Why this love for Islam...

Why this love for Islam, we as a people have suffered Islam from 1400 years and still I see the libcucks of my country pander to Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightlog.in/2017/09/isis-kerala-love-jihad-pfi-01/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crore
patreon.com/Canada4Myanmar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you must do your civic duty and remove kebab.

bump

someone please nukes mudslime out of existence

Regarding based kerala

This is an unironic party in India, that have been in power multiple times in certain states

Really makes me think

These numbers in your image aren't true...?

Memes are never unbiased I swear.

They are true, the bangaldeshi genocide of Hindu is a well documented event

because they're persecuted minorities goy. you must give them your homeland for the centuries of oppression you did to them.

>mfw terrorist say they will fight for Rohingya
>mfw China and Russia agree to help Rohinya

How do I get a qt Goa gf?

Help the mudslimes with what, ironically the NGO that helping out the rohniya is a Sikh one, the fuckin cucks don't realize the iron
>Goa
>qt
>flag
It all makes sense

>sandniggers killing sandniggers
I see no problems here.

Rare

Rare

"Crore"?

>w-we hindu nuffin!

>on date with qt Goa gf
>trying to get her to open bob and vagene
>suddenly retarded Hindi DINGA-DINGA music out of no where
>she wants to break out into song and dance
>tfw can't dance
help me, Pratik

Christians don't have Bethlehem.

We don't have Bethlehem anymore.

When?

THIS FUCKING BANTER

FAKE NEWS Kerala is the best country in the world fuck off shitskin

There are still functional Christian temples in Bethlehem, which I think is what he means by "has"

It's in Palestinian/Muslim territory which is in Israel/Jew territory

>bob and vagene
I know it's an in-joke from a Facebook cap, but what the hell is a bob?

>American education
Follow your inner rakshas, it will guide you

>commie education
If this Islamic Fundamentalist Organization is not banned immediately, Kerala will become Devil’s Own Backyard - rightlog.in
rightlog.in/2017/09/isis-kerala-love-jihad-pfi-01/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crore
t. Mehmet

The BBC are obsessed with the Rohingyas. I don't normally watch the BBC but on holiday last week their news channel was the only English Channel available.

Every news report for four days had shit about the poor Rohingyas as the second headline. I tuned in on Saturday to the BBC news to see images of the hurricane and again the Rohingyas were the second headline, as they were AGAIN on Tuesday. Nearly a whole week of relentless sob stories about them.

ITN and other outlets haven't mentioned it but the fucking beeb are obsessed. Then again they are a load of pakis and cucks so no surprise there.

Fuck off you black piece of shit

no one gives a fuck, im christian i couldn't care less about Hindus, but show the source on Christians being converted now you shitskin north Indian by the wya how is the stalking white women online thing going poojet?you know the whole world is laughing at you right, even us south Indians and also about the education who has the 100 again?

>Help the mudslimes with what
wait and ye shall see

>flag
>Christian
Wew

>have (((better))) education
>cow belt outperform you in every competition

Jew/Indian Hybrid is going to be new illuminati ubermensch

bumpoo

>superpower by 2020
Tell me about your superior intellect.

Oh its another "we hate muslims too please accept us" thread.

Stop trying to appeal to others. Don't expect solidarity Just because you hate muslims too. No one gives a fuck if muslims genocide hindus, stop with this house nigger behavior

This is not a commie flag dumbfuck
>cow belt outperform you in every competition
FUCK you are easily right on that you easily beat us in all street shitting, White women stalking, Child raping, Cow fucking, Cow piss drinking competetions

>that cute tamil girl from sri lanka at uni
every single tamil girl is fat but this one holy shit

Fucking hate pathetic whiny North Indians

Really nigger?

Really?

Of course the french fag wants to fuck the nigger tire Tamils KEK

Consider pledging 1 dollar a month to help the Buddhist Nationalists.

Canada recently decided to sent 2.5 million dollars to help the Muslims in Burma, I think it's only fair that people be given a choice about where their money goes.

patreon.com/Canada4Myanmar

FUCK imagine being trapped in there

Kill all muslims, islam is cancer.

>0 patrons
>$0 per creation
kek

>anarchy
>post
Kumar posting should be banned specifically from Australia

Muslims have oil. Hindus have poo. Hard not to see who is more relevant.

