Left or Right?

Left or Right?

Center

Chiffon

I'd rather a Chiffon.

I'd also like to buy Dal Young some writing ability.

how would you mindbreak a pandora?

Cancer show and manhwa.

Left look like a harlot. So right, she look like the type of tease who act innocent yet is prolly great in bed.

There isn't enough money in the world.

Left is used goods who got raped by her brother on a daily basis.

10/10 girls, 2/10 plot.

>Hey guys! We're the only things that can stop interdimensional monsters from destroying the planet, so lets spend plenty of time fighting and killing each other instead!

Shit, you guys are making me want to finish this.

>used goods

>not knowing that a driving theme of the story is that mankind cant put aside their differences to fight a common enemy

Let me guess, you also complain about how humans fight each other in muv luv? Or all the zombie movies that show humans fighting each other instead of the zombies?

Right.

Satella is beautiful, but personalitywise I like Rana's playfulness more. Both are top tier waifus though.

Not that guy, an anime-only fag for Freezing and never saw/read anything related to Muv Luv, but it's more about how it's executed IMHO. Of course you can have the theme about humanity needing to put aside their differences. The problem however is that the Nova are barely even given any attention despite supposedly being the main antagonists. Inter-pandora conflict isn't depicted as an obstacle to be overcome to more effectively combat the Nova, it's 90% of the plot. And after two seasons, we know nothing about them other than some tease about them being God's punishment or whatever (because that's never been done before amirite?).

Left because i like experienced ladies

You're reaching. Half the time the girls fight for absolute pettiest or stupidest of reasons in situations that don't require that level or force or action.

blondie first cuz she bent over

>Tibet
>Innocent

That outfit was fucking juicy and best, how did she not win?

Satellas victory outfit was nice too, post it if you have it

Left for me, please.

>mfw Kazuya got his ntr powers
the most pants-on-head stupid funny shit I have ever read

What do you expect from a Kimchi guzzling Korean

>I'd also like to buy Dal Young some writing ability.
this so he can put freezing on haitus and continue legend of maian

did not mean it as a bad thing
Up till that point I was reading merely out of habit, but him starting the mind-raping made the whole thing interesting again.
I hope he cucks every other limiter. That would be a pretty fresh ride.

such a waste for someone with his level of artistic skill to have such a sloppy writing style

I'd go for Roxanne or Charles.

>all these Chiffonbros

Best taste

Left

Left by far
>ZR
>Blonde
>Better thighs
>Bigger tits
>Better Hairstyle
>Glasses
>Embarrassed look

>Charles

Quite stacked

Most of Sup Forums has good taste. There's just a vocal minority of shitters

best freezing

Big British tits

The only way.

Rana is an evil man stealing hussy.

Arnett is my favorite but I'd take Satellite over Rana

>Used goods that wouldn't even sell at a clearance sale

fag

Her fault for doing nothing to stop getting raped over and over

wow, its just like in real life!

We got some hints of the Nova before the alaska arc (the part where they attacked the school using possessed pandora). The nova take more and more importance starting from the alaska arc.

Its not shoved into your face immediately because the author spent a lot of time focusing on Satella in the school.

If people wanted real life they wouldn't be escaping it through anime and manga

>at the same time Sup Forums complains about harem MCs that are scared shitless of women because it's unrealistic

Did he stick it in?

I would destroy left with my black cock and cum all over her bare back and ass. Then I'd let right clean up my dick to satisfy her semen demon needs.

Well he takes way too damn long to explain it. By the time it's finally clear, you lose a lot of your audience. Freezing S2 sold terribly.

It's almost like Sup Forums isn't a person, and the fact that you're even trying to imply that is fucking pathetic.
Lim Dal Young can't write. The only reason this shit sells are the 10/10 girls and you know it.

>MC is a worthless fuck
>Rana was the one to save the Satella

best waifu for best bullied queen

More like, just like in street fighter.

Hey you! Your face is pissing me off! Girls proceed to abuse their superpowers and end up putting humanity at risk. Give me a fucking break man. Don't pretend like Dal Young knows how to write. Hiro Mashima's bullshit makes more sense than this.

>cant appreciate the theme of humans failing to unite
>blames it on the author

fighting in school doesnt really put humanity at risk. Maybe if they were in the middle of fighting a nova, but in school with fucking teenagers its hardly unrealistic.

