Is H.P. Lovecraft /ourguy/?

Is H.P. Lovecraft /ourguy/?

Not really, he was genuinely mentally ill after his family's fortune was lost (he at least still had the faculties to identify how shit niggers, chinks etc were), the entire Innsmouth horror was in fact a reaction to him discovering his Welsh ancestry. But after making his own money he promptly married a Jewess and proclaimed great love of ethnics who were culturally acclimatized.

So he was never truly redpilled, just deprived of his ivory tower for awhile.

>after his family's fortune was lost
If you knew anything you'd know he never had fortune of any kind and that mental illness ran in both sides of his family

Niggerman

He lived and died poor.

What fortune are you talking about?

>not having a black cat named niggerman

Can confirm he's /ourguy/.

i took a "which writer are you?" quiz as far back as 2002 and I got Lovecraft.

>Not owning a nigger named niggerman

extremely disturbing and unsettling

He was a complete autist and a racist who married a nonwhite
Not /ourguy/ but definately one of us

He divorced few years later though

> his wife described him as an “adequately excellent lover”

lovecraft was more alpha than you

This image never fails to make me laugh

Lovecraft can be pretty depressing at times. I always prefered his buddy Howard.

Which is ironic, considering Lovecraft just died whereas Howard killed himself.

I really hate that Lovecraft has become a meme
I'm sick of Cthulhu everything

In a morbid way, Lovecraft got his wish to finally be a man of science. He recorded the progression of his cancer until the very end. I don't know if his final journal is publicly available but I'd sure like to read it

The innsmouth look is the globalist look. The bulgy eyes. Its what happens when you get droned by the vril.

Well, Howard (Phillips Lovecraft) wrote about his fears while (Robert Ervin) Howard wrote about his hopes and dreams.

Reminder that the World Fantasy Award dropped Lovecraft from their image because apparently it deterred niggers from writing fantasy and horror stories.

Yet, HPL father was an high mason. His lodge was one of those into egyptian magic, old books from the east and maybe he owned the rarest books about the Abzu or, as sumerians called it, the endless void.

lovecraft was a NEET who found a jewish mommyfu to supply him with autismbux

so yes, definitely

perceptive

>The entire Innsmouth horror was in fact a reaction to him discovering his Welsh ancestry.
Any proof on this, the inspiration for Innsmouth, not the obvious fact that's he had Welsh blood.

being a NEET is the way to go