How do we level the playing field for single mothers?

How do we level the playing field for single mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryangoddess.org/video-look-what-you-made-us-do/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't, nor should we. Rewarding terrible life choices only results in further bad choices

Why doesn't she just go in sideways?

their fault for having a kid out of wedlock, we don't need to encourage their behavior by 'leveling' anything

'we' don't do anything

There are a million courses and degrees online
There's no excuse. Only entitlement

Reminder to sage leftypol.

This hole was made for me

>Doesn't have the qualifications because she spent 10 years raising Tyrone's son instead of getting a degree and experience in the field
>Doesn't get the job

Only a communist sees something wrong with this

Bitch should stop being fat

You cant fix what's entirely broken.
That's how single mothers are, they're just a broken mishmash of choices and naivete

what about single fathers?
They have it harder than single mothers.

They have to take care of a child after receiving no training while growing up and they don't have a pussy to bargain with

aryangoddess.org/video-look-what-you-made-us-do/

I cant stop laughing at those 2 boys who look the same and also retarted :D

Don't let single mothers be an option people can take

Fucking commie larper. Why don't you start a business and hire people based on sex and skincolour instead of skill and compatibility.

Happy wellfare faggot.

>And then everybody clapped

Single mothers are dangerous for society.
Why should we encourage this threat ?

Making divorce too easy and too profitable is a surest way to society decline...

>the requirement for the job is that she fit through this hole
>she cant fit through it
Why should she get the job may I ask?

>totally wasn't written by her

This was my first thought. But then I realized women are dumb and they have no problem solving skill.

Hot chick ruined by kids. I feel really bad for saying that too. Man, life is terrible.

Single income families need to be more economically viable

>the (((author)))

"SOMEONE PAY FOR ME TILL I CAN DUMP MY SON ON THE STATE AND LEAVE YOU!"

How about no?

that is not a 7 year old boys handwriting

Also must be able to steer a car with his cock

>Nice handwriting
>knows letter format
>spells it "Playdough"
>is 7 years old
One of these is not like the others

Women are not so smart are they? lmao

remove the aspect of child rearing from the family entirely.
I mean the really good career- was the one that came out from between her legs 9 months after some jagoff put some sperm in her.

but if they only see children as a status symbol then once the baby is poped out, we can set up government creches where all the babies are stored, and stimulated until they reach appropraite cognitive age to enter school, which will then be a boarding school.
A mother won't live with her child until they have graduated high school, where he will have the choice to further his schooling, or he will stay with his mom to help support the household.

as a plus since women are mostly concerned with nurturing careers, we have essentially gave mothers the choice to raise their children at home, or to get paid for it.

>Christian

>me
>working on an engineer field, among a bunch of degenerates
>looking for churches in the cities nearby looking for decent people
>just finding that these "churches" are full of another bunch of failed degenerates

>Christians

We dont and we shouldnt

A requirement for women who become single mothers and want government assistance should be sterilization. They should also be placed on a watch list, and their kid taken away if they abuse it or let the man she's sleeping with abuse it.

this is a fake profile

Actually children of single mothers are more likely to become criminals and other shit.

So yes, the child was a mistake.
And women are a mistake.

You only think so because you never tried making a fake female profile. Having a monstrosity getting spammed by hundreds of horny men.

Or maybe men should start stepping up?

by putting a bullet between their eyes?

Single mothers' place is in the gutter, not in playing field.

>One of these is not like the others
I like this format

Meme acquired

>being a cuck
>even intentionally
kek
That's why no one takes you seriously Sweden.

Chill out there East Germany

what a great excuse to show a boob in action preview

"If you just want to mess around you're just wasting your time."

For a while I was exclusively fucking single moms because it was too easy. If you're a decent guy with your own car, place and job then you were automatically considered a good mate.

As a full-time single father, every program should be done away with for single mothers. I have not asked or received anything from the government and am doing fine. Those mother's that want free shit needs to give the child up to somebody that is responsible and does not ask for handouts.

We go back to the same old logical times where the father gets the children instead of the mother because he earns more. Alimony should be removed and instead the parent who makes the most money gets the children.

