What happened to (((Disney)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=7rTO_UcCVT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eisner

There is a solution to all of this. First, you must understand what's really going on.

Well, you see, the truth is that a lot of black men are disgusted by brown colored women and love the pure color of the white woman. Therefore, to solve the issue we have to make white women unappealing to black men. The best way to do this is to introduce the color brown to all white women.

How do we accomplish that, you might ask? It's fairly simple. Women must not be potty trained. Women must be forced to wear diapers. Women must make big poopies in their diapers.

Then, when the black man gets ready to have secks with the white woman, the diaper is revealed and the brown color of the poop will frighten him so terribly and he will go away or have a heart attack.

FPBP

we have a lot of islanders living here in nz and they're some of the most disgusting creatures you ever laid eyes on

ever seen a good looking polinesian? in their attemp to virtue signaling they are portraying every race avialable, some of them are not good looking to western standards, there's your anwer

disney is also trying to avoid the issues barbie had, portraying unreachable standards of beauty is oppressing and makes girls feels unadequate. considering that arguibly the majority of disney's fanbase is millenials, they are appealing hard to them.

I see you're a fellow /SHITTED/ poster, a man of taste

Pacific Islanders are all ugly
Especially Maori

thats actually attractive for a islander

Most of them are pretty chill tho in my experience.

Jews.

You've never seen an abbo. Even my normie mum said she didn't think they were human.

>implying Moana is not a qt polynesian
That is, alot of them look hideous irl

Moana is cute
CUTE

Here is what happened;
Disney made a bunch of very popular, very WHITE, princess movies. When they do this they have to counter with diversity to make it seem like they are not just doing white princesses. However, white princesses make a FUCK TON more money than minority ones. When it came to Moana, they had to make the movie, but they had to make it not very good, so they made a Thicc Islander with a pig nose, a crappy sound track, and hit release on it. It was successful, because everything Disney releases is made to make money, however it was designed to make less money.

Why? So they can push hard on Frozen 2 and reap a windfall and at the same try say they tried with the ethic princesses. It's pandering on a very goy level

Is it true the Maoris are pretty Bro-tier?

It isn't, they're shit tier.

they did make great animations before starring non-white princesses, like mulan, which was really really good if you ask me. Diversity back then was just for the sake of it, now it's mandatory

as it's mandatory to show the strong female character that doesn't need the "prince" to save her, becaus she's strong and indipendent and other crap, which is good to an extent, considering the classics where the female character had their progression in the story so they could meet a prince and marry and be happy ever after (snow white, cinderella, little mermaid) so in a way it's refreshing to see a title where the sole objective of the female character is not marrying to achieve something in life

that being said, the obvious way it's pandering makes it obnoxious.

Beauty and the Beast grossed over twice what Moana brought in.

Mulan was good.

I liked Hunchback, despite the fact it was soft on Gypsies.

Personally have a soft spot for Princess & the Frog because I like jazz.

I get it, but I'm saying it's going a step further than pandering. They make it intentionally not as good as the White Princess movies, because they know it's not going to gross nearly the same amount.

Moana could have been fucking amazing, all the pieces were there, but Disney has an agenda.

Probably from all that Melanesian admixture and that the lived on an isolated island for centuries

TOY STORY 2 BTFO HAHAAH

I only included that to show that a sequel made almost as much as a first run ethnic princess.

I wonder what Walt would think of Moana.

One of the characters is some fat dude with tattoos... hahaha. Tattoos in a Disney movie.

Walt would've probably shat himself.

I'd take them over niggers and abos but they still come with a bundle of issues.

$362 million when inflation is taken into account.

The Jews have always ran Disney you dumb cunt.

indeed

nothing, he's dust today.

if he was still alive he would've been a man born more than 100 years ago that grew within a society that made sense back then, so gender/race segregation, it's pretty obvious what he'd think of moana, then again, why does it matter?

Not when Walt was around.

>Tarzan
lol wat
Tarzan is white and had blue eyes, he's just tanned from living in a jungle his entire life.

>he's dust today
Actually he's a frozen corpse.

