>Randomly learn that a character is apparently only 12
>Marathon the first 4 episodes, forget above tidbit
>Relearn the tidbit
>Can't look at Mumei the same way anymore

What the hell, Sup Forums? Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's worst girl of the season, and Kanberi is overrated trash. Attack on Titan was better, and that's saying something.

That fucking ushio voice is killing it for me

Its like
Why watch this when I can literally watch the same moralfag get cucked by society in another anime which is also airing this season

I can't understand how fucking retarded everyone is in this show. It takes everyone literally 4-5 episodes to finally accept that they aren't zombies trying to kill them. I'm not gonna deny it looks great, the animation is decent, the music is nice, but fuck, the writing is complete pig shit. I swear the people in charge literally went "It's close enough to Attack on Titan, we don't have to try."

Who's the one with 14?

Help me filled my Mumei folder.

damn, what a good episode.

The only good things about Mumei are her feet. Unfortunately, her new outfit doesn't let us see them anymore.

I can never tell if this is shitposting or the effect of newfags on Sup Forums

There has to be some plot explanation for her being 12? Right? Or hell maybe some lack of communication between the character designer & whoever thought "hey let's make her TWELVE"

Kabaneri doesn't feel like the sort of anime to play around with breast sizes that seem completely improbable for that age. Gurren Lagann is one kind of anime where the fact that Yoko is 14 can be played off as LOL GAINAX. This.... not so much.

What the fuck is the source on 12 years old?

My dick says he doesn't care

anyone?

Machi from Kuma miko

thanks and first google result shows great promise.

I'm not so sure.

Given how the anime was planned they very well could have just thought, 'this character will probably be more popular if she had bigger breasts' which is a very typical thing that happens.

I've been wanting to know this for a while.

The only thing I've seen has been this supposed excerpt from 'Book of Paintings Haruhiko Mikimoto- Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress.'

Has it been corroborated anywhere else, though? Hell, the highlighted selection shows a kanji that looks somewhat different from the kanji used in the OP Favart.

I don't know what you're complaining about.

No, that clearly says 12歳 i.e. 12 years old.

Those are some pretty spicy armpits

>There has to be some plot explanation for her being 12? Right? Or hell maybe some lack of communication between the character designer & whoever thought "hey let's make her TWELVE"

Try watching Angel Dokuro-Chan.

I have seen Dokuro-chan, but I don't see/can't remember how that could apply to this situation.

He probably means the angel who was three or whatever.

Oh, okay, I remember.

But anything from Dokuro-chan never had a hope of working as a serious answer to my confusion with Mumei so...

Ugh. Why maker Mumei 12. Why make Mumei 12?

that's at least 16.

Shakespeare's Juliet was only 13, mind you.

It would've been much easier to draw an actual 12 year-old (or just make Mumei 14-16) today than cast an actual 13 year old (and never mind a girl) as Juliet in Shakespeare's time, though.

And Wowza.

It's especially bouncy art like that that makes me think Haruhihiko Mikimoto thought he was illustrating a teenager, not a pre-teen.

Ikoma is fucking hilarious

Why do faggots get so caught up on the age of drawn characters, if you're so worried about the age of lines, just refuse to masturbate to any character in shows made after 1998.

That's our habanero-man

It's for fun. It's a joke. Nobody seriously hesitates to be attracted to her because of an artificial fictitious number attached to her.

I think plenty of people do, user.

Plenty of people do. *fidget*

If this was a less serious, more Gurren Lagan-tier kind of a show, maybe, but man. Why 12.

>*action*
Consider suicide.

>best girl and best boy save the day

Hell yeah

reminder that "Yoko is 14" is a made-up number that no one has ever attributed to an actual source.

>edition
>SJW

Fuck off cancer, also you piece of shit lurk more before doing a shitty thread gyou newfag boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/141725611/

>we can only have one thread!!
Fuck off back to /vg/

> It takes everyone literally 4-5 episodes to finally accept that they aren't zombies trying to kill them.
doesn't help that dude literally went kabene on princess

Kill yourself.

Fuck all yall this show is great and I'm enjoying it a ton

How do shitstains like this even get the idea that they should be posting on Sup Forums?

