How to bluepill?

I'm tired of this ride. My friends are starting to hate me and I'm blackpilled to shit. No matter what the movement is never going to gain any traction because white normies will never find merit in white nationalism. No matter what I do, what we do, we will lose. How do I become blissfully ignorant again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5V0_FK_vz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get swole you pussy, lead by example and dont be a sperg. Half my friends are white nationalists now. Started with funny memes and eventually funny with a twist and just i started dropping facts and shit

I'm also sick of this but i think you can't to back, just learn jow to hide your powerlevel and try to integrate

In the movie series the Matrix, we were warned...
a) Blue Pill was all a pleasant illusion.
b) The Red Pill was the unpleasant reality - or so we thought. It really was just an illusion that met the strongly held cognitive belief of those who saw through the Blue Pill. Red Pill was also an illusion, but an illusion the Red Pill people were willing to believe.

No one here is willing to go beyond the red pill.

May as well go back to the blue pill, it will be over soon.

>I'm tired of this ride. My friends are starting to hate me and I'm blackpilled to shit.

You feel that, user?

That's the feeling of weakness leaving your body.

Now you're stronger.

Get NEW Friends.
Fuck those cucks.

We're already turning the narrative. White nationalism will never happen because you'd have to enslave or kill all non-whites. But that's not why we are fighting. We are fighting for our civil rights, and quality of life.

Sup Forums is filled with stormfags. But they are just useful idiots helping us dismantle the current system. We're winning buddy calm down.

Get hit by a car

You were not chosen to lead an easy life. You were not chosen to be a normie or have a gf. You were chosen to carry the torch of white nationalism and to guard the flame of it for 1000 years. You were chosen to fight in the upcoming race war. Embrace it. Being redpilled is like being a nun, It's a totally different life, But one that will be worth it in the end.

You don't go back.
If you don't want to be Red Pilled, the best you can do is to become Black Pilled.
Then you can post on /r9k/ and become a MGTOW.

Blackpilled is literally worse then death.

Lobotomy

It's pretty liberating honestly.
I'm almost there, but not quite.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5V0_FK_vz8

Go work in the government, particularly in a regulatory fashion, you will realize how all busonessea are liars and thieves.

Is it liberating in the same way being an atheist is liberating? For my own sanity I can't believe that everything is just shit and I should give up.

Why are your friends starting to hate you?

>Started with funny memes and eventually funny with a twist and just i started dropping facts and shit

Why isn't there a dedicated thread making normies memes with small redpills

>literally caring what others think and not being a Chad nationalist
Fucking pathetic

The Red Pill makes you feel like shit and you have to save the world from all it's problems. It's a huge burden to bear and that's what will drive you insane as almost everything you do turns out to be meaningless.

The things you can change and improve on are yourself and finding your own path to happiness.

Then again I'm in between the Red Pill and Black Pill. I think the Black Pill makes me happier, and I can laugh more at the insanity of life, but I still cling to the desire to fight.

there isn't any going back, I almost lost my mind trying to go back to blissful ignorance.
You need to ditch the black pill (nihilism) asap

Pisses me off that every normie has seen the first movie but never bothered watching the other two, so they don't know that the Matrix isn't just the program the blue pills are jacked into.

It will happen eventually. But not without a catalyst. The world economy will completely collapse with time. Then and only then will the masses look for what caused them to lose every. When 50% are unemployed and they are lining up 1000 people deep to get a bowl of soup the Jewish bread and circus will no longer keep them sedated and blind of the Jewish lies. This is when, and only when, it happens.

The thing is you can just be like okay welp i'll just forget everything then and just be a normie until then. Because the group infrastructure already needs to be in place when it happens. Your family and friends need to know how you think; because it is then that they will know YOU were right and they know who to turn to. If we are not there to take them in when reality finally hits them square in the face then someone else will, most likely a kike with more tricks (communism) to continue to enslave them.

>I can laugh more at the insanity of life, but I still cling to the desire to fight.

I kinda get that. I laugh at the absurdity of life too. Like how Sweden thinks rape gangs are a good thing. Or how Africa is in a perpetual state of poverty because everyone is trying to clime over each other like a bucket of crabs. It's amazing, real life is so much more absurd then any parody. But I still fight it. I don't know exactly who our enemies are, but they want us to lay down and become docile. I can't do that and live with myself. If we are going down I want to go down kicking and screaming.

Keep digging, do your own research, eventually you find out it's all for nought, humanity is shit and they think that they can judge without knowledge, they think god is inside but it's just an animal, they call them like they see them but they can't see and they can't call.

There is no legitimate authority on the face of earth.

Just know that God's in his heaven, all's right the world.
Redpilling isn't needed for what's to come.

Being authoritarian or intentionally subversive defeats the point

All you need is the facts

Are we approaching the rapture?

How the hell are we winning? The entire European world is going to gone in a few decades

Dont worry you are the most blue pilled of them all.

This. People don't realize, facts follow frame not the other way around. 2 many redpill attempts virgin arguments rather than chad persuasion

Subversion quiet possibly won the election. And you have a generation of people now who refuse facts in favor of feelings. What do you do about them?

Why do anything, they wont breed

If we had 35% of the population, but all of them redpilled, thats better than having 90% of the population full of faggotry. This is still just the prologue of the identitarian struggle

the trick is to be successful and have people look up to you, and influence them passively

We have to let Europe go. It's too much trouble to even bother. If they don't save themselves I'm not dying for a bunch of submissive traitors.

To bluepill all you need to do is realise that capitalism is the real enemy.
Racial injustice, Zionism, Inequality... everything bad is because of capitalism.
Race, culture etc. is irrelevant?