She is a perfectly good movie character, you fucks. Not that I've seen whatever shit movie that is. Disney is fucking gay. Let's all focus on our true enemy, the Sikhs.

jews

ITT idiots who mistakenly believe a negro would be turned off by the sight of feces on a white woman's crotch.
You fuckers need to crack open a book about the North American rape ape. Maybe browse the archives.

Agreed. I watch this with my kids because I have a crush on her.

>seriously shitting on kazenberg

Their women are not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
The bone structure of their skulls is all wrong.

Chill guys. It's just a joke. I know that you need to account inflation and that cinema going is far more popular now than before, especially with chinks accounted for

I keked have a (You)

>that grew within a society that made sense back then, so gender/race segregation
It makes sense today, it's just we live in clown world so making sense is seen as evil.

Still better than Loli & Snatch.

i understand that to some people gender and race are two discriminatory factors and they're ok with it but to the most it's not and it's frown upon

back in the 50ies it was pretty common and people didn't think it was wrong, the more you go back in time the more you will find stuff that as for today we think are wrong but was acceptable back in the days, that doesn't make them right because it was acceptable for them in that period of time

or we should justify slavery or human sacrifices to whatever god etc.

streuth

nice meme

That's because it had Emma Watson in it, so all the Harry Potter fans went to watch it, as well as people wanting to watch a renaissance Disney classic.

You shut your coin-slot mouth!

Moana's generic polynesia from my understanding, but Disney opened up a resort in Hawaii a couple years back. Usual tourist shebang because Hawaii, but Hawaii is a very lucrative market for Asia as well as America. Japanese love their Hawaii nonsense and are the states second largest tourist market. Partnered with their Disney boner, it seemed like a no brainer. Lilo and Stitch was super popular there and even got turned into a bad anime just for them. Also China recently because hey if Japan wanted it they want it. Korea too I guess. That's not to say Frozen wasn't popular, because let it go was playing in every department store I went to in English and then Japanese on repeat. Europe was also going out of style. France, their favorite, was declining in tourism rates. Paris syndrome plus weekly alola snackbars on the news made Hawaii one of the few growing tourism destinations for Japan.

>Israeli looks completely European
are Jews even Jewish?

>as it's mandatory to show the strong female character that doesn't need the "prince" to save her
This is true, but they showed they could make a good thing out of it with Frozen.

>are Jews even Jewish?
One of the most mixed races in the world.
The reason why the mixed ones are still fully and non-ironically considered full jews; is because of the father jew and mother jew system in jewry.

If one is a father jew(A child stemming from a jewish male but a non jew female); then they are considered a half jew, and also basically a second-class person at that.
If one is a mother jew(Child that comes from a female jew, but a non jew father); then the child is a FULL jew as well, regardless of sex or mixed race ratio.
A female jew can mix with an aboriginal for all they care, but the offspring is considered still fully jewish.
If a male jew mixes with a semetic non jew, than the children are considered half jews.

If a father jew leaves the tribe; "fine see if we care".
If a mother jew leaves the tribe;"Please come back, sorry for the black vans passing by daily; but we need to make sure that you're okay."

It's probably because of all the expulsions that have continued on even to this day.

>implying the negro will not simply fling the poo out the window as his ancestors did

Obviously she's ugly. She isn't white.

Maoris are worse than both because they're intelligent enough to organize.

Why does the black chick have cum on her arm, and no one else?

That has got to be the stupidest chart ive ever seen. Who actually sits down and makes this shit? I feel who ever did, they were debating killing themselves while making it.

... the fuck is wrong with tarzan and hercules?

(excluding of course the nigress gospel choir every five goddamned minutes)

>aloha snackbar
>goes to hawaii instead
Pottery

>disney only included muh shitskins after 1984
Ever heard of the 1946 "Song of the South"?

>i understand that to some people gender and race are two discriminatory factors and they're ok with it but to the most it's not and it's frown upon
And what part of that refutes what I said?

>back in the 50ies it was pretty common and people didn't think it was wrong
You mean until the 60s. Literally every other time in human history it was normal, in some cultures it still is normal. It should still BE normal, it's only seen as abnormal because jews are destroying our society.

