Pol. What would you do if

Pol. What would you do if.

You were showing the world why Israel shouldn't exist. Why Jews control everything and are ruining America.

Then you watch a YouTube video and hear that Jewish blood grants instant citizen ship in Israel, so you look back over your family history and find out you are 1/3 Jewish without knowing it.

I would stay where I am because you described me as being a cuck:
>You were showing the world why Israel shouldn't exist.

And Israel has enough

When your rat people own all the world banks, then you're gonna have a lot of assholes at your disposal.
They have plants in literally every government.

I'm colourblind all I see is semites. On a more serious note, there's green underneath that red, the red put itself on top of green land.

i would emigrate to israel and basically be a nigger, getting all the welfare i can and doing as much damage to their society as possible by selling drugs and stuff. i heard hezbollah will let you smuggle drugs into israel via lebanon so long as you dont sell in lebanon. thats a pretty slick idea.

like me when I visit new south wales

>tasmania yes

>basically be a nigger
So basically you'll just do What you do in America, but in here.

Whatcha gonna do about do about it feg?

Palestinians are islamized jews.

the Jews need to be culled. The real Arabs who are smart are the ones who abandon Islam and aren't inbred. Islam destroyed the the Arab world

Israel has no right to exist.

Jews have no right to exist.

Why is the Netherlands such a kike stronghold?

>Arab World
kek.

>Can I have your balls now that you have the rest of your body.

Is 1/3 enough to join the winning side ?

>somalia
>sudan
>""""arab""""

why cant both jews and muslims just stop existing?

and arabs should be exterminated

But how come they are not as intelligent? Lot of people in MENA are like that but they are still nowhere as powerful or intelligent as the jews?

>Pretending the "Arab World" is one country

sage

Only the European jews have high level of achievement. They are basically a class of white people who have been under evolutionary pressure to be more intelligent at white collar work, because that's how they made money. Those better at white collar work had more kids, Shlomo who couldn't do math didn't have any.

Plot twist: Israelis are not Jewish

>sudan, somalia
>arabs
>algeria, marocco
>allies
>saudi arabia, syria
>allies

Judea ceased to exist as a nation when the Romans destroyed it nearly 2000 years ago.

The modern social construct of Israel is a not a real country, it is a gibs welfare state leaching off of Europe and the USA.