DACA

Why is President Trump protecting illegal aliens, especially sans an agreement to build the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals
youtu.be/L9x5SN3XhDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because enormous backstabbing faggot, you'll love it!

>especially sans an agreement to build the wall?

We don't even know the terms of the deal yet.

Because he fooled Sup Forums but all of you are too blind to see it... give up faggots, he's a puppet to his kike son-in-law

It's either part of some gloriously brilliant plan...or we're fucked.

It is most likely that subscribers to the former will be forced to embrace the truth of the latter.

He's a self-intereste billionaire and you got memed, loser

9d chess

dont worry about that goy

just trust in based trump™

#demsaretherealracists #maga

176363737637281010938746362722736363516152516626376372891096544197624410965157890135729D chess

Because theres a huge diference between the the asshole parents and the small children being drug along.

As long as the attempting to get citizenship, keeping a job and being without a felony is kept intact theres no reason to send them back for the mistakes of thier parents. It also puts alot of money in goverment coffers. 5k every 2 years to keep your permit going. thats more than most of you tendie eating r9k fucks make in a lifetime.

He made a deal with democrats to lower taxes on billionares in exchange for illegal ayyliens.

There's no reason to keep them here because of the CRIMES of their parents either.

The Congressional Latino Caucus is going to spike the deal because there's no enough amnesty in it and Pelosi being willing to even speak to Trump proves she's a racist

So I guess we're on dimensions of chess we haven't even imagined yet

>An annoying group of overly demanding career politicians are being ignored because they refused to reach an agreement.

This could be really good or a complete disaster.

Because they are mostly republican, they just don't know it. He will have them beaners voting republican for the next 100 years

They can't be ignored. Donald's not gonna get a lot of Republican support on this so he'd need the entire Democratic Party, and there seem to be enough Democrats to obliterate it by either demanding amnesty for ONE TRILLION IMMIGRANTS or simply refusing to speak to the racist sexist nazi Donald Trump until he agrees to resign and appoint Hillary as president

At which point either Donald's ass is saved by accident because nobody wants this fucking amnesty in the first place or he really did this whole thing to provoke this new wave of autistic screeching because he knew, for instance, he could draft legislation ordering all white people to be put to death immediately and their estates confiscated and redistributed to black people and the Congressional Black Caucus would object to it as being white supremacist because he wrote it.

How do you pronounce sans in english?

They all need to go back

rhymes with "cans"

I bet you're Christian. I bet you're also a hypocrite.

"“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin."

What does DACA stand for? I've been seeing it as an acronym the past few days but I'm way out of the loop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals

tl;dr you don't have to go back if you only jumped the fence because your mommy was dragging you

disgusting

Ah, so the legalization of anchor babies. Pretty much what the Zambrano case was for EU law then.

Let's assume he really is betraying everything and everyone that got him elected

1: he's forcing republicans in congress to either betray their constituents by voting for leftist garbage, or grow some balls and actually pass real conservative legislation

2: his betrayal is stirring the pot and giving white conservatives a reason to escalate anti immigrant activism which will lead to the race war we're all waiting for

>Reward bad behaviour
>Get more bad behaviour
RIP

>mfw congress is on board
>signs it into law
>hidden in the paper is deport and build wall
>847d backgammon

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Be forced to keep 800,000
Whilst slowly sending back the other 49,200,000 is not a bad deal.
Slowly because it took 20 years to get em in...

And I bet you're civic nationalist cuck completely missing a point

>2017
>Still believes in Democracy

White sharia WILL prevail inshallah

Kek. How do you pronounce it?

Mind explaining it to me?

We tried to warn you idiots. Trump said all that bullshit to get elected and you fell for it. Fucking morons.

This... Romans
>13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. 2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. 3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you. 4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must yield to the government, not only because you might be punished, but because you know it is right.

>everyone shoulda voted hilldawg
Even if what you're saying is accurate, it's pointless, and stupid. It's like saying "see you shouldn't have jumped out of that burning building full of mortar shells. Now your leg is broken."

Sup Forums was Hilldawg country.

>Implying Sup Forums listened to any of this during Obama's tenure.

Can you push any poltical ideology with the Bible?

damn, i would prefer president pence now.

>BASED beaner can totally fuck my ass!

Hillary Clinton WON
She got SIX MILLION more votes

Tbh he is playing chess in dimensions beyond human comprehension.

fuck off you retarded autistic snow nigger faggot. you don't even live in this country

We have 12 million illegals, sweetie.
nobody voted for her.

He's trying to fuck the Congressional GOP in the ass - about time. The God Emperor does not wait. He acts.

There's no agreement to build a wall. All he got was more money for border security. It was the same thing the Dems did under Obama to keep the Reps quiet.

In 6 months:

>I gave Congress 6 months to find a permanent solution to DACA
>I even reached across the table to the Democrats, and they couldn't agree to keep it
>So, I am going to allow DACA participants the chance to build the wall in exchange for citizenship

>White sharia WILL prevail inshallah

This. White Sharia will rule the world!

Proof?

Because deporting people who did no wrong is wrong and he decided to make the right ethical decision you boot licker

Well, color me erect.

Being in the United States illegally is wrong.
I'm pretty sure we've been over this.

He can't cause he knows he's wrong.

>"beyond human comprehension"
>needing proof
baka

he need to protect the wall builders

Well we need manual labor to build that wall right? I can't dream of a better bunch of people to make it.

What about the ethics of Central and south American leaders? Is there a different standard for them? Do they get a break because they can't achieve what the White man has achieved?