>or we should justify slavery or human sacrifices to whatever god etc.
False equivalence.

Your entire fucking argument is "It's [current year], get with the times". How about you tell me why it's bad to segregate and why diversity is our strength you little cuck. The entire multiculturalism experiment (which has only been done in white countries for some reason, really makes you think) has failed horribly.

They're basically halfbreeds with arabs from what I can remember. Compare them to the Iranian to their left.

no

Why does Moana get hated on? There's no garbage messages in it about accepting diversity or how whites are evil. It's just a story about some girl trying to save her island. Disney making movies in non-western settings isn't new, we've had Aladdin and Mulan. Moana is no more propagandist than they were. Maybe even less so because Moana didn't contain any of the explicit girl power messengers that Mulan did despite it also having a female lead character.

Compare this to Zootopia which I see get very little hate here despite it being almost surgically designed to have kids reject race realism.

Oh god please no. Beauty and the Beast was just so boring and stupid.

Sounds like some islanders need to get BLEACHED

>And what part of that refutes what I said?
it doesn't, i didn't mean to
>back in the 50ies
>You mean until the 60s.
so back in the 50ies is correct.
>It should still BE normal
Opinion
>it's only seen as abnormal because jews are destroying our society
yeah i'm pretty sure if it wasn't for those damn kikes we would still be living the good old days of racial segregation
>False equivalence
it's not. and i'll explain why when i'm done quoting you.
>Your entire fucking argument is "It's [current year], get with the times"
More like "culture and laws evolve over time, there's a reason we don't (usually) discriminate over skin color, or why women vote and ain't considered propriety anymore, or why homosexuality is "allowed", or people with certain deseases are not frown upon anymore, or why stealing and killing is forbidden and so on and on and on, we figured those behaviours were unacceptable in a society", which, again, makes it ok BACK THEN, but today none of that would be acceptable.
>How about you tell me why it's bad to segregate
you want me to explain why racism is bad? do you think any explaination i might give you might convince you in the first place?
>why diversity is our strength
where have i said that? could you quote me?
>The entire multiculturalism experiment (which has only been done in white countries for some reason, really makes you think) has failed horribly.
Has it though? There are successful people of color in white countries, sure they are not 100% integrated and there's still a long way ahead for it, but is it as bad as it was 100 years ago?

My mom got bleached. Only girls I can pick up are islanders and coal burners.

Chel wasn't white, but she's the hottest Disney chick ever

Not a Disney movie.

>there is something wrong with sassyblack singers
No

oh... I guess that's why it has some sex in it.

Thank you.

Sick of this fucking /bro/-tier meme
/bro/-tier is shit-tier at this point
in fact i don't think bro-tier was ever a good thing

The side profile would shatter your illusions.

>...
Don't do that.

Yeah but Disney wish you hadn't.

I'm pretty sure this are bait threads to lure out people who are stupid and its done by a Soros financed leftis organization.

Tell me OP :
What is the problem here?
Disney made movies about colored people decades ago.
After Elza a nordish fairy tale comes a movie about Polynesian culture.
What is the problem?

Didn't see Moana. Hate Gisnep. Despise liberals.

I'll boil it down for you, fair or not, this is probably why.

From an outsider's perspective at least, Moana comes across as 'muh girl power', its the first musical Disney made since Frozen (a film a lot of people grew tired of... not kids, but adults, etc.), its a brown-skinned lead, and its music was made by the Hamilton guy who is one of the most obnoxious leftist twats of all time.

Zootopia (which I really liked despite its heavy handedness) is blue-pilled af, but if you see it as preds = men, prey = women then you can see it as anti-liberal.

