Should Cossacks start their own state?

Cossacks are largest ethic group without a state.

>hate Jews
>hate Turks
>family values
>equal rights
>great warriors
>organized effective government

Should Cossacks start own country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
nicholaskotar.com/2016/02/11/cossack-family-values/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heard Curds were starting a country
Can't fucking wait

Iran loses land
Turkey loses land
Turk flag on /pol- DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JOKES YOU HAVE ON CURDS?!
Finally another middle eastern country I can travel to without being stabbed immediately after leaving the airport

>Should Cossacks start their own state?
>Cossacks are largest ethic group without a state.

>>hate Jews

Tfw my paternal grandmother is a Don Cossack and my maternal one is a Jew...

She was a commie. Some Cossacks sided with the Jews.

>married a jewess
Well

I BET HE HATES US NOW!

Yes. Jewish is passed on the mother side.

Your not always the victim. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising

Yeah silence.Jews can't debate when you can't blame the oppressors.

Goy.....READ

You read Jewish massacre of 'insert name here' and assumed Jews did it......READ GOY

I bet you can show a time where we were not the victims but the perpetrators but this just isn't one of those.

Cool down obnoxious rat, the oven isn't ready yet...

Yeah but I read 6 gorillian but suppose to believe? Lol Jews.

Bump because Jews know their place when debating on Sup Forums with a Cossack.

>hate Turks
they are turks

>cossacks
>ethnic group

Slavic dumb fuck.

You don't consider Slavic an ethic group? Fucking commie.

>Should Cossacks start their own state? Anonymous (ID: VMjeoR3I) 09/16/17(Sat)18:58:31 No.14

Don't they just hate anyone who isin't a Cossack or more particularly anyone outside of whatever Cossack tribe they belong to?

before revolution they were close to what you could call ethnic group, but modern cossacks are all larpers

>Cossacks
>great warriors

lmfao burger education everyone

Stalin sent a whole lot of them off to the gulags after WWII because they supported Germany.

No, they sided with people who exacted revenge for people who has wrong them. My grandfather fought for the germanys as a cossack because the commies killed his family. The Cossacks thinking was that the Germans would win against the Russians and Americans would win against the Germans freeing Russia from the Jewish/Commie alliance but it didn't work out that way. Lucky he was in American sector when the war ended instead of the British commie sector.

mongrels at best. their origins are literally cuman turks and cossack is a turkic word.

Nazi Cossacks...Sieg Heil!

These organised bandits are wily. They do not like infantry fire very much
they detest artillery, but when they are three to one they become impudent."
- Schwarzenberg, Austrian commander-in-chief

"Cossacks are the best light troops among all that exist."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Muslims been fucking the white out of you?

Nazi cossacks FTW!

cossacks are both cultural and ethnical entity. they have both slavic and turkic roots

Wrong. Their originals are traced to Mongols and the conquering of eastern Slavic people. They why they great horseman.

The commie British sent them back because of the treaty of Yaltan.

I know they've always had a good reputation as light cavalry. The French were scared of them during the napoleonic wars.

>ethnic group
They're a military cast and in the Russian Empire it was a synonym to cavalry units

I don't know what the hell is pre-historic Cossacks, which Ukrainians associate themselves with, but from fiction descriptions they were Turkish-like nomads.

That's right, fucking Churchill...piece of shit.

>they're slavic
>no wait they're mongols
make up your mind, retard. also the golden horde was mongol led but majority turkic.

They are a mixed of both dumb fuck. Look at my previous comments. Like most of Russia it was conquered by the Genghis Khan.

Yeah they loved knifing their own Turkish peoples. Turks are not Cossacks.

>They're a military cast and in the Russian Empire it was a synonym to cavalry units
>I don't know what the hell is pre-historic Cossacks, which Ukrainians associate themselves with, but from fiction descriptions they were Turkish-like nomads.
/thread

>he doesn't understand the difference between people from turkey who aren't turkic but speak a turkic language and real turkic turks
and besides that, similar peoples have no problem warring with and killing each other. you sound like an absolute simpleton; just take a cursory glance at european/chinese/indian/nativeamerican/polynesian/whatever history.

Turkic people having been killing each other for over a thousand years. The mongols your talking about in your posts were mainly turkic. Cossaks are a mix of slavs and tatars

>They're a military cast and in the Russian Empire it was a synonym to cavalry units

Light cavalry used to harass the enemy in hit and run raids.

>I don't know what the hell is pre-historic Cossacks
Kazakhs? Or just a misused word?

Yeah we are larpers because the Jews/commies committed an actually genocide on the Cossacks unlike the hologhost. The ones who fought were killed or fled against the Jew/Commie purge but I see your family stayed fucking commie sperm.

or was kazakh a word applied to people other than the ones we know today as Kazakhs? Could it have been applied to Cumans, for example?

Kazakhs is the correct term.

REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION HORSEFUCKERS

Cossacks speak Turkic? Please tell me more. We speak a dialect of Russian and Ukrainian depending on what host you are in.

