He doesnt have a 10x8 white cock

>he doesnt have a 10x8 white cock

Sometimes it feels like im the only one trying to keep white women from being traitors

>cut

dick looks small and youre doing the typical fat person squeeze to make it look better

>snipped

it doesn't look like it would be big in person hold something next to it

Your dicks mutilated my dude

There is a solution to all of this. First, you must understand what's really going on.

Well, you see, the truth is that a lot of black men are disgusted by brown colored women and love the pure color of the white woman. Therefore, to solve the issue we have to make white women unappealing to black men. The best way to do this is to introduce the color brown to all white women.

How do we accomplish that, you might ask? It's fairly simple. Women must not be potty trained. Women must be forced to wear diapers. Women must make big poopies in their diapers.

Then, when the black man gets ready to have secks with the white woman, the diaper is revealed and the brown color of the poop will frighten him so terribly and he will go away or have a heart attack.

Are you measuring in cms?

That's 6 you dumbie

my condolences you've been mutilated by jews as toddler, must suck being a cripple

JEWISHED

8x6 I'd let you get away with.
Unfortunately some Jew got you real good. Almost no inner skin left at all!
Sorry man.

>he doens't have a 4x4 dick

stop post cocks
it make me hard

If women have the opportunity to experience more than one dick in their lifetime - we have failed.

This. I'm bi and I like dicks but I don't think I could date an American guy because of the circumcision. It pisses me off really because a lot of American bent guys are pretty sexy and usually decent people. Anglo gays are usually cunts

/thread

This for monkey. Not child production

>not having a boyfriend that sandpapers off your anal warts with his 30 grit glans

really fucking small dude, not impressed

Protip: my thumb is an inch wide and you have 3/4 of my thumb in the photo

You're just butthurt.

We don't care about your dick size, we care about your wallet size retard

I thought this was the Bavarian's bait for a moment.
Why would you even post this? this is for /soc/

I hope posting your marginally above average dick on a NEET image board full of dudes was worth the ban coming your way

sage

12x12 is average bro. hate to break it to yaa.

>tfw I have a 7x6 cock
It's actually too big for about 30% of girls. 15 body count here.

would ride/gay

>posting your dick on Sup Forums
Sad!

sexy

Fat faggot

cms?

5x5 here

W-will I make it bros?

Faggot is kill in my home. It does not make glory for regime.

I haven't killed myself, yet

>trying to keep white women from being traitors
>by being a faggot and showing his dick tonrandom dudes on the internet
go smoke a pole, cakeboy.

Your penis will unironically cause discomfort for the vast majority of non turboslut white women. I'm 7" and that's enough to prevent doggy style due to cervix smacking resulting in pain. I actually wish I were a little shorter.