Also most people either want to fuck the bunny or the fox... or both.

master race

I need me an Uzbek gf

It's a shame you weren't born a woman. White dudes sure love BLEACHing qt halfbreeds

>Opinion
Opinion based on fact.
>yeah i'm pretty sure if it wasn't for those damn kikes we would still be living the good old days of racial segregation
Actually yes. There's literally no reason for them to be in our countries, kikes are behind increasing immigration, the main reason slaves were brought to America, the ones pushing multiculturalism. Kikes are why western countries are being filled with non-whites.
>More like "culture and laws evolve over time
Evolution isn't necessarily good you know, all it means is it heads from one direction to another. We can always go back, and we should. This multiculturalism bullshit has failed miserably and whites are becoming minorities in their own countries.
>there's a reason we don't (usually) discriminate over skin color
I wonder (((who))) could be behind removing a basic pattern detection system that we've had since we were tribesmen.
>or why women vote
(((Who))) could be behind this? Surely it couldn't be in some groups interest to double the number of workers thus lowering wages and adding an extremely emotional and easily controllable group to the voting pool.
>or why homosexuality is "allowed"
(((who))) could be behind that?
>or people with certain deseases are not frown upon anymore
You actually think this is a benefit? "Faulty" people being praised? Some of which with transferable diseases. You must be into dysgenics, why do you hate the human race?
>or why stealing and killing is forbidden
It's been forbidden since man created society, even niggers forbid stealing with the punishment of cutting off your fucking hands if you're caught.
>you want me to explain why racism is bad?
Did I say racism? But go ahead, tell me why racism is bad. I'll wait.
>where have i said that? could you quote me?
If you believe segregation is bad you believe diversity is our strength.
>Has it though?
Yes, it has. Within every fucking possible metric it's failed. Read "Bowling Alone".

Orcs...only uglier.

Take the redpill you bluepilled fuck.

Some are awesome, some are total scum...There is no in between.

> When they do this they have to counter with diversity to make it seem like they are not just doing white princesses. However, white princesses make a FUCK TON more money than minority ones.
This. Remember the nigger princess movie that flopped?

>Opinion based on fact.
Yeah i'm sure whatever news outlet is the only truth out there.
>kikes are behind increasing immigration, the main reason slaves were brought to America
The first 19 or so Africans to reach the English colonies arrived in Jamestown, Virginia in 1619
You must be retarded. this is why it's advised to ignore australians.

and i figured humoring you any longer would be a huge waste of time since all the answers you're capable of giving is "its the jews!" and "cuck!" or "take the red pill!", you're just pol cancer. you might as well fly the kekistan flag or the nazi one at this point, it's pretty clear how deep your sociopathy goes.

>Yeah i'm sure whatever news outlet is the only truth out there.
What news outlet? I'm basing my opinions off science and reasoning. Non-whites aren't the same as whites, there are differences other than our skin colours.
>The first 19 or so Africans to reach the English colonies arrived in Jamestown, Virginia in 1619
And? You know the vast majority of slaver ships (as in the ones who bought slaves off africans and sold them to British in America) were owned by jews right?
Did you know Lincoln was planning on sending them back to Africa before some faggot killed him?

>since all the answers you're capable of giving is "its the jews!" and "cuck!" or "take the red pill!"
If the jews are behind it, why shouldn't you say it's the jews?
If you're being a cuck, why shouldn't I say you're being a cuck?
If you're bluepilled, why shouldn't I say you should take the redpill?
This isn't a safe space, faggot.

I was like you when I got here, then I realized "Shit, they really aren't like us". I was open to facts rather than sticking to the religious dogma called progressivism.
>you might as well fly the kekistan flag
Wew lad. That's a meme, no one really cares about it.
>nazi! sociopath!
Nah, I'm just a white nationalist. I care about white people.

Take a trip down the rabbit hole. If you open your ears to fact you'll eventually end up around where I am. Maybe you'll be natsoc, maybe you'll be white nationalist, maybe you'll even be an exterminationist, but whatever you'll be you won't be as you are right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

Princess and The Frog is a personal favourite. It was well done and has a great soundtrack.

Came here to post this

Not how it works today. Wealthy jews pay a rabbi to "convert" their blonde white wives so their kid is technically a jew.

You answered your own question. (((They))) happened.

I like her.....
Her nose is a little small but other than that...

Also; I'm shutting down this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=7rTO_UcCVT0

ewww

Most islanders I've met are nicer than the fucking boongs we get here.

I want more of that show, but I know that it would have gotten boring if it kept going.
Great scene