iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/no-dogs-dont-love-you-5x-more-cats-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=bJqMAr6B32A
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9LB6ysfQU
youtube.com/watch?v=KFz6t3Tqd0g
youtube.com/watch?v=zATogM8p3FM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's crying because that's her dinner

They're closer to God than we are.

By the thirtieth rotation he's gonna be fugged up.

Cats are unfeeling psychopaths, and the proof is that they will IMMEDIATELY begin eating you if you die. Dogs, at least, wait until they're starving.

I will need some sound evidence on that, user.

>cats are logical and will eat you instead of watching you rot and go to waste
>dogs are normies and would rather let you rot because of "muh feels"
You just turned me into a catfag.

Animals are subhumans

...dddduuuuuuuude... noooo waaaaaaaay

Explain the emotions from the cat in the OP video
? That's a loyal companion, I've experienced this. Dogs and Cats can sense sadness and show empathy.

Says the guy who's probably never adopted a kitten and probably allergic to cats.

Cat's just smart enough to know a dead body doesn't give a shit and if the human's dead, there won't be anyone feeding it for a while.

There are actually a number of known cases of dogs starving themselves to death while never leaving their dead owners side.

wow u sure showed him

nice

Fpbp

my cat is an extremely loving little psychopaths... she gives me cuddles and head bumps and kisses... but murders smaller inferior animals for fun.

cats are the best

>Why live ?
Why the fuck not ?
I am furry and i know already that animals is better than human

>she's crying because that's her dinner

underrated.

Hitler loved animals. Hitler was a kind man.

>Cats are unfeeling psychopaths, and the proof is that they will IMMEDIATELY begin eating you if you die. Dogs, at least, wait until they're starving.

That's fucking cat ladies with 50 cats who die in the house and no one knows for months.

I remember reading about that years ago. That is the end result of millennial women if they don't start marrying and having children.

>>tfw Dogs and Cats are more sympathetic and loyal than humans
Than *some* humans.

>one story of a cat eating its owner means all cats eat their owners
and I read 400 stories of dogs mauling their owners while they were still alive

>Oh shit nigga wh-
adorable

>cat realizes you're a shut-in and that's the only food it'll be getting for a few months until a nog breaks in and lets it out

I was depressed as hell crying on my couch once. My dog came up to me and rested on my shoulder trying to comfort me. It's real, dogs and cats are better than Humans.

The SPCA awarded Tara the Cat a special "Hero Cat of the Year" award for protecting her family.

its because humans lack empathy

Based Cat

i dont get it

Would they have killed him if they knew?

I like how the cat comes back to the kid and is like gtfo

My cat actually hisses at birds and shit
>still more civilized then niggers

If I was a billionaire I would set up legit charities dedicated to Hitler... like giving out grants for biomedical research, animal sanctuaries, restoring old buildings and art

Dogs sure but cats are for cucks. Cats would eat you if they were to grow as big as their lion and panther counterparts.

Based

see

they've done the studies on this, dogs who see their owner for the first time have their brains flooded with oxytocin, which is basically the 'love' chemical in your brain. the majority of cats release zero oxytocin on seeing their owner, with a minority releasing a small amount. cats barely love you if at all, and it's clearly reflected in their behaviour. cats are masters to their owners, it's a weird, submissive and unnatural relationship. dog people are masters of their pets, as is far more appropriate for a human-pet relationship.

also toxoplasmosis is real, and really needs to be talked about more.

> wild feline are the same as tiny little house cats

>they've done the studies on this
show me

He a good boy. He just wanted to play. He didn't do nothing.

Empathy seems to have a genetic basis, and be more highly developed in Europeans (i.e., whites).

Jews (at least the Ashkenazim) are narcissistic psychopaths
Chinese are ant people
Blacks necklace other blacks and laugh
South American Indians cut out each other's hearts

That whites are more susceptible to empathy is why the Zionists are using the compassion of Europeans to destroy them with weaponized immigration.

Cats and dogs are generally preferable to all of the above.

>that mother cat that repeatedly ran into a fire to save her kittens.

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/no-dogs-dont-love-you-5x-more-cats-do/

Gook kids can be pretty cute.

I have a dog and a cat, your cat loves you more than you think.
It's not the slobbering all encompassing jealous love of a dog, it's a well-thought out logical kind of love.
While both are great, I prefer cats because they're not ruled by this illogical irrational love. Your dog has the capacity to love literally anyone. Your cat loves you and is a vicious murderer to the rest of the world.

THIS

Not even the clickbait crapsite you linked takes this shit seriously. Did you even read what you posted?

Those are two tabs of acid on his tongue.

this cat is better than like 80% of human beings on this planet

top kek m8

Yup, most would just wiggle their penis in her face.

