Peter Schiff is based and definitely /ourguy/

>inb4 Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3D_yq6PCdYk
wtvr.com/2017/09/16/live-updates-monument-avenue-rally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks jewish

A digital exchange for spending gold is a fantastic concept. Though I don't think the government can be trusted to not take all privately owned gold. One piece of legislation is all it would take.
There really is no perfect stable solution here. We really can't trust anyone anymore.

All people of importance do

Wow what a coincidence

He is jewish, but he seems to be saying all the right things regarding economics.

I know - I don't want to be the guy who's all like, "some jews are based", but he and his dad are totally anti-collectives ie. government.

His dad (Irwin Schiff) died in prson for opposing the US government regarding income tax.

Here he is speaking :
youtube.com/watch?v=3D_yq6PCdYk

>brit
>listening to a small government libertarian

Are you an expat?

On a side note, this guy gives more butthurt to /biz/ and bitcoiner than Trump does to the MSM.

You don't buy gold expecting a short term profit, especially not versus the stock market which is heavily inflated by QE.

I was hoping Trump would choose this guy for a spot in his admin

After I saw him destroy those dindus on wall street I knew he was based

>parking your money in nonproductive assets

Gold will last another 100 years. The petro dollar will not.

While your assets sit around doing nothing, mine will be collecting dividends.
Put your money to work, don't let it sit

Look at a chart of the Dow vs. a chart of gold.

Dividends is just another word for worthless fiat currency

>Let me just ignore everything and state the same thing again
Your fiat money has no long term worth, its a house of cards. When the petro dollar collapses a billion dollars turns into nothing instantly. An ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold. The stock market has only boomed to this level because of QE. The Fed Jews printed reckless amounts of money and it all went right into the market. The Federal Reserve creating yet another bubble is not a hallmark of a sound monetary system.

Money needs to be stable long term. Where will you go when your money is worthless? Do you think China would let you live there as a free citizen with your wealth if America ceases to be a world power? Will you look for a safe haven in the turmoil of Europe?

Gold is increasing in value, but they aren't going to tell you that or allow it to be shown in data.

Just recently the US raised the debt ceiling again. How should this affect gold/silver prices? They would go up, right? because raising the debt ceiling shows dilution of the currencies value. All commodities should go up in price because the value of the currency will decrease. Instead we are seeing gold/sile price go down. It makes no sense unless you factor in the obvious...............................................................................

The market is rigged.

>muh free markets
>muh gold standard
>muh muh muh

holy shit you are retarded. keynesianism started to fade away after 70's, "austrian economics" fringe school of though in the 20's

he's very based.. shills a bit gold too much, but he's right there too. Gold is the perfect currency.

Gold currency would fuck the jewish bankesters hardcore over...

Mate, Peter Schiff was saying that Gold would go up to $5000 in 2009. I remember, I was in high school then and I was a fan of his.

He's been completely assblasted ever since then, all of his predictions have completely failed. If you jumped on his bandwagon back then, you'd be down 30% today nominal. Including inflation, even more than that. And then factoring in your opportunity cost of putting your money in a bond or simply on the DOW, you're down like 120% right now.

Gold isn't even that good a saving asset, might as well invest in wicker chairs or something.
What Peter Schiff is doing is exploiting middle America's fear of an economic collapse to sell gold. Same thing Glenn Beck was doing, same thing Michael Savage and even fucking Bill O'Reilly were doing.

If there really was some kind of Mad Max economic collapse (which is 99% impossible), you'd much rather have things like canned food, bullets, medical supplies...etc. Not fucking Gold

>keynesianism started to fade away after 70's

Wat?

Don't you know pol is nat-soc now, protectionism is what grinds it's gears. Days of reason are sadly over.

His economics lessons are spot on, but his predictions are terrible. If someone listened to him, they'd be broke.

In a gold standard, the currency would never loose value.

Right now if you save up money, you actually loose. Because the value of money drops over time. Because the greedy fucks just keep printing it.

but wtf do you know, your just a russian rape baby

"Mate," I don't care about Schiff at all. He makes tons of predictions all the time that are completely off, I'm not defending that man at all. To me the only noteworthy thing about him is his gold exchange for combining the best aspects of cryptocurrencies with a real value commodity. Again nothing you've posted addressed the reality of whats happening in the market. Our currency is devaluing and the market is inflated. The dollar has no real value whatsoever, and the political climate is threatening to utterly destroy it. You know what happens when Russia and China start trading oil in gold? The petro dollar is done for. Without the oil trade the dollar has nothing. It stops being the de facto standard of business. America loses its power as the controlling force in world commerce.

If you think a massive depression is impossible then you're just out of your mind.

Yet he accepts digital currency on his gold investment website.
He's speaking the truth about world economics with the intention of scaring people to invest with him.

>Our currency is devaluing
Gold seems to be devaluing even faster, check the charts

>The dollar has no real value whatsoever
You need it to buy oil don't you? That's some pretty fucking massive value if you ask me.
Just like you need Bitcoin to buy drugs and Taiwanese hookers, thus Bitcoin has value.

>You know what happens when Russia and China start trading oil in gold?
Why would they do that? Any sensible modern nation would probably use a basket of assets backing their currency, not tie their whole economy to one thing. That's how you end up like Venezuala

Redpill for you: The economy is not going to collapse the way you think it is. Economies are people. So long as all the people remain, the economy will remain.

That's a good argument faggot

That's why the Rothschilds brought massive amounts of it and stuck it in underground vaults in Israel.
These cunts are always ahead of the curve because they create the curve.

>dude move to Puerto Rico it is going to be a libertarian utopia, they cut spending and taxes
>puerto rico goes bankrupt
>BUY MY BOOK, SUBSCRIBE TO MY REPORTS

Who goldmoney here?

did he actually say this?

that's just totally bogus, any commodity based money loses value as commodities relative price changes. it also severally constrains the flexibility of money supply, why governments got rid of it. not to even mention the manipulative power it gives to (((gold))) owners. there is absolutely no reason in 21st century use medieval mediums of exchange, that are based on single commodity, it's quite remarkable how people still can promote it

Everyone sees the value in cryptocurrency especially in the low overhead digital payment processing aspects. It is entirely accurate to say that they're speculation games with no longevity. They aren't useful as currencies primarily. It should also tell you a great deal that one of the most reputable bitcoin exchanges is run by wallstreet Jew and they began denying transfers to and from certain addresses when The Daily Stormer shut down. All of a sudden mere political belief is enough to cripple your spending power with the premiere cryptocurrency. It'll either peter out over time, or all exchanges will consolidate into the hands of a few, and it will be an entirely controlled system.

Bitcoin won't be able to stay even partly decentralized.

Pretty much, yeah.

This. It's why I think Taleb's "Antifragile" is not only a good read, but also absolutely a MUST read to stave off the potential pitfalls in any one asset class

wtvr.com/2017/09/16/live-updates-monument-avenue-rally/

>there might be an economic collapse some day
>you should move to Tanzania, learn the jungle language of the bantu tribesmen

Yes, we all know the angle you're pushing. No one is interested as you're demonstrably ignorant of world events.

I'm 100% Bong. Peter was one of the first people I listened to in my political awakening. I have his book as well.

>based
Yea but he's goofy so no one takes him seriously.

a (((gold))) salesman

>European
>Any understanding of economics whatsoever

lmao