Little things work too... for instance nearly a year ago i saw that Philippines leader (Duterte) was talking about kicking out the bankers from controlling his currency. I mentioned this too friends... just something like "We'll he'll be having a fatal car crash soon". Then like 6 months later ISIS miraculously shows up in the Philippines and starts murdering the populace. I've previously told them that ISIS is pretty much Mossad as well. Sure i didn't predict exactly what happened but it does show to them that i'm close to correct about what i'm talking about. Because ISIS just showing up in Philippines is ridiculous to even a normie, its a wtf he's right sort of moment for them.

Do you see what is taught in the schools and universities? Even in South Africa half the whites are libtards.

This may be true but they will control what our children learn.

Short of a lobotomy, there is no going back. Sorry user, you're in this for the duration, try to have fun.

a head injury? you're locked in now bro. best thing to do is get off here and change your brakes or something. but you can never leave forever. there is no reblue pill

Fuck the blue/black pull take the white pill make yourself into a walking breathing emblem of white pride live your life according to your standards and be a crypto fascist until the day of the rope begins

Redpill has always been a trap designed to convince people to sabotogue their own happiness while insisting it was because they were growing their intellect, but instead they just regurgitate information to pass on other, more happy people's agendas.

You're pretty well fucked. You can try therapy.

actually you're right user. try just accepting everything from the media as gospel. maybe after time you will self lobotomize

Day of the rope is when the norms are turned against the evil white people and using the data from Sup Forums and reddit they round up us all, not just the nazi larping faggots like you

This.
Start with humor, and you will end up redpilling people by accident. It has worked with 3 of my friends so far.

>hasn't gone to yellow pill yet
You haven't figured out blue and red pills are garbage?

The Cypher path is always a good way to go back to being bluepilled, provided you don't cock it up the way he did.

There isn't really any going back to being bluepilled. You can become "bluepilled" by serving the powers you see are in control. Become a shabbos goy, basically. The material rewards are great, you just need to be nihilistic and forsake your allies and people. There is some satisfaction in seeing easily misled imbeciles led into filth and self destruction, you just need to change your perspective.

REEEEE!! I thought I was getting smarter. shit I need to go outside and smile at my neighbors

There isn't much intellectual about seeing past liberal lies. All you need to do is turn on some 90s rap to see most people understand racial and sexual difference. "red pill" is an anti-education movement, as education is teaching white people to self destruct.

I've been lifting for the last few month, and have lost half my body fat, it's really an issue of at what point can I change anything

Cypher was a traitor though. He killed his fellow humans to go back to blissful ignorance. He didn't even know for sure that the machines would put him back in the matrix.

Just like people who turn away from the truth, they will be on the wrong side and get blown tfo

They all took the (((civicnationalist))) pill and are the most right wing people at my college

the black pill is dumb. I'd even go so far as to say its a really diluted red pill

Apparently my racist humor is too much and I'm too filled with hate

It's impossible. Once you've opened your eyes you can't close them no more.

You need to accept that White peoples will be a minority, we are the responsible ones in this world that don’t shit the world up with tons of kids. If we can transition gracefully and become like Jews, we will prevail as spic Catholic and various pagan random Muslims fight for the scraps of America. It doesn’t mean we should give up the fight but accepting our new place in the world and teaching White Pride to our youth and secretly ensuring racial purity is the first step to becoming a dominant people and minority group.

That's a big part of it. Most blue pulled folks just assume they're being lied to from multiple sources and just don't focus on it. You can confront them with their lack of diving into issues that they have passionate opinions about, and they'll give all kinds of excuses for why, but ultimately it's because they just don't care, and they go with the conclusion that is most emotionally rewarding to them and move on.

I know. This is generational work. We arent going to break all of the liberal brainwashing machine overnight

White nationalism doesn't at all necessitate enslaving or killing all non-whites. You realize there are other countries in the world right? Why is everyone so fucking stupid? D E P O R T & D E P A T R I A T E

No, they are going to break you the second its socially acceptable. You don't think the leftists running the world aren't making lists of us?

thoondair.
Someone skipped on me in omegle because i was rapid firing redpills

Deporting non whites is as unrealistic as enslaving or killing them all.

the red pill is irreversible.

one can only be blue pilled again in death. Death is the ultimate blue pill.

Magnesium overdose is a harsh way to go.

That's because you are you fucking sperg, no one wants to hear you autistic shit, be a fun guy, stop trying to shove your ideology down other people's throats.

You people are clueless, there is no such thing as "black pill", but feel free to explain the differences to me.

You probably haven't gone far enough on your journey; the truth can make you extremely happy. If you are not yet happy, you might not yet know what the truth is.

Because you're a fucking faggot, I will be less cryptic:

You can look at atrocity, and it can hurt like a motherfucker. You've seen the worst of human nature, people getting electrocuted, child victims of war, hogs eating aborted fetuses. But after all this, you still have a CHOICE. You still get to decide what kind of person you are. You can choose to attack everything you see as evil, and then you will become that evil, or you can choose to love. You can choose to love without condition, despite every terrible thing that happens. And maybe that means you will be crucified one day, but even in death not a single person can take your love from you. The deeper you descend into human filth, the more powerful your love will be. And so if you choose right now to love, after everything you've seen, you will be like a God among men, and we could all use a Christ right now. So that's what you can do right now. You can't go back, you've seen how terrible it is. But you can choose to be a decent human, despite what is happening. And if just a small amount of people do this, the world will improve exponentially. You have my word. I love you without condition.