We're not killing them you faggot.

who fucking cares, why don't you just wait and see what happens instead of being a reactionary dumbass

>right ethical decision

Killing brown people is a categorical moral imperative.

>Trump: "Fuck it. I'm going to make Mexico pay for AND build the wall. And I'm going to make the Democrats support it before they realize what's happening, all the while whipping the GOP into shape."

Remember that this backpedalling it's due to the close proximity of another war, so by that time all their whining become pointless.

No. Anchor babies are babies that are born here. They're already legally US citizens and can't be deported. The DACA kids are kids that are born out of the country and brought here as children by their parents.

This is super basic shit user, but I guess that's the level of discourse that can be expected from a retard with a LARPer flag.

>I bet you're a Christian
Well, I'm not a cancerous atheist. DEUS VULT

because Trump is publicly using his campaign rhetoric, while privately doing everything we feared cuckservative candidates would do. There is no 4D chess, he just went with the easier path.

The ONLY way I would allow them to stay is if they do not become citizens, are not eligible to collect any welfare or benefits (but they still must pay taxes), and are not allowed to vote. How's that deal sound, Dreamers?

He's negotiating with the democrats. He's going to continue making compromises too. He's a businessman, and he makes deals. This is what we expected.

He was never going to be our Caesar or Hitler. His job was to shift the overton window and buy us time.

Because he is a con and has been his whole life. Trump cares about himself and that's all

So just hopeful speculation.

Nice.

You are weak. Billions of people on this planet want to get to the USA so their children have a better life. 98% of then are still in their homes countries working hard so they can get here the legal way, and 2% decided the USA laws don't matter and broke in then demanded aid. Now you're fighting for the cheaters to get what they want (USA children) instead of the hard workers all because it makes you feel better.

You do not deserve to call yourself a man.

He's not wrong though.

>McCain does everything contrary to what he wants ven if it means supporting democrats
> Don start supporting the dreamer
>McCain is forced to vote against DACA Bill to foil Don's """plan"""

you are dumb as fuck if you think such a thing is possible, or a good deal
democrat lawyers will always find a loophole to exploit to turn it into full amnesty, they will slowly peel all those conditions away until they all have citizenship

Proof?

The point is.
>obey the law
>if you do not obey the law, do not claim virtue
>get back to Leftist Regressive Moloch signaling

Black mail. And controlling what he sees
I guarantee he's only able to see what's actually going on because he reads breitbart. Without bannon he wouldn't of said no chain migration

50 million

well then like i said, they have to go back if they don't abide by those rules.

Jokes aside here is one perspective.
youtu.be/L9x5SN3XhDQ

those rules won't exist after the dems get in power, or make enough request through their lawyers
the point is that you need to stop conceding shit to the dems, we need to have an "all or nothing" mindset, which is exactly what the dems have, they always get something from us because we are always willing to give it away

>Why is President Trump protecting illegal aliens
Because his commie-globalist daughter Ivanka and her commie-globalist slum-lord son-in-law Jared told him to. President Javanka has all the power, Trump is just the figurehead.

>My feefees, my feefees, they cried

yeah i have to agree with you

Dumb

Civil war when?

I am waiting for him to flip on guns. He seems like after a mass shooting that he would ban 'assualt weapons' for the kids, nyc has already done it

>mistakes of thier parents.
I am SO sick of this line of reasoing, "...through no fault of their own..." "it was their parents." Welcome to life. What kid in the history of the world has not suffered in some way by the decisions a parent (or both parents) made? Every kid ever born has his life made better or worse by the decision of his parent(s). That is life. DACA has only been around since 2012, about five years. What did all these now-labeled DACA :kids do before 2012? Never were on our radar before. Now suddenly the world will end if we send them back to their own country? .

Do I have sympathy for them? Of course I do. I have great sympathy for all kids who suffer due to horrible decisions of their parents. But, laws are laws. We have provided plenty for these illegals and have done more for them than our own citizens get. It is time they go back home and become a citizen the correct, legal way, and time for us to clean our own house and take care of legal American citizens first.

I know, truth hurts. But, hopefully soon, you will wake up one day and the truth will start hurting less and less, and you will no longer feel the need to lash out at those who are showing you the truth.

>muh law and order

yeah, bet you fags supported his pardon of Arpaio too didn't you.

You people are beyond pathetic.

The US is a Republic not a Democracy. The "popular vote" is meaningless here.

Need to build schools and make Mexico pay for them
Need to build hospitals and make Mexico pay for them
Need to build roads and make Mexico pay for them
Need to build free food establishments and make Mexico pay for them
Need to build prisons and make Mexico pay for them
Send Mexico the bill for all this we needta' already
That's what the deal should be. If Mexico sends the check and future payments to take care of all this shit, then we can talk. But not before they cut the check ($54 B x 20 years)

"Muh six gorrilion."

yeah, bet you'd be singing a different tune if Trump had won the popular vote but lost the electoral college.

One person one vote. People in flyover states should not have the more power in their vote than those in places like NY or Cali. I know you think that we'd be ruled by California, but that is completely baseless since politicians would still need to campaign in those states in order to win.

3.7 million = 54B per year????
How much does 10 to 20 million households holding 50 Million total illegals = ???? $$$

The kids didn't break the law though. Their parents did. They had no choice in the matter.

Our capacity for mercy is what sets us apart from the mongol hordes.

I never understood why Anchor babies are legal citizens if their parents are illegal I mean if you give birth across a random part of the fence then you're an American? While it took my parents decades to get everyone legally into America ?

Because they are paying taxes. Unlike some hillbillies, and nig nogs. If they weren't paying taxes it would be something else.

Cuckman.