Hunter x Hunter - 354

yuncomics.com/archives/1684524
MASTER RUSEMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.com/r/hunter_x_hunter/354/3412/1?t=2&f=0&e=1
readms.com/r/hunter_x_hunter/354/3412/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I give it 3 more chapters until the fight is over.

You mean 3 more chapters until Hisoka dies?

Next chapter Chrrwof reveals four more powers and the fight continues for 10 more chapters.

>10 more chapters.
2 more yeras?

GUM __________
AND___________
_______RUBBER

nothing happens

>thinking Hisoka will die

So far we have been spectating the fight from Hisoka's perspective. Also Quwrof has been waving the lose flag since the start, with the "I'm 100% sure I'll defeat you" nonsense.

Revealing how many abilities and which ones before the fight are the condition to use his bookmark during a fight.

chrollo will win, but his fighting style is so boring and coward.

Gallery Fake copies not disappearing because they have a Sun and Moon mark is pretty overpowered.

Aside from Hisoka getting BTFO.

When he creates the clone, and the needles, there're no stamps active anymore.

I give it 2 more chapters until hiatus.

>So far we have been spectating the fight from Hisoka's perspective.
Weren't Netero and Pitou's fight also in their respective perspective?

Since chrollo stop using the stamp ability shouldn't Hisoka expecting something like this?

>but his fighting style is so clever and tactical.
Fixed. If you want a fight where people punch and kick their way to winning, read a different series.

this

It's pissing off Hisoka and that's great.

I fear that we'll never know if the first Kuroro was a clone stamp or not. Can't believe he took two hits like that and moving so slowly.

He had the book. It was the real one.

What the fuck is niggastream doing

>tactical
>having no idea who is in the crowd and yet abusing use
Yeahhh

Considering the world alluded to ( and excluding the asynchronous and horrendously disjointed world building we are given ) shouldn't we expect Chrollo hunters to abound?

What if Kurotopi can duplicate materialized items without any powers?

You guys think its possible hisoka could've known about one of the abilities and send illumi to assassinate one of them?

>the clean was made by coreens, one day ago
I guess the western piratry is dying.

He can't give complex orders with the stamps. I'm 100% sure that was the real Chrollo at the beginning.

I don't think Hisoka would do something like that.
He just wants a clean fight in order to have fun.

>Chrollo with a black eye

thats my fetish

>this chapter
>mfw the properties of rubber and gum

>Netero vs Meruem
No, that one swapped back and forth. There were many points where we were given the inner thoughs of Meruem.

>Pitou vs Gon
We saw most of that through Killua and technically both Pitou and Gon lost.

>tournament chapter
>audience dies but still wants to watch
this is how you do tournament chapters

>having no idea who is in the crowd and yet abusing use
Chrollo is keeping track of Hisoka, he knows exactly where he is. It's Hisoka who's getting confused by the crowd.

Chrollo is just having fun using his new abilities.

That is not what is happening in this chapter. He can't use both Gallery Fake and Sun and Moon in conjunction because they both require two hands.

It's out.

readms.com/r/hunter_x_hunter/354/3412/1?t=2&f=0&e=1

What are the worst HxH posters?

For me it's the gum and rubber faggots

readms.com/r/hunter_x_hunter/354/3412/1

(you)

Hisocucks

Just put up with it for 1-3 more weeks, user. Their meme will die with their clown.

First of all you don't even know if the book is conjured or emitted or neither, second of all you don't know if Kortopi could use his ability to copy something that was created by nen, third you don't know if Kortopi can copy his own body, forth a fake body with the stab wouldn't be able to speak or dodge
Fucking chrollocucks you're so retarded, I can't wait to taste your tears

You mean the shit that he just exhausted himself with by wasting it on a dummy? What a shit ability.

niggastream is hilarious

This is the difference between them. Hisoka is an athlete, Chrollo is a bandit. Hisoka kills for sports, for Chrollo killing is part of his daily routine. It's only natural for him to use cheap tricks.

Illumi would've fought cowardly too.

"What are a few days when they are used to wait for years?"

