Americans will NEVER EVER taste the delicious european kebab. How does that make you feel?

Americans will NEVER EVER taste the delicious european kebab. How does that make you feel?

The crispy fries, the grilled meat, the sweet white sauce...

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4158972/convicted-paedophile-51-arrested-over-murder-of-blackpool-teenager-charlene-downes-whose-body-was-chopped-into-kebabs-following-2003-disappearance/
youtu.be/A_NG51v1AXg
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

disgusting.

btw, nice "multiculturalism" you have there.

>hey guys we have 5 different sects of muslims here, we are multicultural

top kek

s a g e

Rancid fries, roten meat, Ahmed's "white sauce" - truly delicious!

What is that some kind of burger?

Is the kebab in Europe really that much better than over here?

keep your dog meat, mine is th superior sandwhich

Rape kabob, made from children.... yeah, no fucking thanks..

Kebab is disgusting and should be removed post haste.

Now I want a kebab.
Thanks Jean Claud.

you can taste my sweet white sauce baby

You don't have real turks, algerians and morrocans in Canada, of course it's better here.

Just ate one for lunch.
Best fucking feeling

hey, what the fuck is that on the left before the bum?

It's mediocre in all honesty, subway-tier for the fatabled living overseas among us.

Of course you can get kebab in the States. I recommend Moody's Feelawful Palace in Cambridge.

>americans will never ever enjoy the delicious flavours of a kapsalon

We habe gyro bro

We joke about Chinese using cats... but the fucking Muslims rape kids and put them in kabob...

>addresses Americans
>claims to have food we don't have
It's like you're completely ignorant of our culture

ahmad lover

Probably deep fried margarine

deep fried onion

zero kebab is best kebab

Nah dude there are Armenian places all over Southern California, this stuff is good

Kebab is literally NOT meat.

Fucking disgusting.

The only good thing Muslims brought were kebabs. But it's not unique to Europe, there's a kebab shop in a stripmall just north of me. We just call the Gyros here.

I had a kebab in germany. It tasted like treason to the white race tbqh.

Americans don't have a culture. Unless morbid obesity and school shootings count

Are you nigger ?

fuck I want kebab. Or čevapi, but noooo, I have punjene paprike for lunch

>kebab is the burger of Europe
>it's even made by brown people
LMAAAAAAAOOOOO
So much for European cuisine and identity, huh? What, you were so jealous of us and you REALLY SERIOUSLY couldn't just give in an adopt the burggod to such a degree that you imported millions of brown people just so that you can have a burger knockoff so you don't feel left out. It even has fries!

Sad!

To be fair, 99% of kebabs are chicken burgers, they don't actually use the original mudshit ingredients

>the sweet white sauce

Don't forget Jewish films

Fucking sheep meat hanged for a week at ambient temperature.
Here, user, have a nice meal.
Sanitation 101.
There's a reason it's cheap as fuck.

U M A
M
A

Gyros (or pita gyros) is the Greek version which is way superior. Veal meat + tzatziki + lots of vegetables + pita, now that's better than shitty kebab.

I know exactly what you mean. I feel guilty whenever I stop at a kebab place, but my black girlfriend really likes them.

>sweet white sauce
Can you Euros talk about arab stuff without mentioning how much you love their semen for once?

Still taste 50 times better and is healthier than mcdo and all the likes

Looks like an Onion Ring.

Sage.
I'm off for another Genocide. How dare they?

W-what is it?

>ITT: OP explains why putting semen on your dumpster meat makes it better...

Fucking KYS!

I unironically thought it was Macaco

Plescavita is better anyway, serbs can confirm

Lamb or cow?

Because I'm American I have a lot of disposable income and can travel around. I had European kebab; spoiler, it's shit. We have better kebab in Chicago.

The only good kebab I've ever eaten was from a white run restaurant.

>european
>kebab
Choose one my "french" friend

They're not missing anything, that stuff can kill you, you're lucky if you can eat one without sitting on the loo all night. I refuse. Hygiene is not a thing in these "restaurants". Superior versions of the kebab are made with pure beef, chicken or lamb and come from Greece.

