Serbs are fuckin insane

I'm not gonna talk about Cro vs Serbo wars in the 90s - that's not the topic. What IS the topic is the pic related, mudslime faggot war criminal who was just given a prime minister position, by SERBIAN president. Kosovo, the problematic clay that mudslimes are successfully taking away from Serbs got away with this and I don't know what to say.

Serbs talk shit about us all the time, they call us nazi collaborators, start fights on sport games, and from those things I got the impression that they are feisty people who want to stand their ground...

But I wouldn't never, EVER, guess that Serbs would allow this.

The disgusting mudslime faggot pic related is a certified war criminal who was one of those muzzies that introduced decapitating and organ harvesting in these lands, back in the 90s.

I can't have any respect for Serbs anymore. How did they let this mongrel as a FUCKIN PRIME MINISTER position is beyond me.

Just disgraceful.

Vucic odje, eo me u briselu otvaram poglavlje 1233, postavili smo ovog da bi napravio raskol medj njihovim plemenskim vodjama.

Nemo se nervirat stip, libo te racku.

P.s. pozdrav sa pobjednickog postolja evro basketa, mozda vas pusti prokletstvo kad se javno izvinite. Adio mare :)

Pfff, Ramush openly said his family is catholic for generation.

This is a serb politician: Nenad Rikolllllla

>pozdrav sa pobjednickog postolja evro basketa

Brate koga boli kita za košarku ne pratim ta sport sranja nit mi puca kurac ko je dobio a ko je odbio, sad je crnjak još veći, znači dok ste vi sad po tribinama vikali jebi ustaše i opijali se jer su neki tipovi dobili medalju u košarci, ovi vas jebu po Kosovu.

E Ramuš Haradinaj jebeni...

Ne mogu reć da ste vi normalan narod. Mi smo u kurcu, i siromašni, i jebu nas ovi naši klošari političari šta bi se prodali za 5 eura ali postoje neke granice.

Ratko Mladić gradonačelnik Knina? Premda nebi reko da je Mladić u klasi stoke ko Ramuš, samo sam to iskoristio za primjer, onako laički.

Stvarno sramota. Malo sam ovih dana bacio pogled šta ima u medijima vašim, jezivo. Jebote sve one priče da su srbi lukav narod ma vi ste lukav moj kurac, drolje tabloidi polusvijet kurvetine i prodano Kosovo.

Jebi Ustaše u košarci! I vaterpolu! hahaha ubi ubi ubi ustašeee..

Itd.

Ramuš Haradinaj premijer.

Do us all a favour and kill eachother so we can settle your lands with more interesting plants/dinosaurs.
And stop shitposting on this board with your (yugo)slavic trash.

Koja si struka? Gradska čistoća? Guliš krumpire? Dal se da uštedit koji dinar?

>cuck corrupt politicians
>serbs
just dont

Stari sta treba da se zalete sad i ratuju dolje? Prvo nema naroda u Srbij koji bi uzeo pusku u ruke, drugo za removal evropa i amerika bi nas vratila u kameno doba tako da ne vidim koje su druge opcije tu na stolu? a iskreno tesko da vicem ubi ustase, nit znam ikoga ko to radi jer je realnost da nas zabole kita za vas. I za kosovo iskreno u ovom trenutku. Zamisli ko bi dobio na parlamentarnim izborima sad u srbij da je kosovo u sastavu drzave? pa imali bi albansku vlast.... lol.

>they call us nazi collaborators
now what is bad about that?
serbshits are dirty commie bastards that neeed to be hanged

>I za kosovo iskreno u ovom trenutku

Laž.

Da vas boli kurac nebi se ta priča povlačila već 20 godina, nego bi se rješila u 2 mjeseca.

So basically they're all like Niko from GTAIV without the regret.

>serbshits are dirty commie bastards that neeed to be hanged

When I was a kid I watched on TV huge demonstrations from Serbia, when they overthrew Milosevic and I always thought how Serbs are more dedicated to their interests than we are.

I kept thinking "we never had these kinds of protests", I never saw a situation where hundreds of thousands Crobros storm a parliament building, or protest for days...I won't lie I was jealous at that shit, thinking how much more fighting spirit they have.

Then the reality called, internet came around and I quickly learned how big of a hotbed Serbia was for Soros NGO's.

Incredible cucks. No wonder those cretins from Vice opened up a branch there.

There were huge protests when Vu*ic won. However, it lacked resistance, it lacked a bad guy and it lacked the spark. If some shit was actually started by the cops/gov't, you know damn well we would've stormed the parliament and set it on fire.

