Madoka Magica

Kyouko Sakura

Super Streetwalker

We MadoHomu hug now. Post MadoHomu hugs.

I'd rent her every night to keep her away from other men.

This is why when Homura rewrote the universe, she kept Kyoko in school.

He objectively made Kyouko's life better. I hope Kyouko remembers bros over hoes.

>he

>Implying she

Wraith Arc 6 confirmed Homura has a pee pee.

>wraith arc 6
Don't try to fool me again. I read it and it was entirely "Am I kawaii uguu t. Madowraith". Nowhere pee pee.

Just because Homura is a washboard, doesn't mean that she's a trap.

Nigger I have a translated copy or Wraith Arc 6 and Homura definitely hasa pee pee.

Nice try, there's a dead giveaway that it's fake; Homura would never have eyes for anyone but Madoka.

Holy ghosts.
Now I am disgusted at wraith arc.

Wraith Arc 2 says other wise.

Sayaka-chan,

What the fuck is this futa shit?

>Not reading canon Wraith Arc

It's revealed that Homura was born a boy, but a magical girl wished her to be a girl. Madoka in wraith form reveals to her how to manifest her penis. This is all a big set up for the MadoHomu babby.

I must have missed these scans.

>This is all a big set up for the MadoHomu babby.

...there is no chapter 6.

There will be

I'm not even pulling anything up on iqdb. It's probably something on that ponyfag's site.

Seems like it.

>leaked photos from concept movie

The girl's name is Honoka.

Screencap this.

We can only dream.
It would be best Madoka movie ever!

I'm sure Homura's autism won't be terminal. If Sayaka can get two good endings, I think Homura deserves to HomuHomu with Madoka.

...she forgot to stop time before molesting her?

1/3

2/3

3/3

haha
fun

This is bullshit. It's made obvious in canon that Madoka would be the one lewding over Homura.

She is homusexual, after all.

>Thirstdoka Magica

Homura loves Madoka on a deep spiritual level. She'd never think of lewding because she puts Mado on a pedastal. Madoka has been repeatedly shown to want to tear that ass up.

My point exactly.

Stop insulting muh'doka

In the end Homura was the one to tear Madoka.

Split that ass like a melon.

It wasn't for lewds, though, it was for Madoka's wellbeing.

I know.

Stop projecting your dirty desire unto megucas.

*tip

>kyouko thread

Madoka's sensual ballet is just screaming "Fuck me Homura."

Problem is that isn't going to happen unless Madoka takes the initiative.

>もう誰も恨まなくていいの。あなたは……私が……
>You don't need to resent anyone anymore. You… me…

Pretty sure she will.

Kyouko!

do you think Kyoko and Mami's relationship from TDS will be acknowledged and amended in the next film?

Kyoko!

dark hair Kyoko is cute!

Doubt it.

That's because she's fashionable. I wouldn't underestimate her.

>Its a worst girl thread

MadoHomu have been posted so true though none are truly worst.

>Madoka: Anata wa... watashi ga...
>Swan Lake motif
>Ai yo from last film
>Image board that might be a kiss

This is either the baitest of bait or MadoHomo is legitimately happening.

>definitly
Right.

If you're a Mami or Sayakafag, I've got bad news for you.

>Mami
>kills kyouko
>Sayaka
>gets kyouko to kill herself
Seems like they're pretty top tier choices to me.

That fear in her eyes. It is like Homura just realized that she is going to get raped. If only she had went out with a nice onii-chan this wouldn't be happening. Due to her messing around with forbidden love rape is her future.

It's not fear; it's shame. Homura believes that she's unworthy of Madoka's love.

>Homura accepting her submissiveness to Madoka
>Homura ready to have Madoka ravage her
>Remembers she's in a labyrinth

She got cunt blocked by her own witchification.

>Mami kills Kyoko
Why exactly do you think took Kyoko off guard

>Sayaka gets Kyoko to kill herself.
Sayaka fell into despair the quickest despite having the best circumstances out of any of the girls. Kyoko had a hard life up until that point and I'm sure it was a conglomeration of everything that finally pushed her over the edge.

