Hahaham DAMN! Look at this alpha black kid kicking this white faggots ass and making him look like damn BITCH lmao

Hahaham DAMN! Look at this alpha black kid kicking this white faggots ass and making him look like damn BITCH lmao
Also /black nationalist/ and /black supremacy/ general thread
What can we do to farther the black race and our political agenda in society? and cuck more white faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNRP-3U6QoU
youtube.com/watch?v=SuOPxwKjijk
liveleak.com/view?i=fe9_1431452511
youtube.com/watch?v=NufZEFQBbJE
youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PpIVSzlrpgw
youtube.com/watch?v=aIfVlsPT5_U
youtube.com/watch?v=_WV5vQmve8s
thechiv
youtube.com/watch?v=Icpc9zuzj80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=bNRP-3U6QoU

Sauce Asian bro?

Build a well

Kek try that in eastern euro and your moneky ass will swing from the neck in the breeze.But agreed westerners are weak faggots.

and your larp flag

Nah bro, it's just some married bitch that I blacked but the other pics aren't worksafe

Sage for dumbass

we've been over this like two months ago. fuck off

Look at this other white KEK get what he deserves!
youtube.com/watch?v=SuOPxwKjijk
not so master race when you getting whooped, huh bitch?

Guys this is a political thread, serious replies please
Y'all aren't white, you gypsies
Who you calling monkeys?
Fuck you nigga

Always nice to see a wh*Te get what it deserves

yeah stupid w*ites, their hero is a meth head

you know we're only using you niggers to kill off the honkeys before we march the chinks in to render your fat black asses down for diesel, right?

OP is a faggot

niggers been on suicide watch since Shitted.com

What's with kids hitting each other when they're down and stomping on each other's heads these days? It's fucked up.

what a credible illusion can a handful of white people fabricate...
keep up the fun session :)

We all know that's a excuse for y'all to save black cocks on to your shit homie

Here's another example but this one is a white doing it to a black.
liveleak.com/view?i=fe9_1431452511

/Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=NufZEFQBbJE

his bad , you're a nigger

This is gay as hell. You didn't black that broad OP. She's not even wearing a wedding ring. You are probably not even a nigger.

And no the Jews are not using anyone to do anything and you're not gonna march the chinks. In what world does that make sense?

You are all loser faggots. And that was well before you ever decided to pretend to enact anti white conspiracies. Sage you pathetic fucking wastes of organic carbon. Whites rule you...it is what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ

at this point who can even tell a difference between doodoo nigger dick

youtube.com/watch?v=PpIVSzlrpgw

youtube.com/watch?v=aIfVlsPT5_U

youtube.com/watch?v=_WV5vQmve8s

thechiv
e.com/2017/07
/25/i-didnt-choo
se-the-tug-life-the-t
ug-life-chose-me-11/

>What can we do to farther the black race and our political agenda in society?
Having the father remain in the family might help...
You know that black families died when they got moar gibs right? To think, if they hadn't fallen for the ploy they might have been able to make something of themselves as a community, which they were predicted to...To bad we'll never know, and niggers will always remain niggers, throughout all cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=Icpc9zuzj80

Well the black kid had already attacked the white kid so anything the white kid says is irrelevant as the greater wrong has already been perpetrated by the black kid.
Not racism, if a fat guy attacks me and I call him a fat cunt, is that fattist?
No
You are a vpn baiting troglodyte who's time would be better spent taking your head out of your arse.

Also assuming everyone here is white and/or racist you fucking halfwit, no fuck off back to your damp basement wanker

You think blacks are so superior you just had to put a white person in your op pic

DRUNKEN MASTER STYLE

How about dangle a watermelon over a slipnslide that leads into a woodchipper?

FUCK white PEOPLE.... BAKA LIKE A BIG OLD STANKY HAHAHA

mate, you're larping up the wrong tree cunt. with a flag like that I'd expect more outta you.

HIS NAME IS JOHN BETTENDORF

>he forgot his flag
take more shitposting classes and stop giving us auscunts a bad rep

if there was any doubt this was strayan general

why the fuck are their even black cunts in Australia?... No one like you cunt. Literally NO ONE. I was randomly speaking to an asian guy 1 hour ago and out of nowhere he just started talking about how shit black people are. 10 minutes later im walking and i see sprayed on the wall "blacks are not human"
You are the most hated group on earth and you absolutely deserve it. Get the fuck out of this country while you still have the legs to carry you. Fucking black doooooooooooorg