, a /biz/tard got out of his play pen.