Kek?

Its getting closer to September 23rd, Best Korea still shooting off missiles, while basically having modern day siege warfare in economic sanctions being placed on them. Trump and Mattis keep talking tough, but I don't think we will strike unless North Korea does first. But then, "fire and fury". Can we wake Kek up from a slumber? Can we meme "WW3" (but actually USA just glassing some areas of Nork until they submit) into, /actuallyhappening/ ?

Does this map obtained through esoteric Kek channels, prove that North Korea will be bombed? Or bomb everyone? Kek guide us

Praise Kek. The chaos rises.

I'M GONNA EAT A BAG OF DICKS!

>checked flag
>not Canada
>is USA

Fuck you faggot. Enough of your faggoty bullshit. Quit making Americans look like bags of dick eating cunt-fucks-faggot.

Oh, and Praise Kek. WW3 (Aka glass the Norks) incoming

We just need to make something happen to satisfy the people who thought nothing would 'happen'.

fuck off. Are you people that stupid. Faking a fucking prophecy. Biggest Jews I've ever seen.

can someone redpill me into September 23rd meme?

Shiet, American Frog day huh?

Wtf why are those homos bombing Oulu

We are trying to meme North Korea to turn against china

China is the real enemy

They are just using nork as plausible deniability

>us wants china to tell nk to stand down
>they don't do jack shit
>nk doesn't stand down
>US corners NK
>nk lets off a Nuke
>us retaliates
>china and Russia retaliate against us
>china successfully jews over USA

LETS MEME A CONFRONTATION WITH CHINA

JAPAN-SK-NK-USA ALLIANCE WHEN??

VAPORIZE THE CHINKS

Meme it

We dont need kek anymore. Goodbye. Its too late to stop the chaos. But if anything meme/bait trump or kim into starting the earwar

War*

uhhHh??? america is supposed to be on the LEFT side??

Everything is fake. Life is a lie. Everything is planned out. I never said anything about prophecy either.

That's a lot of 23's.

Nothing will happen. You will return to your slow death in front of the computer.

Oh look, it's almost daylight, time to hide from the sun!

All we need is for someone to hack into the NoKo computers and dick with their targeting systems so they head into China and not over Japan.

Checked. I don't have the photo or any meme pics, but supposedly, it has something to do with celestial bodies lining up in a way that is extremely rare. And some people also spotted a face that was being covered up by the telescope people. Someone will be able to post that pic for sure. The rest of the Sept 23 is just pretty /x/tier stuff. But, it seems to have some merit, but don't all the doomsday scenarios? I think it has religious texts that go with it as well. Probably the rapture or some shit.

Praise Lord Kekamut

Checked user. Thats why I started this thread. To start harnessing up some meme magick, and hopefully the chaos it produces will result in the actions that lead to "WW3", which I think will be a small attack against US or US allies, and a swift, devestating response from Trump. But, its not up to me. Its up to Kek. And he seems to agree with you.

Praise Kek

This... t-this could be it. I hope whoever is memeing there doesn't over do it. Holy shit. And right after Trump said that "Prosperity and peace" bit. You just know he was memeing us back, because one of his sons showed him the Trump time traveler image, and he got a good laugh out of it. And when it got close to the day, because he knew better than to do it on the EXACT day, or it would cause a HUGE shit-storm. So he did it on a nearby date. Or the timeline shifted it to a nearby date.

Wait.. are we, actually in, the, Trump time traveler timeline? I lost track

Anyways, praise be unto he, Lord Kekamut

How do you know about all that?

he reads

Trump is actually a time traveller.

This was the pic he was talking about desu

Pic 2

i̷̶͍͎͙̝̺̣͓̥͓̘͍̬̱͚̟̭͈͈̳͠t̵̠̜̬̝͙̀s̶̨̹̦̫̗̻̼͔̳̹̻̞̰̤͙̬̥̞ ̶̡̞͎̪̘͍͚͙̗̙̘́͟͞c̶̷̨̺̹̖̻͚̰͓̙̘ơ̢̦͈͔̩̟̣͓̩͜͢m̵̨̜̻̜͍͈̫̘͙͓i̥̘͖̰̦͖̙̭̩̪̼̜̯̠͟͢͞ͅn̦̹̤͍͓͕̪͈̟͚͙̣͖͘͜͡g̷̢̺̥̜̘̦̦̪̮͓͚̯͍̳̞͚͕̥͡ ̛̛͈̥͈̱͈̗͍͈̗̠͖̣̰̀͡͝ͅ

I am just guessing. We think that either Don Jr., or Eric Trump has visited us on here before, and we also know that Trump people have came on here for multiple reasons, research, intel, probably they make /ptg/ and shit. Trump shills I guess. But people close to him have came on Sup Forums before, for sure. So I am jsut guessing, that one of his sons or someone else close to him, read the Trump time traveler stuff, and thought it was /mysides/ hilarious. So during a plane flight or some other down time, they said "hey dad, check this out, read all of it, its really really funny", and Trump has referred to us as "our boys" before reportedly.. Like his internet hit squad. So he knows what Sup Forums and Sup Forums is, so he probably wanted to toss a bone back to us, a dog whistle, like when did the pepe pose, or posted the You Can't Stump The Trump video on his twitter, so Im guessing he tweeted that tweet that ended with "Prosperity and Peace" a few days before it said he was suppose to in the Tesla/Trump piece.

Anyways yeah what said, I read. Top wew lad.

OH FUG

thanks user

praise kek, ww3 inc

Woah, nice digits, AND nice id, Hek.

It's basically a loud minority misinterpreting a passage from the bible, most of the religious community disregard it and most of the clams are really reaching or are just flat out wrong

I hope USA strikes first so that China is forced to fight. We shall see if USA is really a paper bison.

>The chaos rises.
How many people here actually want shit to get fucked? That's eerily similar to the Leninist Revolutionary sentiment.

Newfag. Sup Forums will be at peak celebration mode as soon as we get wind of ww3 beginning

fire and fury my dickhole. trump doesn't have the nerve.

this. if something big happens, and its not just a slow lead up, the board will be moving as fast as election night, for quite some time.

Heres some digits for Kek, for the ww3 happening

Oh fug!
The suspense of this shill operation is almost too much to take!

wow, samefagging so hard
switching to mobile and back doesn't hide how faggy you are

op can't stop sucking his cock
sage