Literally created it 3 hours ago when I read the news about Trudeau sucking more muslim cock.
I thought and I thought and I thought about what the best middle finger would be to him and his Marxist cabal.

>Fund the Buddhists

>falling for rakshas

There is nothing worse for business than Islam. I SAY KILL THEM ALL

>muh based non-whites

A misspelling of boob.

Fuck you Tamils are not Sri Lankan
Tamils will never be Sri Lankan
They're Canada's problem now

>North Indian poojet
>Civilized human who can use internet
Pick one

Fuck, that absolutely sucks considering Kerala is the most developed part. It's probably due to people working overseas in those Arab countries

You are both black pieces of shits fuck off nigger

Its fucking grenfell tower if it isnt they muslim paki cunts.

Lol u mad we're taking over your country?

We don't love muslims at all, you're being shilled.

Or perhaps you meant to ask us why liberals like muslims? That is likely because of the many islamic spies embedded in the Democrat party.

t. Dalit
They are a commie state I take the stats with a pinch of salt

Dont believe in the north Indian shitskin he cant provide source for most of these and even the ones he provide evidence for end up being minor incidents, There was literally 2 mentally disabled Muslims that joined ISIS ages ago and that was fucking it.We also dont persecute Hindus here like the dumbfuck thinks

> still I see the libcucks of my country pander to Muslims?
Because the li(e)beral media tries to protect them. If they admited that no sane person can live with muslims, they would damage their globalist ideology.

One bob used to be a single shilling, one twentieth a pre 1971 squid.

However in context with a vagene, one bob is half a pair of norks or one side of her dairy section

HTH
--
Grandma

Explain.

Nigga the NIA opened up investigation on multiple front look at the article I liked it provides you with sources of hundreds of keralites joining isis

The only thing dalti here is you shitskin Low IQ north Indian, by the way have you found the source for MUH THOZENS OF CHRITAISNS CONVERTING news again?

They have a real shot at destroying Christianity and the west, the ones who wishes to destroy europe will assist them as they might actually succeed.

>all this banter exchange between Pajeets ITT

Good goodness, I need to stop by Indian threads more often lmao

This website is like Indian huff po, a clear case of commies infiltrating our education system is brushed off as a conspiracy

lmao

Should we take take your street shitting rate with a pinch of salt too nigger?

the weak deserve to die desu

Im not white srilankan nigger

their are fuck all sri lankans here AFAIK

It said it is they could have joined isis
>Implying this is not a fake story made up by some jealous northie nigger it still doesn't confirm they joined ISIS
FUCK OFF

FUCK my spelling- It said they could have joined ISIS FIXED

Lmao you're a retarded kuch kuch hotahe no one outside of your shithole cares about which retarded caste you belong to

Commies in the education system isn't a conspiracy. Just look at Western universities.

ISIS
Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

Im not north Indian you black piece of shit and what nigger language did you write?

That's politically correct language, you are dumb no one denies isis recruitment from kerala

fucking shits
also, /po/ choosing pagan cow worshipping religion over religion that has Jesus and Moses and stuff

Has nothing to do with that. It has everything to do with good PR and pissing in the Marxists coffee as much as possible.

Your point ?

Hey, I'd prefer a white girl and I'd feel probably bad dating a shitskin, but fug muh dick.

He is a kerala Christian, please don't associate pedophile dalits with Indians
The much popular Yuri video talks specifically about Indian , soviet communist literature and propaganda was really prevalent in kerala

Do you deny you faggots drink cow piss. stalk white women online and shit on the streets?

Are you sure about that Steve? I did my bachelors in Mechanical in Melbourne and 70% of my batch was Sri Lankan. Same with Electrical and Civil. I was one of the only 2 of us to come back.

t. imran

The difference between Sri Lankans, South Indians and East Africans is lost on most White people.

>posting paki meme
Nope read into what soma is, protecting cows in my dharma your pedophile cult should stay out of barbaric countries

Judaism and Islam are tumorous ideologies. They teach divinely sanctioned superiority and bestial breeding practices. They don't care about assimilating and making friends. They want something out of everywhere they encroach. Jews want the wealth and Muslims want you gone.

>pedophile dalits
Wre all know who has more pedos and daltis poojet dont even go there, but are POOs even human?