Anyone feeling like killing niglets?

Anyone feeling like killing niglets?

Everyone should.

no, niglets kill hwites, muslims kill niglets, chinese kill muslims, chinese build robot army, we rule over chinese with robot army. that's the natural order of things. it says so in ezekiel.

fuck off leaf, if we do this we will be portrayed as the bad guy and that is what the jews want. Trump was the legal way of starting this revolution.

Future of every white students in americas. Enjoy

Go away FBI.

thats right white boi, don't fight back, you wouldn't want niggers to think you're the bad guy while they rape your women

No, it's their fault for associating with them.

Back to Africa, six feet under...I don't care where they go at this point but I am tired of them being here

They're animals, they only win when they're congregated in their ghettoes. When the day comes, we'll just drop sarin gas in there via helicopters, don't fret it leafy

damn, another fbi shill.

Yeah dude great idea, just start killing black people, that won't get the police after you or anything at all.

Stupid retard.

kek it was amazing
At 12sec that nigger surely took the girl to suplex city

Suplex city, bitch.

>A black man and a white man fight 1v1
>White man ha the upper hand
>Suddenly it is no longer 1v1

And these are supposed to be respectable human beings just like everyone else?

It is the fault of the white girl for being in a situation where you are around so many black people. This is just like my situation in South Africa.

Why would you ever put yourself in that position?

>Nigger loses
>Every other nigger jumps in
>Only a white girl comes to help the guy getting jumped by a dozen niggers
The absolute state of America.

Place actually looks like a hood or high tower for niggers, why would these white folks even think about fighting.
Just get the fuck out

America in a nutshell

This is TRUMPS america
Niggers running wild everywhere attacking whites.

Anyone got that webm of a White guy stepping out of a car somewhere and then gets punched by a black guy. The white guy hits his head on the road pavement and loses control of his bladder and eye roll. It was pretty gruesome desu.

Cause bro has mad courage border-lining stupidity tho

200% This. I'd rather pay for their deportation right this second than have to look at their ugly ass faces for another day.

Deportation plus reparation?
I doubt Africa wants them though.

I expected "if she had a gun this wouldn't have happened" as first post. Shame on me.

I think spics are a bigger problem though. Nogs are growing at a stable rate. Spiccaroos are growing at 10%+ rate

Hang um fucking niggers

I heard russians know how to handle those baboons right. Any true to this??

found the jew

Stay safe brother

Hah! Typical niggers, good that cops do such a good job shooting them. I bet those niggers would have lost 1v1 against the girl too.

No wonder dylan shot those POS, good on him

How the fuck do you even deal with that? Do you have M60's and shit mounted on your roof to deter an attack? If I were you I'd bury land mines around my house, this is coming from a guy whose lived relatively close to Detroit for a long ass time. Niggers are simply without a doubt the most barbaric, uncivilized and disgusting creatures I've ever seen, l would be dying to get as far away from them as possible if I was in your shoes

t. Hernandez Gonzalez

yeeah shes a keeper

another mohamed thinking he's french lol

Why not deport them both? I know it seems like an unrealistic idea considering how cucked the West is but after witnessing the chaos and civil unrest that they cause I think it should be extremely important that we think of a way to get rid of them.

20vs2
>lmao wh*te people cant fite xD

All I see here is a redhead girl who has more balls than a whole tribe of niggers put together.

Btw the world needs more Norwegians ladies. So get to work or im cumming over.

And Americans wast to build a wall and be trapped inside with these people?

*desire to throw brown children off rooftops intensifies*

Kudos to the girl for jumping in. Has more balls than the majority of those white 'men' who just stood and watched.

Yeah, nah

>Being white in a black neighbourhood.
White Flight is real, I don't know why they would possibly be in a crowd of blacks, thats asking for trouble.

>That one nigger that steals the other nigger's hat
Can't take a break from being a nog.

lets calm down with the leaf blower. Canada is a great place and no risk of deportation...all illegals should go to canada