The story of Christian the Lion.

Short:
youtube.com/watch?v=bJqMAr6B32A

Full documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9LB6ysfQU

love this video. Don't know if I'd have the nerves to just stand there like that though

no, they would go get food or pets from someone else.
The penis thing is something i would prolly do

Holy fucking shit

That would unironically be the trippiest thing I could fathom

i need that cat to calm the children in my basement

I came here to say this

My cat used to suckle on my t-shirt when I had her with me. I miss that thing.

When i was a kid i had a cat that would come waltzing into my room when i was sad and jump on the bed meowing and start smooching me. I annoyed the shit out of him too, biting on his ears and pulling his tail all the time but he never attacked me and we had a bond better than i have had with most humans since. He used to wait for me every day after school on the front porch (no it wasn't to get inside there was a cat door) and I'd come running up the steps to be greeted with a sweet meow. As i grew older i became a selfish prick and ignored him more often, eventually i moved out and left him with my mum because i was flatting. He got sick and passed away after having practically been emotionally abandoned and i didn't even cry, i still hate myself for that.

what is it with muslims and acid?

BASED

FELINE

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

I hope you get killed by a cat someday

It's okay user. You'll see him again in heaven.

>and start smooching me

>She hates having that ribbon on

>get a new cat
>love him/her to death
>you are basically absolved of your sins because you redeemed yourself through that cat

lul, keked

My cats love me. They are my buddies. Nothing in the world makes them happier than my attention.
One of my cats waits for my permission to eat. He won't eat unless I tell him it's ok. I am their master. They know it well and always come when I call.

>Explain the emotions from the cat in the OP video
"calm down already, you little shit, I want to sleep on you, how do you expect me to have a rest if you are shaking and sobbing?"

someday he will be remembered as a saint.
should humanity last long enough to overcome

Hell*

Makes me tear up seeing this shit. Real human/animal connection going on right there. Damn

I even had a nightmare shortly after where he was laying on end of the bed (he used to sleep on my feet) when it suddenly zoomed into his face which was all demonic and a wicked voice shouted "OWNED". This was years ago but i still remember it vividly.
>tfw your best childhood friends spirit became demonic out of spite for abandoning him and is going to torment you for all eternity in hell

That's only 1,000 bucks.
Fucking cheap furfags

The cat is literally curious about but disgusted by you. The cuddles/ face rubbing is them rubbing their hormone glands on your stinkiest parts(face, nose, cheeks, hands/wrists).

It hates your fucking guts and is being nice and trying to make you smell acceptable because you feed it.

>Cats are nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFz6t3Tqd0g

It's good that you feel guilty and ashamed at your behavior, user. It shows you have the right conscience, if nothing else. Now make up for it by adopting a cat from a shelter and giving it a great life.

>someday he will be remembered as a saint
Yes, Hitler was channeling the energy of Christ.

But the problem for Hitler was the Christ myth ends only one way. So Hitler met the same fate at the hands of the Jewish moneychangers that Jesus did.

Channeling the energy of Christ isn't unique to Hitler. Martin Luther King, JFK, even Princess Diana did it - and they all suffered Jesus' fate as well.

>Russia
I'd be pissed too.

I took in a stray a year or so ago. She was a little sweetheart that would curl up into my arm like a baby and sleep while im on the computer. She got hit by a car after 1 year, she didn't even make it to 2 years old. Fuck this gay earth.

Goddammit, too tired to remember the picture.

There's a great split-screen video out there of Hitler giving a speech on one side, MLK giving a speech on the other. With the sound off it's startling how similar they are in what they're bringing through, and how their audiences respond.

It's just an animal user, you could blame yourself if you hurt it physically but it was it that choose to be hurt

Why is that chink playing with her food?

what

Cats remember nearly everything that happens in their lives. Your cat isn't curious about you it has memorized every variant of your daily habits.

Study was probably done in south america like the other shit study (assuming you're not a lying fat ass).

Mestizo Intellectuals?

Anyone who isn't a sociopath can get a cat to love them.

Typically they don't love everyone because that is not their nature. If my cat meowing, purring, rubbing, and doing social rolls all over the floor when I come home from work doesn't mean "I love you" what does it mean?

Whatever, you're probably fat.

I don't argue with fat people.

This. How much did the fucking novelty check cost versus that suit, you cheap faggots.

Unfortunately this is true

Those same studies determined that cats do
have the capacity to bond strongly with their owners, exhibiting defensive behavior towards perceived threats etc. They do have the capacity to love their owners, and often do. They are in no way completely dependent though, like dogs are.

Cat attacks babysitter for she thinks she's harming the toddler
youtube.com/watch?v=zATogM8p3FM