If you're the person who was shit talking people who complain about human infighting in zombie movies, and then defends the story by bringing up real-life....lol?

>Appreciates it when its done well.

>blames it on author
Hell yes I do. It's a good theme, with piss poor execution. Its on him to actually have his plot make some fucking sense.

They literally destroy parts of the school sometimes, and with how ridiculous the power creep is getting now that will go up to 11 in the later chapters. An "assassination" in the manhwa is basically blowing up the front door. It's pretty silly.

Most of the fighting is not for teenage reasons. Its mostly evultz government attempts to control women with superpowers, and dumb political differences.

sometimes a person's failure to understand looks like another person's failure to explain

The fighting in the early school arcs were for teenage reasons. The "evil government" thing is just another political faction who doesnt like Gengo.

It's quite similar to the coup de tat thing in muv luv.

He's not alone. Its a common criticism of LDY I've seen.

If you like this series thats fine. I couldn't care less, but if you think LDY actually wrote this spaghetti plot well? Man, even if you're a fan of his there's much much better stuff out there, INCLUDING shit he's written before lol.

do you have any actual evidence to back up the claim that the series isnt written well, other than "they dont fight the aliens enough!"?

But in Muv Luv they actually spend time fighting the Beta. In freezing they feel like an afterthought, and an excuse to see 10/10 chicks cutting each others' appendages off. It's gotten to the point where I don't know and don't care what the hell is going on. Somethign about a superior new human race lol? Hopefully LDY goes the comedy route with this. I just like looking at Arcadia and I have a little sister fetish. Thats pretty much the only reason I'm sticking around lol.

She's best girl for me.

This is some fucked up shit right here. I can stand even disguting old men ntr but this one is extra grating somehow.

There is no evidence, its all opinion, both for saying its poorly written and for those who would argue that it is.

they have fought hte NOVA multiple times, they are fighting the NOVA in the latest arc and they have been shown fighting the NOVA multiple times even in the spin offs.

Easiest fucking question ever. There are two full arcs full of two full projects: E Pandora, and Valkyries and those projects literally accomplish nothing, advance the plot nowhere except introduce more Pandora that are overpowered as hell, and throw away all the characters used before to the point where we don't even care what happened to them. The projects do nothing, don't advance the story at all, and just create excuses to see more chicks beat each other up. When Dall Young gets tired of that he will introduced more overpowered chicks rendering all the previous pandora mediocre. When that finally does happen, the arc ends in seconds(e.g. that Arcadia sister bullshit). If you disagree with me by all means, circle jerk with other anons who read this for the "story". You're obviously not changing your mind lol.

Lol. For like a few chapters. And the fights are forgettable at best. I know they happened but I remember almost none of them.

Sure it's opinion. I'm not the one getting defensive about some random user not liking my beloved series.

you have a bad memory.

...Just LOL dude. They're fighting each other in the latest arc? Its the legendary pandoras versus other legendary pandoras......that summon Novas as back-up fighters. It's still infighting.

No I don't. They aren't fighting Novas in the latest arc either. It's legendary pandoras versus other legendary pandoras. You have a bad memory.

>those projects literally accomplish nothing
Uh no.

For starters they showed the lengths that the chevalier was willing to go to create more human weapons, even if it meant crippling test subjects.

They also demonstrated that the Chevalier has no qualms about torturing pandora who go against them like what happened with Elizabeth. These are pretty important plot points. Chiffon's reveal and death was also a huge plot point.

The valkyrie project was Gengo trying to develop a new means to fight the nova. We are also now seeing that regular pandora using the valkryie equipment results in bad news because Gengo is hiding something. That's been the entire theme of the valkyrie arc, that on the surface its just another weapons project, but Gengo is hiding tons of what he knows about the nova and pandora and the Chevalier is becoming increasingly distrustful of him, to the point of thinking that he is a threat.

The plot is developing, you just dont see or acknowledge it because you have no reading comprehension.

You somehow missed the main point of the arc which was to show that the legendary pandora arent just a get out of jail free card for humanity because there are huge drawbacks to using them, or the fact that Rana is turning into a nova after using the valkryie's equipment, which means its not just a simple power up.