Pretty much.

There's a WA 6 but it's more a "Let's see how far we can push Homura to breaking point" kind of thing.

Homura's worst enemy is herself.

And the goddamned universe.

but Madoka loves everybody. How could a good girl like Homura be unworthy of Madoka's love?

She literally externalized her self-hatred.

Did they fuck?

Meant for

Perception =\= reality but the consequences are real enough.

Homura doesn't refuses to recognizes her goodness; her psychological trauma has left her with profound self-hatred. She doesn't realize Madoka loves her most of all.

Madowraith kissed Homura's soul gem, but it's about as horrifying as it is erotic.

>IS BECAUSE YOUR HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN
What a silly wraith there.

Her heart has been broken since the very first episode of the series.

>Why exactly do you think took Kyoko off guard
I think you dropped a dictionary somewhere.
>pushed her over the edge
Key words. Still got her to commit suicide.

Her heart has always been broken. She has a heart disease.

Her devil outfit has a arrow tearing through her heart.

Sorry about that I'm watching a tv show and I thought I typed Mami. I don't think it was Sayaka alone that made her do it but I still don't see why it's a big deal considering how fast Sayaka went. That's really not a reason to dislike best girl.

>Due to Urobuchi's participation and his writing history, the work quickly gained the nickname "Chidamari Sketch" (chidamari is 'pool of blood') before broadcast, despite his claims of wanting to write a heartwarming story.

Gen was right. It literally, and figuratively was a heartwarming story.

Am I alone in thinking that Madoka is a heart warming story?

You're not alone but there are tons of people who think it was just a dick warming story.

They need to be purged.

Can I believe that it is a heart warming story and a dick warming story?

it was heartwarming in the sense that even when she had lost her friends to the magical girl curse she still chose to believe that her wish had a purpose which was to protect other magical girls
but that doesn't mean the story isn't sad or depressing
mami's death was literally the most unexpected event of any anime i have watched

Heart-wrenching. The ending will determine whether or not it's heartwarming. That is to say, if Madoka saves Homura.

There is nothing dick warming about Madoka Magica.

Who mado here?

No.

That is true. I try not to count Rebellion in it because it's tecninically not a completed story and we don't know how that will end. I highly doubt Madoka won't. It would just render much of the story pointless.

You can believe what you want to believe

Probably not, your image isn't relevant to how their relationship is portrayed in TDS either.

Very true.

Series only: the journey is dark and depressing, but the end grants catharsis and salvation to its cast. Mami and Kyouko are alive and Homura would have eventually been reunited with Madoka.

With the addition of Rebellion, it's more tragic, but there's enough light left at the end to suggest it's not all bad.

The fact we seem to have confirmation that the Law of Cycles was too much for a single girl leads me to believe at worst Homura will join Madoka in her burden of relieving souls as another conceptual being. I never expected them to live normal lives after the series and Homura's PTSD and Madoka's responsibility to her wish will always prevent them from pursuing mortal lives, so I'd consider something like that an acceptable happy end.

Sayaka Miki
Anal Queen

fuck you

this shouldn't be allowed, but I'm getting off too it anyway.

Madoka Kaname

"Purity" makes my dick diamonds

Meduka lewd tiers

Fuck like an animal tier
Homura
Kyouko
Sayaka
Junko

Cum and dump tier
Hitomi
Saotomi
Moemura

Cow tits tier
Mami

Purity tier
Madoka
Tatsuya
Tomohisa

That is a derogatory term, right? Be nice to her.

Be nice to Sayaka too. She deserves our respect.

Please user.

Hey Apple-chan. I have a lot I'd like to talk to you about, but I am tired and my keyboard is broken so it will have to wait. For now I just want to say hi and tell you that I have missed you.

Forgot Nagisa. Put Bebe on fuck like an animal tier and put Nagisa on cum and dump.

user, Madoka cheek rubbed Homu.