I remember being in 6th grade and we had this one girl in our class who was pretty.

Her boobs were also huge. It was relative to her body, so I don't have cup sizes, but it's possible.

Look at it this way:

Japanese girls with large breasts are already mutants. It's less of a mutation than blue eyes or green hair.

SHE'S 12 YEARS OLD ?

milf

I question it for the sake of future plot points and potential plotlines. As well as for general believability

>general believability
Anime doesn't have realistic body figures, what a fucking shock. Is this your first season or something?

Eh, Asuka (Evangelion) was 14-ish, and her bust was the same size as Mumei's. If not slightly bigger.

>oppai loli
No thanks.

Hoping for a hot springs episode next week

>oppai loli
Yes please.

>Can't crosslinking thread
You also can fuck off with him.

how is ikoma still alive? is he immortal?

No, hes a kabaneri

Glorious Kabane Steel.

He dies if his heart is destroyed.

>Edition
>Edition
>Edition
>Sup Forums is actually allowing such cancer to be allowed

Fucking neo/a/

They shot him in the heart in episode 2. He is inmortal

What was his plan? If he actually pulled it out it would have just crushed her skull.

well you see user, those aren't breasts those are horrible deformed kabane tumors

I don't like it either, but I've long since lost the motivation to care.

Garbage equipment. They are able to kill the Kabane now because Ikoma gave them kabane-piercing guns. Before that they were doing nothing.

The train will be a death mobile with guns on every possible surface by the last episode.
Mark my words.
That's what any reasonable person would do with a train, atleast.

This was a good episode

> If he actually pulled it out it would have just crushed her skull.
..Yes?

>feeding the pepper
>catching the pepper
>killing a ton of kabanes alone

IkoMAN was even more badass than usual.

That worry and despair.

My dick.

Alas Ikoma will lead her to the promise land of happiness and good endings.

>a girl not so spicy after being crushed

solid kabane, a punished habanero

Fuck off back to MAL

>not habanero not so spicy after being crushed

Dont fight AMl/reddit/whatever the fuck, just accept moots death as the rise of generals.

I mean it's not impossible. In Jr.High there were at least 5/30 or so girls total in my grade that had developed actual breasts.

At least they're reasonably sized

This is actually pretty good pasta, your critism are so bullshit i could literally change the nouns and you can be making the same senseless comments about anything.

>She's worst girl of the season, and re:zero is overrated trash. Sword Art Online was better, and that's saying something.

Too easy

shut up stupid underage faggot

>she's shit, and her show is shit, and it's even worse than this other bad show
You're trying too hard, user. That's neither pasta material nor even criticism, he's just calling it bad.

Attack on Eotens was the same shit as Kabaneri, the only reason I´m watching this crap is because I love survival shit, when it´s humans vs non-humans

>with breast sizes that seem completely improbable for that age.

Bullshit. I see an 8th grader with breasts that large.

because they are normalfags.
I don´t give a shit about age, but her tits are too big, I don´t like her.

hype levels were out of control when ikoma was ready as fuck to take on every kabane instead of desperately trying to pull out mumei

this guy is one one badass MC

I don´t know why I laugh at this shit. fuck, Sup Forums broke me.
2015 was 500 years ago.

he still looks like a total betafag trash.

Reminder to always catch your spicy habanero.

he may look like betafag trash but inside is what counts

Ikoma is 120% eiyuu

She is 12 and there's 12 year olds like that.

He is a betafag just the right kind of betafag.

The episode was okay.

what does kabane mean? and what does kabaneri mean? is it just zombie? why arent my subs saying zombies? i don't understand i dont get it i

JALAPENO

Are you ok user? You might have some brain problems.

Fuck yeah

Why is she so spicy?

>You will never worship Mumei's feet
Why live?

Kill yourself frogposter.

>le frogposting is bad meme
>>>/s4/
>>>/z/

This is the most forced tumblr meme in recent times.

To be fair, she looks acceptable for 12 yo character (I've seen a lot of 12 yo girls that looks like grown ups).
Machi on the other hand, she looks too young for 14 yo girl.

that charactere is so retarded, is that a one piece character?

Kabane is corpse and ri means human or some shit so together they are Corpse humans.