Miyuki Sawashiro

Is she Hanakana-tier garbage of this generation? When will she retire for good? So many weebshit ruined because of her acting this and previous year, its fucking horrifiyng.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF-K_WTpYY4
youtube.com/watch?v=z2gYhmfBR74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10, try again with a different idea.

cross eyed nigga looks dumb as fuck lmao

Shut up monkey

>posts perfect
>calls garbage

kill yourself

>woman
>perfect
That's an oxymoron.
Let's not forget the fact that she's a slant-eyed, yellow-skinned whale murderer.

>no range
>literally every fucking role sounds the same
>not even cute or strong voice
>worst ara-ara
>not even good looking
Nah, she's bad and plain.

>hanakana tier
I can't remember the last time I heard her voice. Except for Kanbaru.

I bet you neckbeards like shitty Hanakana as well.

That why I said 'this generation'. Hanakana is ded, somebody must take her place. Sawashiro is literally in every fucking japanese game at this point, soon she will usurp anime scene just as hard, as hanashit.

Your bait is too obvious, but damn it, I'm angry.
Please kill yourself.

>'I'll just call it a bait to keep delude myself about her actually bad acting!!'

Sawashiro is a Goddess on Earth. Please kill yourself and do us all a favour.

>Is she Hanakana-tier garbage
No, this one is.

Come here and say that to my face, motherfucker.

Say that to my fucking face

She's cross eyed?

If you can't see it then you're probably cross-eyed too.

Agreed. She might have been better in the past like in Rozen Maiden when she could do higher voices but she's boring now.

It's true. Her deep voice is so grating. Nearly dropped Boku Dake when I heard her. The only good voice she can do is her Madoka voice.

I am, damn

Super overrated. All her roles sound the same.

Man, I fucking hate this ugly chink. Literally one-hitter, Madoka that desperately wants to keep herself afloat afterwards with her suddenly cringy ''''acting''''.

I want to put my dick in her.

I don't think we've developed a cure for gayness yet user, but I'll make sure you're the first to know when we do.

Madoka is one of her worse roles. Kill yourself.

He's right tho. Yuuki's only good role is Madoka, thats a fact.

>Hanakana-tier garbage
>of this generation?
lol. she is already a retired granny. no major roles in years

She is more suitable than Sawashiro indeed.

Sawashiro? She's dominating the gaming scene now lad, she's like the main selling point for all these JRPGs this year.

Her range isn't that bad, her high and low pitches sound pretty different. Perrine and Reika sound way different from Camilla or Hamon. Plus it's not like the VA is the one who has all the say in the performance, it could very well be that caster and directors specifically look for the voice she does the most so the rest of her range just gets unused. That's not the VA's fault.

>not even cute or strong voice
Watch Galaxy angel fampai.

Is she a Sup Forums seiyuu now?

>who are sexbot and 8man's sister

>her only good role is Madoka

>generic Aoi Yuuki deep voice

Grating.

Saori? Yeah, she's like a cheap version of Mamiko.

lmao memeyuki

Pretty much. I'm not even exaggerating, she is literally in everything this year.

>Elizabeth in P3 and all it's subsequent remakes and spinoffs/crossovers
>Minfillia in XIV
>F.Robin in FE13 (considered the "canon" voice since hers was the one that's used in Smash4)
>Camilla in FE14
>Maya in DQ heroes

Plus she's been doing mobage work too, most notably Katarina from GBF but I think she's also in that shitty Fate mobage.

No wonder I barely hear her in anything nowadays. Not really a surprise since video game stuff probably pays more. Does Sup Forums discuss seiyuu and VAs like Sup Forums does?

>Sup Forums
>discussing anything
Hah.

Dunno about that but her non-anime roles list is pretty fucking big.

No because even among Japanese games a lot of them aren't localized with dual audio.

FEif, didn't come with dual audio even though Awakening did. A lot of the time the only ways to get it are to pirate the game and apply an undub.

Sup Forums against weebshit in general. They even started to unirocally defend shitty P5 dub with Ashly Burch and Lowenthal over THIS fucking cast, not even joking. But most of weebs love to appreciate voice acting here and there in their general threads, like ZTS and shit.

>>not even cute or strong voice

>They even started to unirocally defend shitty P5 dub with Ashly Burch and Lowenthal over THIS fucking cast
Are they fucking for real?

How the fuck can they defend the dub when the cast is this stacked?

>Sawashiro is also in it

Cause you guys are fucking japanophile losers. I like understanding what I'm hearing instead of fucking gibberish.

where have you seen anyone defending no dual audio outside of literal trolls

Long story short: game publisher is famous for be the only one on the market, that is still not into dual audio options. The only proper way to play P5 with original japanese audio is to pirate the game on PS3, since PS4 is still not hacked. So people started to troll PS4-sonyggers with this argument endlessly, before they started to spewing shit about how Atlus dubs were suddenly good and shit. Consolewars is harsh thing to deal with, this one broke personafags hard.

It doesn't make sense financially for them to put in a feature that 99% of people won't use. I'd rather the game come out. You guys are basically lepers on society, no one else is as deluded as you are to think a language you don't understand is better.

Don't forget Akane/June from Zero Time Dilemma

>financially
it costs basically nothing to put already paid for lines into games that definitely have the space for them.
>I'd rather the game come out
Dual audio has never stood in the way of a game releasing.

>99% of people won't use
Normies won't buy japanese shit anyway and weebs need their original audio, your opinion discarded.

