Japan overtook China

National Wealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

Thanks, Abe

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2017/03/07/commentary/japan-commentary/abes-nationalism-hurts-japan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck is national wealth
fucking bullshit

This, why is Switzerland so high? Wtf does "national wealth" even mean?

Value of everything in the country, in total.

I support Abe strongly. Go Abe!

It means "stuff".

>tfw less wealth than hue monkeys

You mean like public assets divided by the population ? What is counted as national wealth ?

good job, Abe

no idea if I can trust a statistic about wealth where italy is on rank 7

>Top 10 baby!

All the cars, houses, everything in the nation, in total.

China saw a lot of capital flight in 2015/2016.

Xi Jinping isn't doing all that well so far.

I suppose it being all done in dollars explains us losing a bit from 2015 to 2016.

does it include debt?

mfw the USA
wew

Congratulations.

>Swe
>Soon past by fucking beaner-land.

Whoopie.

if it did , UK and US wouldn't feature at all.

I feel like it DOES because it's an asset for SOMEBODY, but it's hard to say with 100% certainty.

That is, UK and USA based BANKS own the credit.

So if you loan out £300,000, then it hasn't changed at all because a bank based in the same nation owns that debt.

>not in list
>still better situated than almost anyone
feels good

maybe we can go to the actual wiki page and see how it's measured

>total national wealth, is the total sum value of monetary assets minus liabilities of a given nation.
>minus liabilities of a given nation.

once you normalize it per capita, the gap is even larger.

But if I loaned you £100, then I would own a monetary asset worth £100 (the debt)

keynesian retards probably don't see public debt as liabilities

in fact I know that they don't since, they unfunded liabilities in the US are around 100 trillion.

a debt for one is an asset for another so the only debt that's counted is foreign debt

Honest Abe!

So I'm guessing this is like your NY times? japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2017/03/07/commentary/japan-commentary/abes-nationalism-hurts-japan/

what does this mean for the bond market?

Wtf is "national wealth"? Is it different than total GDP?

>China
>Behind Japan

>Germany
>Behind UK

It's measured by how many price inflated assets people own.

How do I emigrate to America? I hate my shithole

Total value of assets.

It's a shite measuring system, since UK houses are obscenely expensive and all owned by SOMEONE.

Fake news

How the fuck are we so rich?

>data in contrast with southern euro-hating muslim-loving national narrative

This kills the Germ

>the rest of the world fighting over the crumbs that fall off America's table
>pic related

Feels good man

>I don't like the measurement therefore it is bad
ok

Doesn't Britain own more land and sea than Germany though? Like strategic islands and ports?

London and surrounding areas are fucking full of assets.

Go to that Wikipedia page.

There are 7 lines immediately above that chart explaining why Japan's numbers need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Overpriced houses/land

No - Germany is significantly larger. We own a few places on most continents, but overall, Germany also has a population around 82m

>dat Russia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
>National (net) wealth, also net wealth (in Singapore), national net worth, gross national wealth (GNW), and total national wealth, is the total sum value of monetary assets minus liabilities of a given nation.
>monetary assets
WEW

London is/was the financial capital of the world

Well, I could have phrased that question better.

I meant more valuable land and sea, like islands and sea ports, which can add vast amounts of wealth.

I mean shit, Russia has a shit on of land, but it doesn't do them any good that most of it is nearly uninhabitable / non-strategic

seems heavily influenced by currency value

Why is Russia so low? They have massive natural resources and a strong enough economy to support a relatively competent military.

>Top 10 and only 100 or so years old
I'm quite happy with this honestly

>Value of everything in the country
Except it's not. Only monetary assets. So real stuff like plants, property, equipment is not included...

wtf i love anime now

Fucking sanctions

UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS ALL IN BITCOIN

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

I assumed monetary meant monetary value rather than productive capacity

>Why is [African country] so low? They have massive natural resources and a strong enough economy to support a relatively competent military.
They don't have a strong economy

Suck it

> australia
> country of 23 million people
> more than double the national wealth of india which has over a billion people

Fuck me Pajeet it's getting might close to 2020.

Top kek. Germanistan BTFO by britbongs

It's because the chinks have inflated your assets you dumbasses

but japan is so fucking poor

fuck off jap monkeys
fuck off abe

i've inflated plenty of cute chinks too so let's call it even

Only means we're worth investing in, my meme flagged friend

wouldn't mind seeing those stats about melbourne in 2017 and next year.

UK>germany

why???????

you should learn from he's a better ausposter than you

Inflatable sex dolls don't count

>be me
>be not a top 20 gdp
>be in g20 anyway
Other members too awkward to kick us off.

What the bloody hell did you just bloody say about me, you little wanker? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Snipers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Badwater, and I have over 300 confirmed headshots. I am trained in 2nd scoping warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire RED Team. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with headshots the likes of which has never been seen before on this Server, mark my bloody words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mongrel. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across France and your camping spot is being traced right now so you better prepare for the crits, wanker. The crits that wipes out the pathetic little thing you called your life. You're bloody dead, wanker. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that's just with my bare kukri. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mann co store and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of TF2, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you bloody wanker. I will throw piss all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking rekt, kiddo.

Should've read further than the first sentence before I took it from google, I'll admit

This is what you get when you center your entire economy around oil. When energy prices go down, you're fucked.

underrated bantz
Shoulda gone with 'blowup dolls don't count' tho

>jap monkeys
Hi Kim. I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.

No African country can support a relatively competent military what the fuck are you talking about.

Russia also has the 2nd largest military in the world. They have a strong economy. Take off your meme flag.