DON'T LET THIS FUCKING THREAD SLIDE

I'm fucking scared Sup Forums
Testosterone levels are proven to be getting lower every generation by very large amounts
On top of that we have xenoestrogens coming into our bodies from literally everywhere, hormones in meat, tap water from birth control and other pills, pesticides in fruits and vegetables and plastic containers
Are we literally being chemically altered down to our hormones?
Western men have become and are becoming more and more feminized every passing day, where do you think all those gays, leftists, trannies and other degenerates are coming from?
We are living in some fucking abominable times.
healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
womeninbalance.org/2012/10/26/xenoestrogens-what-are-they-how-to-avoid-them/

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/nyheder/indland/stribevis-af-nye-pesticid-fund-her-er-glemt-sproejtemiddel-fundet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
webmd.com/diet/dhea-supplements#3-10
anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/
theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
anabolicmen.com/foods-that-decrease-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xenoestrogens are non animal estrogens.
The vast majority of expore to estrogen by humans is through diet.
Mere xenoestrogen exposure has not been linked with lower testosterone or higher estrogen levels ever in any study or trial.

Fucking bump, this is disturbing as shit
We're literally getting chemically feminized and nobody seems to be giving a shit about it
What. The. Fuck.

Look at the links I posted, testosterone levels are PROVEN to be going down drastically.

I already looked at the links, there is nothing in those links or anywher else that proves that testosterone decline is being caused by any xenoestrogen.

The people who are the most exposed to xenoestrogens(mainly phytoestrogens from soy based products and other high phytoestrogen dense foods) are east asians, and they literally have higher free testosterone than blacks and even more so than whites.

>tfw xenoestrogen free tap water because im danish
feels good

It's the soy sauce. Everything has it now.
Asians are immune but the rest of the world isn't

Bump for interest on thoughts.

Yeah, you're xenoestrogen free, but you're taking literal mammalian estrogen from the urban water supply contaminated with high estrogen originated from urinating pregnant women or women on the pill.

I can tell by your white power meme flag that you're a fucking idiot. However I will point out that testosterone per head has indeed been decreasing.

If you ever want to make these panic threads please provide a solution and not just conspiracy nonsense.

How does one increase testosterone naturally?

A big problem is obesity and simply eating too much in general.
If there are harmful things in food, wouldn't it just make sense that you would eat less food to get less exposure to those harmful things?
Being overweight lowers your testosterone and increases estrogen. Eating too much lowers testosterone since you're doing damage to your liver, your insulin levels are going crazy, the sugar in the food is fucking you up etc.
A big part of the feminization of men is the availability of food. Too much fucking food, and people eat all the time. Your body isn't supposed to eat 3 times a day.

If people stopped eating like fucking pigs and started working out, we could fix all the problems in the world. Kikes would be gassed in a second if the average person simply ate less which would result in a healthier, more emotionally stable and smarter nation that would quickly wise up to jewish influence and degenerate nonsense.

You have pesticides in your tapwater instead.
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/stribevis-af-nye-pesticid-fund-her-er-glemt-sproejtemiddel-fundet

Endocrine disruptors, like xenoestrogens, are also causing the obesity epidemic.

You know that you can just dig your own well right?

I wouldnt be surprised if women scientist have released these purposefully.

Shill lies, no body has higher T than melanin enriched individuals.

I do, it's just not a possibility for the vast majority of people, specially people that live in urban centres.
Not to mention the estrogen in the water is literally pissed out and even if it was highçy bioavailable like pills are they wouldn't make a dent in your hormones since water has 150x less estrogen than dairy products.

If you spend less money on food, you won't need to spend as much on medicine, either. :D
You'll have more money for other things, too! :DD

Most modern plumbing is just plastic pipes and cables.

dunno but here's a thing

East asians and "native americans" literally have the highest free testosterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990

Well if you live in a city in 2k17 you deserve to be estrogen raped

Didn't your country make the headlines recently on the subject of testosterone decline and semen quality?
It's not that living in a city makes you estrogen raped, it's what jailing all the high test alphas and favoring low test betas to breed that causes the decline not to mention the ever rising levels of obesity and laziness.

I wouldn't believe the shit that comes out of our goverment funded research.
But fuck if i know i just ment that the benefit of living in a city are few and living in the country side will both be cheaper but also keep you out of harms way.

probably cuz the jew didn't fluoridize their water supply yet desu

This. We need to talk about solving problems instead of just talking about problems themselves. However I know jack shit about this and can offer nothing.

Eat you broccoli kids. It blocks these estrogen mimickers.

Also bump for suggestions on solutions.

>highçy
They don't call him Proxy Pierre for nothing.

Shit tier
Super
SAGE

>Shit tier
>Super
>SAGE

have a bump :)

high test bumperino

Bump
Reverse osmosis
Grill meals, the open flame burns away xenoniggers

Have another bump.

wtf i thought i saved a image explaining what can be done to counter act xenoniggers. its gone...

even if he justs makes a panic threat without solutions, its a good reminder to look out for it.
you dont need him to put everything on a silver plate for you, looking it up yourself will benefit you the most instead of blindly following someone elses advice.
but that requires time and effort, which you obviously lack.
organic food in general is save but more expensive.
but as i said, the best solution is to teach yourself with research on that matter, because anything else will be dissmised and mocked at the end of the day.