Traitors! Commie scum!

why are they dressing like churkas? because cossack is a meme identity?

you dont speak anything other than english, larplord

>pure white slavic cossack coming thru

some cossacks are from the caucasus

>definitely no turkic component

Remember the white army families that were purge by Jews, remember the Cossacks who defend their farms against collectism force of government, remember the Cossacks who fought for self goverance from the Jewish Bolshevik.

I speak Russian too. My mom is immigrant and pass down our oral tradition unlike your family who gave up their white culture.

>cossacs
>state
Michał, bring the pal

Did I say pure white? Can you read?

not really. they moved there and adopted local customs and dress. they weren't from there originally.

shut up, nigger

Ukraine is cossacks state.

Cossacs were social group of settlers/colonists and frontire people. Not a separate ethicity

Yeah but eastern slavic nations pretty late develop nationality and cossacks was founding fathers one of group.

who are these curds you're talking about kike? they seem like new genocide material. show me where they build their huts

Nigger? lol your the nigger that lost the argument. You probably get your hertigage from being a descendant of a Thomas Jefferson slave off spring. Is that right Mr. Jefferson?

>cossacks dont have a country
>what is ukraine

wtf is a cossak?

they look like the child of a slav and a turk.
steppes people?

Real Cossacks were mostly destroyed by soviets, and rest of them dissolved. What you can see now is just some larpers, although they can be funny from time to time.

Weird, last time I checked Ukraine existed

There was plan to make state for cossacks in commonwealth but later they went full retard.

every great turkic state in history were destroyed because of infighting you idiot. wait a couple more years and see what will happen in modern turkey

Ukraine is not cossack. The Cossacks left Ukraine after the treaty with Russia. This is after they got their ass kicked.

Say what? You turn in to another Ottomans? Well done.

my grandfather was descended from zaporozhian cossacks and looked just like this picture. i got his sister to do a 23andme dna test and it was 80+% eastern european, some northwestern european, a bit of balkan and some yakut.

not the gay biker ones in texas

Cossacks are a people who live in parts of Ukraine and Russia, there is a wide variety of Cossacks who differ based on the region they are from, they were great horsemen and were used as light cavalry by the Tsars, they were fiercely independent and would start rebellion constantly, as to their origins its disputed and varies based on where the Cossacks are from, most think they are Slavs who either learned their lifestyle from the Turkic peoples that inhabited the steppes before them or intermarried with them, either way they are culturally Slavic today and are Orthodox Christians, the Cossacks were iirc the only troops in the Russian army that didn't have to bow down to the Tsar. An interesting group either way

no. civil war

I hope white Turks win but plz safe Bodrum, someday i ll live there with gf.

Do they have an own language even?

exactly. even jews could join but they couldnt stay in the main orthodox fort know as the sich

Thats why they better do under Commonwealth than under Tsar, be in Commonwealth mean that they can shitvoting in sejm together with others.

Decossackization did destroy a lot of cossack tradition but a lot of them fled and continue to hate you commies fucks. Plus leave
our churches alone we don't need the commie version of the orthodox religion in our churches.

Yeah, there was some Scottish who was cossack too but they was more like jews and without that many special laws.

> family values

atlist read about thing you post.
Almost all cosac`s group had no-woman policy.
They start to have families later -in Imperial Russia.

It's a dialect of a mix of Ukrainian and Russian.

>Ruthenian (Old Ukrainian, or Old Belarusian, see other names) was the group of varieties of Eastern Slavonic spoken in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and later in the East Slavic territories of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. The written form is also called Chancery Slavonic by Lithuanian linguists.
Wat?

nicholaskotar.com/2016/02/11/cossack-family-values/ God damn how much is your commie internet censored?

"Old Ukrainian" is your reply are disputing or supporting my argument?

>2017 lol
cossacks do not exist anymore, like privateers, conquistadors and many other groups.
cossack is not a natonality

A prophet is without honor only in his hometown, among his relatives, and in his own household, eh Moshe?

Think you've been playing a little too much Mount & Blade, kid.
Get to bed. I'm an adult. I GET UP, this early. I don't stay up all night like a loser.

There was a period were the Kuban Cossacks declared a state and allied with Ukraine.

But your up responding to me like a loser. Plus I am watching right wing cossack videos drinking beer while my wife gets up early to get the kid. Your not the adult your the second child to your wife if you have one fag.

Plus your probably a $7.85 fag if your getting up on a Saturday to go to work. Just wanted to add that in.

Only if there is a royal family in Russia

I don't agree with the Tsar policy at the time. Cossacks were largely self governed but relied heavy on the monarch which was part of the down fall.

>Cowboys are largest ethic group without a state.
>hate Indians
>hate niggers
>frontier values
>equal colts
>great shooters
>small government
>Should Cowboys start own country?

Nope, I wake up early to work during the week and know if I sleep it, it will mess my sleep schedule up.

So I stay up and do productive things.
Self-improvement
Read.

The only bad habit I have left is this god forsaken website.