>he can run 40km no problem but 1 punch exhausted him
You retards seriously hurting my brain

>Clown looking at reader while explaining what he just did

Love this clown

I don't get why the puppet remains active because of Sun and Moon.
Is the translation shit?

Once affixed, the seals won't ever disappear.

They don't, they just won't disappear.

Need more Chrollo face and the chapters are barely delivering.

>walls and walls of text
how is this acceptable?

I give it 2 more chapters until another hiatus.

thats what you said two chapters ago fag

2011fags, good thing is they can't follow the pace anymore.

hiatus any days now

Just be grateful that Madhouse will never adapt it.

I have to say when I see pages like this I just want to turn to the next one. I have nothing against explanations for the reader but this is overkill. When you have to explain this much it pretty much means you are unable to convey it to the reader with pictures. This is just overcomplicating shit and it is extremely tedious to read.

Kill yourself dumb ADHDfag.

The seal won't disappear so they stop the puppet from disappearing too?
I really find that kind of Nen interaction very weird.
Not sure who gets to decide which Nen ability wins the conflict of disappearing vs not disappearing.

Chapter was great but felt short, Hisoka's bungee gum has never been so devastating until now but he's in really deep shit right now, things will start to blow up next chapter.

Blame Niggastream. They always fill the dialogue with fluff.

Togashi is just being lazy.

I see you have your buzzwords ready. Now try it with some arguments.

You know there's meds for ADHD now.

This isn't that bad. It's interesting to watch Hisoka's thought process.

>People actually think like this
Either he A) explains it to use so that we can truly appreciate every aspect of this fight or B) the fight lasts 50 chapters just so we get the chance to deduce their abilities fully or C) he just says fuck it and ruin HxH for fucking ever.

tl:dr go kill yourselves

His ability is too similar to Luffy.

Fucking Sun&Moon is such a hax ability.

I recommend ritalin.

Read the viz translation, you won't see a single wall of text

OP is probably more up to your pace. Try reading that.

I agree. If he needs to use so much text, then he should use a different medium for storytelling.

>All those fags that said it wasn't a clone last week
BTFO

It wasn't a clone though

Why did Hisoka look so pissed? Shouldn't he be happy that Chrollo managed to trick him again?

you mean bleach

It probably depends on the power level of the nen ability.

no son, what ruins it for me are text walls that take me out of the fight, it does not matter if the text is about the fight or what the character is thinking, reading box after box after box full of text is not what I want to do when there is a fight going on.

Try Bleach.

Same shit.

Retard.

anime causes ADHD confirmed
Imagine this retard reading a real book

Is this all you got? Some meme phrase? Pathetic.

What's wrong with those spectators? Hisoka was already known for killing audience members during the Gon vs Hisoka fight, why would they ever want to watch the clown fight?

kys

Stop reading battle shonen then.

oh my bad user, have you heard of one piece then? If you dont like reading then I think that might be a better story for you

It's a "bug" in the nen system if you will, Sun and Moon became OP because of the real owners dying.

Now it permanent on the book, permanent on the place it is put, AND it can pass on this attribute to other abilities as well OP as fuck

not really

Each body receive the order differently. A "hit and run" order will be more efficient on a Kuroro puppet than a casual one.

Korutopi copies a materialized/enhanced random stone from a card. Then he copies a random stone stone, but it can't turn to a card.
How useful for a thief would be this ability if Korutopi couldn't copy himself?
A puppet can't talk, but the atomic/biological copy of a body (hand of god) can probably use its vocal cords.

The first Kuroro was oddly weak and slow, like the second one. I even pass on the simple hit and run strategy.

I read HxH and One Piece and yes, One Piece flows a lot better, it is pretty much the perfect blend between Bleach and Hunter x Hunter in this regard. It does neither feel over simplified nor like you are being suffocated by text walls.

>Calling that a text wall

Yeah faggot a few lines of exposure is a wall of text.

Are these the arguments of the Hunter fanbase in these threads? Holy shit, this is fucking pathetic and laughable. And you seriously think you are above other shounen fanbases? This is fucking rich

Kuroro made a fucking exploit of SaM.