Ive recently been researching the Andro diet. There are foods, luke cruciferous vegetables, that help naturally lower estrogen in the body. Look into it. It's a way to counter this.

Sounds like someone just woke up.
YES OP, we are being soft killed.
#Agenda21

Get a water filter
Buy organic, non GMO, grass feed etc
use glass not plastic as much as possible
Detox
infowhores actually have some good stuff

Get your blood work done

Just had mine done a few weeks ago.
My estrogen levels were perfect but Id like to raise my Test a little

Hormones are much more complex than simply Testosterone and Estrogen. The mind also plays a big factor in hormone levels. Positive thoughts and moods will generate a positive response from the feedback loop between your brain and endocrine system. SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) binds up testosterone making it unavailable to bodily tissues.

My SHBG was high, DHEA was low

I'm currently taking Stinging root nettle and Boron to lower SHBG and free up Testosterone. Vitamin D3, and DHEA capsules.

All recommended by my Doc. Will have labs done again in 3 months to see if any progress.

Do research for yourself, read some books, read some blogs. Find a doctor who knows their shit, get bloodwork done.

why are weebs alive

What about clothing? No one ever talks about it but there are studies on plastic fibres in the water due to washing (every time you wash your polyester clothing fibres rub off).
Then there is direct contact with the skin. Some say that acrylic causes cancer, could polyester have similar effects? Are there xenoestrogens in polyester?

NOTHING To see here GOY

Nothing to see here either.

...KYS Goy

>DHEA
How is it going with all these pills? DHEA sounds a bit too much of a risk to be honest. Heard of it now and just looked up the possible side effects.

webmd.com/diet/dhea-supplements#3-10

My advice, take nascent iodine regularly and only buy organic non gmo foods, you might also want a good water filter

I was told 2 years ago I had ZERO sperm count. FUCKING ZERO. 100% primary testicular failure. Fucked my marriage. 27 years old.

And I know at least two other white guys my age who are also sterile. Something is fucking wrong.

Im taking 50 mg a day in divided doses.
No side effects to note as of 2 weeks.

DHEA is not risky in proper doses and provided that you actually need to raise DHEA.
But I was advised by my doc after bloodwork analysis, so I'm not just taking it blindly.

And generally, side effects from hormones will subside when you stop treatment

As far as the Boron, D3, and nettle I also havent had any side effects.

I forgot Im also taking melatonin for sleep quality. I dont really have a problem sleeping but holy shit melatonin makes me sleep hard!

But all these supplements are available over the counter and my goal is to optimize my hormones, not have major changes. I will know more in a few months after next blood draw.

guess im one of the lucky ones. I have never had a problem with low testosterone or low sperm count. My genes are baller too have 2 kids and both have been in the 90-100% of hc, weight, and length with no complications. Blonde blue eyed babiessss and im 27

If you can't contain your lust and can't refuse to masturbate at any point in time your testosterone is low.
t. Gypsy doc

SHBG is fucking me up too, im taking boron and D3 as well to try and lower it, might try DHEA

>not injecting yourself with a low dose of testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate.

Much is in the ground water. A well doesn't change that.

are you on TRT?
also try taking stinging nettle root 400-500 mg a day to reduce SHBG

legit never heard that before

>the land of the free
>forced to receive estrogens
>not even free to produce your own hormones

Good thing I live in a third world country

You know why trannies take t blockers? Because your body has this little thing called homeostasis that keeps everything balanced and running. If you take estrogen your body will balance it with testosterone

I wonder whether it's part of the transition plan from "classical mankind" into the future of biomedical control of reproduction and rejuvenative medicine. It prevents people from getting spawning around uncontrolled.

The only dent in this assumption is that it seems to affect only Western people, not the highly fertile races of the South and East.

No I'm natty, apparently exogenous testosterone can lower SHBG though.
I'll try the stinging nettle as well as the other supplements first to see if it comes down

>ctrl+f fat
>zero results
Test levels are dropping because people are fucking fat. Insulin, fat, and alcohol all increase aromatase production, and aromatase which converts test to estrogen. If you're a fat alcoholic, you probably have tits.

Xenoestrogens might play a role, but losing weight will be 1000% more effective than herbal bullshit or BPA water bottles.

lemme guess, the only way to stick it to the globalists is to buy Alex Jones-approved water filters?

Looking at the scientific data, the only problem i can see might come from jerking off More then once a day.

but short term absence will boost T levels.
Long term absences will actually decrease them

Sex with a real person also increases T levels according to the study.
anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/

>tfw you eat once a day and maybe sometimes have a tiny supper with afternoon's tea
I ain't even feeling hungry at all and my body mass is in upper end of "perfect" area (relative to height). I really don't understand why people eat so many times a day. My body has no need or drive for more.

....Poisoning the well of the goyim......hmmmmmmmmm. where have I heard about this before???? Who could possibly be behind this??