He forgot about P5 and SMTIV Final as well.

Aoi Yuki's fine. Hayama Saori and Miyuki Sawashiro are shitty though. Especially Hayama. Watching Phantom World was difficult.

>considered the "canon" voice
Sawashiro did all the female voices of F.Robin, so it didn't matter what voice they choose.

Uhh you know they have to license it for every region they release in, right? I knew you people were deluded but come back to the real world to understand this.

>weebs need original audio
lmfao yeah that's why you see so many people asking for dubs. Mighty No. 9 held a poll for which language people wanted the dub to be and they voted English. The majority of people want to understand what they hear. People like you are an anomaly that don't deserve to be catered to.

Watching phantom world is difficult for a multitude of reasons.
I don't consider Hayama to be one of them, though.

Mighty No. 9 is hardly a weebshit at this point. Only tumblrinas waiting for this Inafune's garbage at this point. Many refused to buy Fates over lack of dual audio, not to mention censorship and shit.
>People like you are an anomaly that don't deserve to be catered to.
And thats why literally every company, Atlus aside, is adding dual audio in their games furiously, right. Even fucking Tales of and Gustshit have a dual audio at this point, there is literally no excuse for not adding it.

Like, if you're marketing a game at a specific audience you should make the effort to cater to them.
Sorry I don't want to hear some retarded american do a poor attempt at japanese honorifics. Based on how poor the english dubs usually are I doubt they put any serious money into licensing or talent at all.

>Many refused to buy Fates over lack of dual audio
>It was the best selling Fire Emblem of all time in America
Keep trying to say you people make up a big chunk of the market though. It makes me laugh knowing I'll always be catered to but you freaks will miss out on so many games.

See above, you people don't matter to companies. Why cater to you so you can jerk off to noises you don't get?

>tfw Nintendo saved #FE from Atlus butchery
>P5 will still be dub-only
ITS NOT FAIR

>replying to the bait
Come on Sup Forums.

>there are anons on this board at this very moment who don't spontaneously ejaculate at the sound her voice
You're such a bunch of faggots Sup Forums

Fastest selling =/= best selling.
Awakening is still leading with 800,000 more copies sold lad.

>Comparing a game that came out last month to a game that's been out for years
Hmmmmmmmm

>Many refused to buy Fates over lack of dual audio
as if that was the actual reason. Spoiler alert, it wasn't.
Besides Fire Emblem has been mass marketed since Awakening, only retards thought it wouldn't sell well.

Also it wasn't the best selling game. But when you market a game like Persona it's definitely marketed at people who actually want dual audio. I don't know why this seems to bother you at all though since you're so smugly okay with a shitty english dub.

Most of the games sales is coming within first week lad, its a known fact.

Of course it's a dumb fucking lain hipster that has such shitty opinions, since you love such a shit show

>It makes me laugh knowing I'll always be catered to but you freaks will miss out on so many games.

I guess you don't really pay attention to recent releases, since many games don't even have dubs these days. All of the SAO games, Nights of Azure, #FE, 7th Dragon, Senran Kagura, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, most of Bamco's other anime games other than DBZ etc. I wouldn't expect a dubfag to know what he's talking about, though.

Awakening sold 80% of it's units within the first 2 months.
Fates came out in February. It's now May.
Stay retarded

Trying listing actual good games that I should care about.

It was. I pirated it just because of this. No adults cares about some petting minigame bullshit.
>I don't know why this seems to bother you at all though since you're so smugly okay with a shitty english dub.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I am defending dual audio here.

>I don't like them, so they don't count!
Nice argument. Even multiple games from your beloved Atlus like Dungeon Travelers 2 and Tears to Tiara 2 don't have dubs.

They just published them though. Their own IPs will always be dub-only it seems, even Sega recently said that they simply don't give a shit about how Atlus handles things.

What's with this Sup Forums-tier thread?

He didn't quote you, leper. Nice job justifying your piracy because of wanting to hear ching chongs though.

who is she?

Either someone is trying too hard or there actually are Sup Forums posters here.

Industry cum dumpster

7th Dragon is a Sega IP, though, and Odin Sphere is owned by Atlus so they are considered first party. There's a chance Persona 5 will be dual audio, also, since they did that Twitter survey asking if people wanted it and the result was overwhelmingly positive. Their PR guy said he has been pushing for it to the higher-ups, as well. If if ends up being dub only anyway I'll just pirate the PS3 version instead of buying it on PS4.

>saw Nanjo
>googled it
>saw this youtube.com/watch?v=aF-K_WTpYY4
Holy shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=z2gYhmfBR74

Why does she sounds like the same character in every role? Are VA instructed to use one voice once they get popular?

She sounds like a faggot boy.

So by your logic Megumi hayashibara was shit too, since she was on everything back then.

OP is obviously just trying to discuss his first crush.

Don't worry, user, you'll learn the truth once you watch more than 5 shows.

Hayamin's voice is shit

>Megumi hayashibara
>ever good
You could've bring some actual exceptions, you know...

Vas get popular because of a certain character so they're forced to use the voice for that character more often. Sawashiro genuinely sounds the same in almost every role though, she's not as good as Hanakana who can sound different when she feels like it.

Most seiyuu are breaking into gaming, especially mobage these days. Hell seiyuu are one of the main selling points in many gatcha games.

Suddenly I can feel OP. This sounds pretty plain to be quite honest.

>Hanakana
>can sound different