Churches have dance teams now?

You don't apart from send the kid to a military school and put the mother in a factory.

>getting aroused by picture of a mom breastfeeding her child
You are not white, Gurriera!

>ask for advice on how to incentivize destructive behavior
>flag

Checks out

this bait

Mothers shouldn't be single. Period.

I just feel like these whores on Tinder showing their kids off are in a way advertising them more than themselves, you know?

Literally zero skills, with a welfare baby.
You open a business and fuckin hire her.

tits are tits, the baby suckin em doesn't make em look bad

Perhaps a baby sitter wrote it and the kid dictated it

>instead the parent who makes the most money gets the children.
would make sense.
I mean (((they))) always say that it's about the child. Being with the better parent is obviously good for the child. And we are living in capitalism, which means the one earning the most money is the better parent.

Instead (((they))) give the child to the uneducated poor lazy and mentally unstable mother.

Find the hole that's made for her....

>the child was a mistake.
this
>women are a mistake.
ah you see no, that's r9k level of cuckoldry

>Gloating that you've been reduced to beta bux securing the alpha fux's genetic legacy.

I'm sure Chad is so distraught.

Anyone else ever notice that the single moms on tinder ALWAYS are the ones posting that they "Don't want sex or hookups".
Its like the lowest trashiest women who are used up are acting like they have prime pussy and no baggage. Completely backwards

>"I'm a codependent whore with bastard kids and I want a man to come along and fix my life and pay for shit"
lol, NO.

>junji_ito_job_opening.png

>Churches have dance teams now?
Oh yeah. Pole dancing classes for these whores.

What kind of idiot believes a sign saying "really good careers" above a foreboding dark hole?

FPBP

nah, I've seen enough tits irl. Women here breastfeed their kids everywhere. They don't even care. It's a natural thing.

equally mad

FPBP

Beware of "born again" christian chicks. Sluts, the lot of them.

How else can you show your tits and then cry foul when someone censors it because it's "breastfeeding and natural"?

People genuinely act like women can't be sick perverts too.

Force Google, Facebook, the MIT, CalTech, Oil Companies, the US Armed Forces, the FED, Wall Street, the CIA, the NSA to hire single mothers in all levels and especially the highest levels.
Problem solved.

Apparently i wasn't alone in thinking of that retarded manga when i saw OP
> DRR DRR DRR

Single fathers do a better job.

I'm willing to suspend disbelief at the handwriting for the vast majority of that letter, it's possible the kid is very meticulous and talented at his basic letters.

However, the 'Dear Mommy' was most certainly not written by a 7 year old.

Also 7 year olds dont use xoxo unless they're faggots, which is still possible

NO NO ! no more of those creepy manga horror comics please

You rarely see a comic where you can so easily tell the creator is an idiot.

>Stuck in a 1950s mindset
>Having children out of wedlock
Maximum kek

Easy-

Welfare and section 8 only goes to single moms and people that actually need it. There would be a surplus of money once cuts and allocations have been made and the ones that don't need welfare will figure out how to live life like everyone else.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

I know what you mean. It seems like they should definitely realise that it would make them a magnet for abusers and paedophiles. Maternal instincts and all that.

Do they not care? Or are they motivated by financial gain?

One legged people are stealing all of womens jerbs

I feel bad for widows that get lumped in with the cock carousel meme. They're the few that got dealt a bad hand instead of bad life choices

>stay at home parent
>single mom

so in short you're a bum living on someone else's (presumably the government's) dime

I just dont understand how anyone can believe this. How the fuck are single mothers being kept from picking good careers? When you go to college do they have background checks for joining STEM that automatically fail you if you're a single mother?

manlet detected

>that nose

Well, that explains.

she's basically a NEET with spawn

Whores like this make looking for a gf at church seem like a terrible idea. Sometimes i hate my supposed fellow christians so much.

I'm sure a kid would ever use slaying outside of him daydreaming about being a barbarian. How do people lie like this and not realize that they need to dumb it down for kids that age

How often do pedos go on tinder?