Xenoestrogens are surely a component of our decreasing testosterone levels, but other stuff comes into play
>Our diet
>Our levels of activity
>Our daily exposure to sunlight
>Our sleeping schedules
Our grandfathers, and their fathers, were working men. They had physical labor. They also spent most of the day outside, usually. Sun exposure increases testosterone. Now people are cooped inside, desk jobs, playing video games, whatever. Combine that with increasing obesity/poor diet, poor sleep due to phone/computer/television usage (a good 9 hour sleep in complete dark does wonders for your test levels), and NOW you get the explanation of ever decreasing test levels. Xenoestrogens play a role, but it's one of multiple factors.

Personally i put more blame on pesticides
And epigenetic effects from plastics etc

Is the stuff about soy sauce real?

I used to saturate my food with soy sauce when I was younger and now I have pretty bad gyno. I wonder if there's a connection

Stay away from any soy product and don't eat tofu

>(((STUDY)))
>masturbate once a day its healthy ,goy
>nothing wrong with being depressed and wanting to kill yourself
>nothing wrong with jacking off your minerals and shit
>nothing wrong with working at 20% capacity
>nothing wrong with sleeping excessively
>nothing wrong with increasing ur chance of prostate cancer , testicular cancer and heart attack

What other minerals? I pop a lot of zinc to try to make up for my fapping

Asians are not immune, asians are eating the fertilized version of the soy bean whereass westeners eat the whole fuqqin thing

Don't believe the soy meme besides soy sauce is fermented

Here's another red pill, goyim. You know that mental 'disorder' ADHD to describe 'unruly or disobedient behaviour in the classroom'. Well guess what? That was invented by a communist Jew called Leon Eisenburg in the 1960s who admitted a month before he died that it was basically a made up 'illness invented to stop white children from being disobedient and rising up against their Jewish slavemasters. Drugs such as Ritalin, concerta, and adderall were all invented by Jewish owned pharmaceutical companies to drug the next generation of potential white nationalists and prevent them from developing a healthy concept of masculinity.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FILTHY GOYIM HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Fair (((concern))). Sadly we cant trust science at first glance. Or anything really :(

And people wonder why we want to oven them. Fucking parasite would of got really rich off all those "legal" drug sales.

Plastic Fibers found in tap water around the world

theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals

Remember to archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals

Water filter is mandatory IMO.
One that takes out the fluoride too

Your missing the big picture OP. Industrialization has made living require less test. Take xenoestrogens out of the picture. You sleep on a matress, you eat genetically modified foods, you use an automobile to get places, you get heating/cooling from a machine, you wear well cushioned shoes.

When was the last time you had to get your gun out and kill a bear walking around the woods near your house, go back home to get your axe to cut wood?

I've heard that Berkey water filters are pretty good at removing the plastics and other shit in the water. What filters do you use Sup Forums?

-sleep well
-don't stress
-don't be fat
-build some strength/muscle
-engage in some sort of violence or at least intense competition
-win at things
-talk to women
-have sex
-get sufficient nutrition esp. stuff like D and zinc which are important but people tend to be deficient in

what am i forgetting?

America's water literally MORE polluted than India

Hmmmm....

>injesting the petrol jew
Say bye to your kidneys and gut plasticeater.

Many 'Oh so healthy" foods also increase estrogen levels, thus the typical herbivorous, meek look of the vegan/hippi men.

anabolicmen.com/foods-that-decrease-testosterone/

Yeah ok, but all the estrogen is also making females monster thick

Get the fuck off the grid before the government decides to shut down the cities and bans the purchase of rural property. Make no mistake, over the next couple of years they're going to start doing this. They've already said they're going to begin implanting microchips in the population of Sweden which will be required to get a credit card or car keys. Buy yourself a property in a rural part of Canada, and learn how to farm and become self sufficient. The cities are death traps.

>require
I hate nothing more than the leftist belief in "enough." Lazy, passive, feminine. We're MEN. Enough is when every fertile woman on earth is in your harem and you can beat the fuck out of any challenger and you never die

Did not know about liquorish or mint. Thanks user.

Limit dairy, cut soy.

Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Pomergranate's a big one that's proven to increase testosterone. And I think it was cabbage and other leafy greens can help flush out estrogen.
EXERCISE, build strength. Make sure you're not low on Vit D. Fibre, good sleep and guthealth is key too.

Just inject 200 mg of testosterone 2 times per week. No more worries about nasty xenoestrogens AND easy gainz.

Replace your shit so it is all glass, stainless or ceramic. Word is, BPA free is worse than the BPA.

Get a water filter. RO is the best.

Figure out where your food comes from and what the fuck is in it. Stay away from soy. Although, some phytoestrogens from plants may have a higher molecular weight than estrogen and cause competitive binding, thus reducing the binding efficiency of estrogen.

Not this shit again.
I am very masculine and hairy and have a deep voice and a big cock.
But I am gay, I know guys who are feminine and hairless no facial hair but straight.
Quite your bullshit, testosterone is declining due to lack of exercise and lazyness.

you're full of shit. xenoestrogens fuck with shbg, estradiol.

Nice full house. So what, no vitamins? I could prob do it if I didn't fap, my diet rules