Macross Delta

Bogue did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKlQ7WDbs5s
youtube.com/watch?v=wbwOQbWykSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mirage is best

>the triangle is finally starting
I'm excited. Let's hope Freyja and Bogue have good chemistry.

Freyja x Bogue x Mirage?

I have a feeling that bogue will be a huge dick on the next episode

Bogue is just going to be the most irrational of the Aerial Knights and the only one who's going to get killed to death. Stop with the romance bullshit.

It would be hilarious if Hayate actually died.
Classic bait and switch.

>going to get killed to death
This isn't Gundam where the antagonists have flying death flags on them.

Since the Aerial Knights are the fujobait group its even unlikely that none of the important ones will die since Kawamori likes to push his UNDERSTANDING bullshit.

>yfw Kumo is a spider

youtube.com/watch?v=kKlQ7WDbs5s
>watching frontier movie when suddenly got to this part
we disney now?
OPEN RANKA

Keith is the only one who is fujobait, Bogue is hetshipping bait with Freyja, the twins are irrelevant, Mastah and Cassim are old and ugly.

>mastah
>ugly

So doesn't look like the Var is caused by Windermere according to the prequel manga, they just probably learned a way to control those people affected by Var and how to spread it more.

Daily reminder that this happened because Mirage didn't get good

We already know it's not physically caused by the Windemerens, they're just infecting people with nanomachines from the Protoculture ruins and controlling those nanomachines.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbwOQbWykSg

Sheryl had the better CGI LSD concert

There is obviously going to be a third faction that created all the MISUNDERSTANDINGS. Because King dude is convinced that they must take revenge for that dimensional attack thing.

PREVIEWS WHEN

>char is the villain of delta
What the fuck. Wasn't one franchise enough?

Frontier must have had 10x the budget of Delta. Delta makes up for it with charm though.

That's a movie bro

Frontier definitely had the edge in environment design however.

>mirage
literally who?

Bogue x Freyja x Mikumo, silly.

Hayate is busy angrily crushing on Messer.

>Keith is the only one who is fujobait

Who is Roid. Who is Heinz. Twins are shipped together.

>Since the Aerial Knights are the fujobait group its even unlikely that none of the important ones will die since Kawamori likes to push his UNDERSTANDING bullshit.
Blame Protoculture, who as a species ended up wiping themselves out because they had the technology to kill themselves but not the civilised maturity to NOT do it. All remnants of Protoculture focused on trying to prevent future alien races from repeating their old mistakes.

>who as a species ended up wiping themselves out because they had the technology to kill themselves but not the civilised maturity to NOT do it

Ten bucks they killed themselves because they got Var Syndrome and couldn't get the cure. Twenty that Roid is really trying to find the cure and investigate that shit, because he feels responsible as 'heir of protoculture' to save everyone.

Kawamori already killed Bellri might as well kill another gundam character.

Thirty buck you're a faggot

Why does Mikumo speak in riddles? Why does she frequently act alone? Why won't she let the others know her residence? What's wrong with her?

>What's wrong with her?
She's the heir of the Protoculture

>Why does Mikumo speak in riddles?
She's too cool to speak clearly.

>Why does she frequently act alone?
She's too cool for team work.

>Why won't she let the others know her residence?
She's too cool to have a residence.

>What's wrong with her?
She's too cool.

Twincest doujins when?

Pretty sure I'm dead on target. The series is about two things according to Kawamori:
1. Team work: People who hate each other, learn to work together (and delusional shippers misunderstood this was about Mirage and Hayate when they barely were hostile against each others and are already working together). It's about the Aerial Knights and Walkure. Kawamori's original idea didn't have any 'conflict' between them and the Walkure, as in war, they were just Delta's rivals.
2. Mystery of Protoculture. This is the main and central plot. It's not about muh Nuns or about Windermere whining, it's about what happened to the Protoculture and what they left behind.

The Windermere shit is all a distraction that would be solved to get into the big picture.

>char is the villain of delta
What?

He's on a roll. I hope we see music Char in Delta.

ANIMA
SPIRITIA

Did you miss last thread with the prequel manga (the one with the lady of the Walkure logo)? There's a third faction behind the Var. They even control Vajra. Their leader is a masked faggot.

and seiyu, and sound production. Ami Koshimizu is probably getting paid more than the rest of the literal whos in Delta's cast just to grunt a few times and be a talking fortune cookie.

Is Ranka the best Macross girl?

SURPRISE.

