ITT: Wasted Potential

Fuck this

I haven't read past the first chapter when an user posted it here a few weeks ago. What went wrong?

It's basically the same plot of Power Rangers SPACE

This isn't /m/ user. I haven't watched power rangers since Mighty Morphin and I'm not about to go look up the plot of Space.
You started the thread now explain why this is shit.

there is shota rape
the sister is alive
and now helps the bad guys
also she has better regeneration power than his brother
apparently has some kind of relationship with the fire guy

i dont know if her power is better. going by what weve seen she can die and come back to life. but he can not die at all? we havent seen him turned into mincemeat or anything yet

Her arm grew back basically instantly which is even faster that Agni.

So MC got cucked?
Classy

it's Power Rangers in space all again

Everything was ok until that last part. How the hell?

It's retarded then.
We saw his sister dying in front of him like a shit and then the guy stayed here for 8 years of burning alive so tell me now how something like betrayal can happens. FUCK This.
ruined.

Sounds like the easiest way to create DRAMA
Since there were only 2 characters, the guy and the sister making them rivals accomplished this very easily

Just finished this on Friday. It was okay, but felt I felt that it was missing something.

>sister has some kind of relationship with the bad guy

How is this allowed in 2016?

i think she sucked too much dick in a haze

8 years is a long period mang

Its gonna be a betrayal user. The bad guy is the one that's going to be cucked in the end.

>main reason why MC wants his revenge because his imouto died
>imouto is alive
>helps the bad guys

fuck this shit

>sister is alive

what is the entire point of this manga

Suffering

I saw the sister not actually being dead coming from a mile away since she also had regeneration powers. I didn't think that the reveal was going to happen this soon though.

It's unclear what's going on at this point. We saw her on fire. If it was Doma's flames, they would only have been put out by her death. Suggesting that she really did die in the fire. How she can be alive now is a mystery. Her gift may be different from just simple regeneration. And now she recovers limbs much quicker than she did before, meaning her ability has either become more powerful or she was lying about her regenerative capabilities.

She seems to recognize Agni's name, but she shows him no mercy. Granted, if her memories are more or less intact, she would know he won't die from any wounds she inflicts and she already has plenty of experience with decapitating his various extremities. Still, it's crazy that with just a crowbar she can cleanly behead a man.

She also seems to have assumed a new name for herself; "Judah" instead of her old name "Luna". She's working with the army that wiped out the village, but her reasons for doing so are unknown. The man who lit Agni on fire, Doma, is referred to as Doma-sama by everyone except her, who calls his name without any honorific attached. It's unclear what the nature of her relation to Doma is, and they haven't been shown interacting at all.

Basically, all the shit is still up in the air.

Is she really his sister tho?

Is there raws out that confirm that?

Almost every anime ever made.

That's not supposed to work, though. The flames won't ever go out if you just keep regenerating. You have to die or else the fire just keeps on burning forever. But we saw the fire die out on her corpse. There's something strange going on.

What if she's actually dead but her regenerative powers are so strong that it regenerated her body back from thin air?

Sounds really stupid tho.

It would make some sense if the power wouldn't be able to regenerate the memories of the brain, but that's bunked tho because Agni got shot straight into the brain.

Ok I just caught up
I agree this is a pretty bland twist

They explicitly stated her regeneration powers weren't nearly as strong as Agni's. We saw her burn until there was nothing but charred remains, no healthy cells left to regen from. The reason nobody else was expecting her return is because it's bullshit

My guess is regen was a minor power for her, and her real blessing was resurrection.

It's not going to be his sister.

This is a classic trope for fucks sake. Guy mistakes any person for somebody similar to who he gives a shit about.

Wasted potential thread?

The most ridiculous thing about all this is that you guys actually think the sister is alive.

You know what else is a classic trope? Main character's close friend/family member gets brainwashed to turn against them. It could easily be his sister.
Either way it's still a shitty twist.

It's a series about superpowers. For you to not immediately think she's immortal/resurrecting is naive.

there was truly never any potential if the comic becomes a trainwreck after the first chapter

>Being EDGE: the manga since the beggining
>potential

user, it was a waste without potential since the beggining.

>there is shota rape
No there isn't.

That kind of shit is what I'm getting it. The author can bullshit his own rules if he wants to pull a cheap twist like that. I just didn't think it was going to happen that soon because of just cheap and easy a twist like that is. I thought it would have happened when he ran out of ideas.

It became a train wreck after the 4th chapter. Chapters 0-3 showed promise.

Why are you shitposting already?
>there is shota rape
There isn't.
>the sister is alive
Or someone who looks like her.
>and now helps the bad guys
8 years passed, we don't know what happened
>also she has better regeneration power than his brother
This means it's not her
>apparently has some kind of relationship with the fire guy
Sounds like she is one of his underlings

Basically OP is humongous falseflagging faggot.

Yea, why is berserk so popular

What trainwreck, memesters?

Hi leddit

this

So you disagree and call me reddit at same time. As expected from contrarian shitters here

Alright, why did the sister turn on the brother then?

I'm surprised it took this long for buzzword fags to show up. Not one of you popped in to shout 'lel edgy' in the first Fire Punch thread.

she was brain washed

*maybe

I least he's doing Kaguya now

Fuuuck i liked the first chapter, Fuuuck

Too early to say. Maybe the sister have a good reason?

So what? Still an edgy manga.
Its not a buzzword, but an adjective that represents its quialities.

How was that wasted? Nip did not like it, so it got the axe.

Not him, but there have been 0 successful rape. Or is killing someone now = edgy

how is this manga get such decent beginner popularity anyway? while other manga that have better potential are discarded?

Is it because of commercial marketing? who is manipulating its popularity? Are the normal fags overhyping? I don't understand at all, the first time i read it, there was nothing good about it.

Sup Forums like premature intimacy, and this manga fits the bill.

I agree edge is fine when it's used as a simple descriptive term. But that's not what you did
>EDGE: the manga
You're implying it has a one dimensional focus on being edgy, which it doesn't, and you're crying out for attention, which you don't deserve.

FOR FUCK SAKE NOOO!
He should retire after wasting IB like that!
same goes for the guy that started fire punch with a 160% potentials
and fucked it up in 4 freaking chapters

so wow

Shitposters are trying to hard because they think it's hugely popular

What are you talking about? No one is hyping it, is a fun read. Where are you getting this hype?