Again, it's not just "lol xd humans fighting each other again lol so stupid". Learn to read between the lines. Or you know, at least pay attention to the pages where the characters explictly tell you that something crazy is going on.

All those arcs show by your response is that the chevalier are evil. Holy shit, you can easily establish that with two fucking chapters, not two arcs. He demonstrates the character of an evil organization over the course of two long arcs and several years.

The valkyrie arc is developing a new means to fight the Nova.....which will be rendered entirely useless later except for some bullshit power up to make already OP characters even more powerful. They're already traveling between dimensions, who the fuck wants some BS machine of their back when you have that overpowered crap?

You don't need to spend several years and two long ass arcs full of blubber to say "wow, this organization is evil." These plot points barely accomplish what could have been said in no time at all.

The plot is developing...at the pace of a fucking snail. You just don't see or acknowledge it because you have no standards for decent writing.

Not the guy you're replying to but you could just admit you read it for the "plot" and stop this silly delusion that LDY can write. He's worse than Oh Great! when it comes to this.

Gengo used them as a get out of jail free card......which is the point. You use a get out of jail free card once, and then you use it up and don't use it for a while....it's still the only way you can dig yourself out of a story arc when the antagonist is too powerful...and it's lazy as hell.

As for the machine, a powerup is a powerup. It's just some more powerful version of stigmata.... All that means is overusing stimagta makes you become a Nova....which has been known since forever.......big fucking deal.

>Or you know, at least pay attention to the pages where the characters explictly tell you that something crazy is going on.

So.....every fucking page then? Thats all I know. Something crazy is going on. Some crazy chick got more powerful through some crazy power from a crazy source that isn't explained. Some shallow character with an even shallower personality says that every page. I stopped caring what was going on a long time ago, and just revel in the nonsense of it all.

LDY doesn't give you much reason to care whats going on since he's pretty much already decided on using stigmata to morph humanity into a superior race and build a harem around it. yay...plots over, he'll just go about in a roundabout way and drag this goal out to infinity the way he usually does.

Whats the problem? I agree with his criticism

If something is overpowered as hell, or broken beyond belief...(e.g. attacks that can warp between dimensions) it's a get of jail free card. The fact that there are drawbacks means nothing. It's still a lazy way for a weaker bunch of characters to win a fight when you can't come up with anything else. Drawbacks are just an excuse. You see this stupid card pulled in fights all the time. There's no thrill to it.

She reminds me of Hat from Aijin.

There is a disturbingly low amount of images in here for a series who's only redeeming quality it the art.

I think it has been obvious from the beginning that overusing stigmata turns you into a nova? Its implanted fragments of an all-female alien race...OK? So what? You don't need a whole arc to show that. Valkyries will be useless sooner or later. If anything, the main pandoras can just hijack their equipment making the cast of those 5 original valkyries obsolete.

Cool story LDY. You introduced 5 girls with unique technology, and made it so the more powerful girls can just take that technology. What happens to the original 5? Nothing. Forget about em.

I think brown punchy chick is the hottest.

Lol, my sides. user asking for "actual evidence" when he gets mad about someone else's opinion.

There's a difference between developing plot and developing it in a shit way. If an author is just "developing" plot s/he's not doing enough. You need to make it interesting by supplementing it with good, memorable characters.

>requiring reading comprehension
>literally any Lim Dall Young Series

Pick one lmao.

>Charles Bonaparte
>Boys name
>Part of the most prestigious and one of the richest families in France
>Somehow a female street urchin

I can't even HON HON FROU FROU to zhis merde.

Y
You could at least agree that he writes incredibly shallow characters with very little personality. How many lines of dialogue do each of the characters have? I think thats pretty shitty writing if Teslad has literally said nothing yet. Art is pretty much the only redeeming factor here.

And those fights feel like an afterthought..which was my point? There's nothing unique about them that makes them memorable. Do you understand the difference between uninteresting and having a bad memory?

Left is the better character. Right is nothing more than a cockblock.

I don't like it when Satella looks insecure. Isn't she supposed to be a strong, powerful woman who protects her beta man(let) rather than some moeblob?

>Isn't she supposed to be a strong, powerful woman who protects her beta man(let) rather than some moeblob?
Obviously you haven't read this in a while

It never happened, Louis stopped after groping her for a bit. Despite lusting for Satella he never crossed that line as his sense of morals prevented him.