Yes. I rarely visit Delta threads. But now that you mentioned it, thanks.

>Mystery of Protoculture. This is the main and central plot.
Then Mikumo's probably the most important character.

Absolutely not in any way whatsoever

people would rather kill each other than agree on a best macross girl

Mikumo probably is the most plot driven one. Freyja is her pupil, and she's the obvious bridge to UNDERSTANDING to make the two sides try to reach an agreement. The way she sings helps Mikumo too, they complement each other.

When will Mikumo beat Sheryl?

I agree with you. I also agree with the person in the last threads who point out that Mikumo and Freyja are central characters (plot weight and, in Freyja's case, coming of age protagonist). Hell, Freyja even 'sensed' Mikumo singing when nobody did last episode.

Guess her drugs.

>Why does Mikumo speak in riddles?
Protodevlin

>Why does she frequently act alone?
Protodevlin

>Why won't she let the others know her residence?
Protodevlin

>What's wrong with her?
Protodevlin

I don't want to see Mikumo as a drag queen, user...

Someone should make a poll

Spirita.

How Can Mirage Be Real If Our Idols Aren't Real?

Whatever she shares with Kawamori.

>implying she's not Kawamori himself.

The IDOL is always the most important character. Sometimes we have two, and one has to polish and mature (Mao) or 'awake' her power (like Sheryl) in the story. Freyja and Mikumo are obviously the most relevant in the cast.

>b-but muh triangle

This Macross isn't focused on romance. Mirage's not as important as Mikumo for this reason, even if she's part of the main triangle.

At least there are some normal things about her like putting on towels. I wonder if she poops normally too.

>"Mirage - something illusory, without substance or reality"
It's like a poetry!

That's what I've been trying to explain to people. At first I thought Freyja was obsessed with Mikumo, because she always react to Mikumo. However Mikumo does the same. They parallel each other too much. Their characters rely on each other heavily

Music

>This isn't Gundam where the antagonists have flying death flags on them.
Actually, when it comes to Macross it kinda does

God she's adorable. Nothing bad better happen to her or I'll have to self medicate.

>At least there are some normal things about her like putting on towels.
Only for few seconds

G..gori goriii...

holy moly

What did she mean by this?

Was it love at first sigh?

Heinz is shotabait. Not the same.

Roid? Like steroid?

More like he was just aroused and didn't realize it.

Man after a few episodes of no bitching Macrossworld once again arguing about muh true Macross and SDF1

Mikumo and Freyja are the true yuri romantic pairing of this show. Slowly waiting for their love to blossom.

/ss/ bait too.

He has an oniisama complex, it's gay incest bait.

>Being this delusional

No one cares. I wish discussing other sites's discussions was a banable offense.

Mikumo's idol-penis will cure all his complexes.

It's just the same guy since the start of the show. He said on /m/ that he's going to keep pushing this to upset shippers or something.

Has Kawamori ever done yuri before?
I could see the madman doing it.

>I could see the madman doing it.
I could see it too, but not in Macross. The sponsors would never let him.

Implied one sided crushes in Aquarion and AKB and the rapist lesbian in 7.

Honestly, no. I recently started shipping them once I noticed their interaction. Frefre is obsessed with Kumokumo, but Mikumo is being cold/tsun for now. Until she finally gives into Freyja's kawiiness

They are all the same shit. This shipping cancer is getting out of hand and I'm not only talking about the yurifags here.

Kawamori is going to push his AKB0048 Chieri and Nagisa love, and live it through Mikumo/Freyja

You need to post that on mal or tumblr or something. Anywhere but here.

>Walkure -> Val-kure -> Var Cure
I just realized this and I now feel like a slowpoke.

W is pronounced with a V in some languages. You did it user.

Aside from looking up the var's soldier's name, Mirage did jack shit in this mission. she better save the day in the next episode.

That's what i'm wondering. She has a gun, and they use swords. She is half or quarter zen, so shouldn't she have super strong physical capabilities.

The magazine spoiler states both she and Hayate are easily defeated. Then Hayate gets even more beaten because he shields Freyja.

Bogue just wants his waifu. Nothing wrong with that.

>that smile
Why is Kumokumo so perfect?

did you forget milia got her shit beaten by Max in a hand to hand combat? Only the Commander tier zents are strong.

Stop that. I shouldn't be getting these funny feelings

She's the last Protoculture or a clone of them.

Wasn't there something about Freyja's tears making Bogue and the other question their justice?

That doesn't sound too coherent.

>her rune isn't standing straight up and glowing