Definitely not p*rk.

Gyros is fucking amazing, too bad there's only two greek restaurants in my whole city and they're both expensive.

-1/10 bait

Breakfast roll master race checking in. The ultimate Muslim repellent.

TFW you can't taste perfectly smoked meat with a perfect white sauce

>white sauce

ky

Yeah it's really great. One good thing (maybe) of the european/money crisis is I hope greeks will open more fast food restaurants. Their cooking is really good for that and tastes better than the mudshits. I would gladly welcome them.

I go often to Greece and gyros are like 3e one there and they're completely amazing.

Kebab in France is terrible. Germany, Austria, UK and Canada are superior.

>W-what is it?
Ground up British girls that were drugged, raped & murdered by Paki kebab shop owners.
thesun.co.uk/news/4158972/convicted-paedophile-51-arrested-over-murder-of-blackpool-teenager-charlene-downes-whose-body-was-chopped-into-kebabs-following-2003-disappearance/

The leaves are starting to turn here in New York, the crisp Autumn air feels good on the lungs, but chills the bones. I'd rather have a nice cock au vin, Garbure or bisque, with a Sauternes to warm up on these chilly evenings than a Halal streetfood meal. A nice calvados or brandy afterwards. I can get Halal garbage food any time I want from 10,000 cart guys across my city.

I would never eat Kebab even for free unless I REALLY know the person making it. I have 0 trust in arabs making it and god know what bacteria you could get.

like there isn't 5 billion kebab stands in every major city in the U.S.

You know, for how much you faggots harp on doner kebab, it looks like McDonalds tier trash. That pita/footbread looks especially (((processed))), which doesn't say much for the rest of the food considering it's the cheapest ingredient there.

I have a French (who am I kidding, he's an American with dual citizenship so he'll never really be French) friend who cannot see past the facade for Islam because he likes doner kebab too much.

I don't eat kebabs contaminated by the hands of some sandnigger heathen. I only eat gyros from my local Greek restaurant made by the hands of a pious Greek Orthodox man.

>the sweet white sauce

Sweet tap dancing Christ user...

Oh look lamb that was carried to the shop in the back of an refrigerated van and carved heavy to cut off the green dye.

As much as I hate arabs, I gotta say... Yeah, kebabs are fucking tasty.

Who cares how the lamb dies?

This is now a burger thread.

May I offer you some chicken nuggets?
youtu.be/A_NG51v1AXg

Remove Kebab.

>the grilled meat, the sweet white sauce...

you euroboys and your bbc

Your friend can't see past Islam's façade only because he likes doner kebab? What the fuck, how is this even related?

One of the reason why I will never pay for a kebab, I don't want to caught any bacteria (or give money to them anyway).

>heart attack in food form
Disgusting

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Theres a reason kebabs require a fuckton of spices to be palatable. Animals that suffer have shit tasting meat. Which is why you should push for humane killing methods. Not for any form of misplaced kindness, for the flavour of the meat.

t. Heartless Human Bean

Les kebabs français sont dégueulasses khey. Admets-le.

What is moderation?

>French embracing kebab
Hon hon hon we improved the croissant.

>W-what is it?

goat meat gruel, hardened and shaped like a kebab thing that they shave with the same knife they use on their toenails.

Fantastic.

Whenever I grill burgers at home, I use Laugensemmeln and cave-matured Gruyère.

Let's not kid ourselves, you say moderation but you stuff your faces full of this shit

>Kebab
>European
Go home, mehmmet

> khey
Suceuse d'arabes.

I'll take burgers, pizza and tacos over your crap any day.

Kebabs and curries can stay on the other side of the oceans.

That's a big assumption my guy.

degenerate.

and it's greek

Oh no, it's another episode of "let us in we got food"
Ridiculous
Anyway, Goyim. I got tacos with me.
Let me in.

>sage with image

Kebab line in Germany.
Thank you for your contribution.

This looks so damned good

There's plenty of popular Euro food that's doing the job of fattening you up, and everyday drinking is much more common in the EU.

Ironically, Curry flavor/style of cooking is the actual European (Roman) historical flavor of food.