How To Dismantle North Korea

Let's assume a 'successful' outcome would be met by the following qualifying criteria:
>no nukes are launched
>within reason, no lives are lost
>Kim dynasty ends
>NK opens up borders, trade happens; mimics Japan's socio-economic development post-WWII

What's the smartest way to achieve the above? Here's my idea:

Step 1 - Preparing
>Compromise and gain access to all nuke-control systems, and then just wait
>Compromise and gain access to all NK broadcasting stations
>Compromise and gain access to all NK military communications networks
>Compromise and gain access to all policing / law enforcement communications networks

Step 2 - Setting Nukes up for failure
>Change all copies of the incident response / disaster recovery / business continuity plans pertaining to nuclear control systems, invalidate all processes (change steps, change procedures so they break things / don't make sense, alter contact information, randomly change escalation paths etc.)
>Wait until these review periods come up, so the documents get signed off and printed out as hardcopies

Step 2 - Disabling the Nukes
>Reflash / Reprogram the firmware within the nukes to random 1's & 0's
>Reflash / Reprogram the firmware of all nuke control systems, overclock the hardware such that it melts in the process
>Wait for faulty manual copies of the disaster recovery processes to further disrupt operations

Step 3 - Decapitation
>It is known that Kim often travels to remote snow-lodges in remote areas
>It is known that a team of roughly 30 to 40 staff follow
>this staff includes highest ranking generals, officials and executive leadership officers
>when the next trip is made, dronestrike the entire facility / lodge where he's staying
>bring it to nothing but dust
>deploy EMP technology over a wide radius surrounding the location
>Within 3 minutes, simultaneously proceed to next step

Cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BtI43kqkOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Step 4 - Incite population loss, entice migration
>Intercept and broadcast falsified media announcement
>This urgent announcement will state that Kim has rescinded power, revealed that lengthy behind-the-scenes discussions have resulted in an alliance with the west
>NK will gain prosperity and power through this alliance, and this was achieved through Kim's omnipotent negotiation skills / impressive power
>Immediate law has been passed: All borders must be opened, all flights must be unregulated, all travel must be allowed - Travel companies must facilitate this for free within a 7 day timeframe - they will be compensated in full by the Government within two weeks. Disobeying this law will result in immediate death sentence.
>All borders are to open and receive foreigners without regulation
>State that all civilians are to immediately prepare for evacuation to border locations in the event of mandatory re-location
>Encourage population to internationally travel immediately if they can
>Encourage foreigners to enter NK

Step 5 - Disabling military
>Use compromised military communication networks to send falsified message
>All border security controls to be revoked
>All gates to be opened
>All shoot-orders are revoked
>All guards to stand down, no resistance or challenge to be given to travelers to/from borders
>All efforts must be made to accommodate leavers / newcomers
>Any disobedience or challenge to this order is to be met with immediate execution. Promotion is offered to those who can prove they executed soldiers who have disobeyed the orders.
>Emphasise that this directorate has come directly from Kim

Cont (last one)...

Step 6 - Leverage policing
>Use compromised policing / law enforcement networks
>Broadcast an announcement
>All civilians within 5km's of major cities are to be immediately evacuated to border locations
>All proactive / reactive investigation into crimes is to cease immediately
>All effort, manpower and resources are to be designated to the evacuation of civilians to border locations
>To begin immediately
>Any discontent, discord or challenge will be met with execution. State that promotions have been offered to any military staff who can prove they've executed an official who challenged the order.
>Inform them that military has been instructed to do everything possible to assist them in relocating civilians to border locations

Then we let mother-nature do the rest.
Civilians would leave en-masse, authorities would be ineffective in stopping them, and complete discord / disruption of a nation state would occur. An entire nation would effectively cease to operate within a 4 hour timeframe.

How would you do it?

LETS MEME A NK-CHINA CONFRONTATION

MAKE KOREA GREAT AGAIN

NUKE CHINA

US-NK-SK-JAPAN STRIKE FORCE AGAINST CHINA

MEME IT

Jesus..
The only thing I'm going to say was EMP, but you already have the whole plan figured out don't you user?
Hats off to you, do your best.

I'd get a world famous chef to cook Kim Jong Un and the leadership a meal of "peace"
The meal? Mushroom soup
The thing about poisonous mushrooms is that no matter how much they're cut up or cooked, they'll never lose their toxicity, the best part is that they're slow, so even if Kim had taste tester to test for poison, they wouldn't feel anything until a few days later

You might as well call Optimus Prime and let him deal with him. You watched too many James Bond movies.

Why isn't shooting a missle over Japan grounds for war?

We should already be texting NORK to the Red cross to help them rebuild

Because it isn't considered a threat, it went over Japan and into the ocean

Nigga if iraq pulled that shit during Bush theyd be a fuckin crater. Only reason NK isnt is because no oil and China says no.

Because China has said that if the United States attacks NK, they will side with NK on any resulting conflict, but if NK attacks us first China will side with the US.

Kim knows this, which is why he isn't going to attack the US. He's going to wait until he has a powerful nuclear arsenal that he can then use to obtain HIS political objects. Power, respect, and glory to NK and eventual reunification of the Korean Peninsula. Kim has us by the balls and he knows it, he just needs to bide for more time. Every day Trump isn't starting WW3 is a NK victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BtI43kqkOI

No one owns space above land.

Just leave them alone. The wold can live without everything being controlled and connected.

You can not glass north korea until we recover the seeds for the marijuana they grow.

Firstly, why would anyone do it?

The difference is that Kim and Bin Laden had completely different motives, Kim doesn't actually want to use nukes on anyone, he wants to use them as a deterrent for a possible US invasion that was never even going to happen, meanwhile Bin Laden would have probably used a nuke the moment he was able to get into a major city

The problem with Kim's plan is that even if he has a powerful nuclear arsenal, it's suicide if he launches one at the states, if he threatens the US to leave the protection pact or else he'll nuke, he'll obviously be bluffing, what happens next is based entirely on the response of the president

He has no intention of ever launching any nukes, merely having them means he gets to sit at the big boy table at the UN and he can use that as leverage for any of his later ambitions.

Right now Trump won't even talk to North Korea, says now is the time for more sanctions. There would be no such refusals, or sanctions, if Kim had nuclear weapons.

Honestly, if I were president when Kim eventually demands we leave the protection pact with SK and Japan, I'd call his bluff, I know that he knows attacking the US is suicide and there's no way I'm gonna let the rest of the Koreans suffer what North Koreans already have to go through

>Lets risk WW3 for South Korea

They'd get thrown under the bus faster then a SK Starcraft Player.

I didn't say I would attack, I said I wouldn't leave the pact, Kim isn't going to launch a nuke at us because because he'd rather be alive and in power than have his entire country be a smoldering crater

Just completely ignore them. Shoot all refugees on sight.

the best way to dismantle NK

is through the younger generations

steal the work force of north korea
steal the educated elite of north korea

just set up a bunch of dummy corporations. hire on a bunch of NK people.

have an underground railroad to smuggle people from NK.
Switch the whole idea of muslims coming to the west to NK's coming to the west.

look to the higher level officials who undoubelty send their children to get schooled in more prestigious places.

make loyalty to Kim so expensive that no one would buy in.