Unfortunately, nothing happened. No cops were present, only a few ahead of the march route to block off traffic. No beatings, no riot gear, no tear gas = no violence. If we acted first, he could just mass imprison, call the protests illegal, set a curfew, institute martial law, etc. We were outplayed crobro.

>We were outplayed crobro.

Where are all the "right wing" Serbos? You can see them on stadiums, I even hear them when I hear some serbo hip-hop, they rap about Kosovo, that Marlon guy who always looks like he's on brink of tears raps how much of a faggots we are...

Where are those heros? This is not some political minutia that I'm nitpicking or blowing out of proportions.

Fuckin insane...

At the protests specifically - everywhere. They were calm, because they knew that they'd get their shit handed to them if the started it first. Those cunts know what you can and can't do when dealing with cops

For Kosovo specifically - they don't really care besides reciting the "KO-SO-VO JE ..." line and jerking off to Car Lazar days.

There's really nothing that can be (peacefully) done about it.
Do nothing and let it go - look like idiots and anger Serbs; block trade/stump diplomacy - get economically raped by EU; Full kebab removal - get nuked.

In '99 NATO forced all Serbian troops and personnel and almost all federal institutions out of Kosovo. Practically solidifying their independence plans. If the institutions remained with a certain amount of grip there would be an exodus of around one million Shqiperi tribesman from Kosovo.

> for non-balkanites here's some reference about who the Ramush guy is;

After the war in Kosovo, American journalist Michael Montgomery obtained testimony from seven former KLA soldiers who said they had transported prisoners, dead and alive, from Kosovo to Albania. Some of Montgomery's sources referred to the possibility of organ-trafficking and identified a small yellow farmhouse in the village of Rripë near the remote town of Burrel, Albania. They found widespread traces of blood of uncertain provenance on the floor and medical surgical equipment on the rubbish dump and in the riverbed. The family living in the house offered contradictory and inconsistent explanations for the blood and equipment.

According to Del Ponte, witness statements indicated that a doctor, described as a Kosovar from Peć, might have removed the organs from up to 50 prisoners there. The villagers objected to the exhumation of the graves where the witnesses said that several victims were buried under false Albanian names. Most of the witnesses were taken to Italy for their protection and seem to have "disappeared from the face of the earth", having presumably gone into hiding.

Information obtained by the Serbian radio and television B92 alleged that prisoners were trafficked in trucks from Kosovo to Gurrë, Mat, in northern Albania, and to a KLA camp in Kukës, during and after the Kosovo War. The organ harvesting was presumably performed while the prisoners were alive in the so-called "Building/Prison 320", 20 km from the "yellow house" mentioned by Del Ponte as the site of the acts. B92 also alleged they have documents revealing that Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha was asked by the KLA leader and former Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj to send security forces to destroy all evidence connected to the disappearance and organ harvesting of Serbs from Kosovo who were transported to Albania.

> mr. prime minister

Jao jadna Bosno suverenija
Zbog Alije posta razorena
Što proglasi Bosnu suverenu
Ne imao glavu na remenu

How do you overthrow a government which is supported by the majority?

I really don't know.

Start voting from the rooftops?

As much as i love Serbs and Serbia, our current state is an embarrassment.

>he unironically believes Balkan elites are at odds with each other based on national principle
>being this naive
Remember that comedy in France? Probably orchestrated by Vučić in deal with Haradinaj. Gave him a popularity boost.
Now Vučić's Serb there back him in elections.
In exchange he'll give something to Vučić and his cronies, probably unrelated to national interests. Do you unironically believe politicians here, who are either satraps of foreign powers or their sycophants, give 2 fucks about people?

Best post.

agreed

this is what people here don't get, the elite doesn't care about anything else other than their interest

this guy gets it

>the elite doesn't care about anything else other than their interest

let's stop being this autistic.

Muh greedy politicans muh "only caring about money" politicians is a sad excuse. Gee whiz you mean to tell me politicians are only there to serve their petty interests?! WHAT? WHAT?

What is happening in Serbia?!!??!? Someone ring the alarms, there are OPPORTUNISTIC POLITICIANS IN SERBIA!! What the heck?!?

:/

There's no hope. We will become a caliphate. If people in Europe can't deal with "muh corrupt politicians" there's no way they'll deal with mudslime hordes.

We aren't autistic, I'm just telling you what the reality is, and you have plenty of examples in the past 30 years that confirm my theory.
Nationalism here exists among plebeians, not among the elite. With minor exceptions of course, but that's irrelevant.
Think of it as a sort of neo-feudalism. Vrana vrani oči ne vadi.

This