Daily reminder that the holocaust happened

daily reminder that the holocaust happened

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
sfi.usc.edu/full-length-testimonies?nid=469
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/haavara
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-madagascar-plan-2
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
whale.to/b/holocaust_prop_p.html
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think any sane person would dispute the existence of a holocaust, I do think the numbers were skewed however. it was more like 12 million in total - 6 million being the Jews. The rest was by way of Russia.

Also the majority of deaths in the holocaust due to mass shootings not gassing. I don't understand those revisionist posts that try to break down the maths of 6m dying from gas when no educated person claims that in the first place.

Also Romania is responsible for 300k deaths

>I don't understand those revisionist posts that try to break down the maths of 6m dying from gas when no educated person claims that in the first place.

because they have literally no idea what the holocaust is in the first place. They also think people dying of typhus is some hidden secret they uncovered when every kid learns about this in history class and it has been reported on since the first US army films of the camps

of course it happened, but you kinda forgot Jews did it by starting civil wars in Germany and that there were not 6 millions and no gas chambers but typhus and allied bombing of supply routes

in no european school you will hear it was typhus and allied bombing that killed (not) 6 million Jews

Wrong. The Holocaust SHOULD HAVE happened.

>t Jews did it by starting civil wars in Germany

they didnt

> and that there were not 6 millions

yes they were

>no gas chambers

factually wrong

> but typhus

thank you for proving my point about how clueless deniers are

>allied bombing of supply routes

pathetic lie you guys have only recently started posting.

>this guy LIED about being in the holocaust!

So when someone lies about being a Vietnam veteran, it means the Vietnam War never happened?

you're free to post an actual evidence (no photoshopped photos)of Six millions or gas chambers until then go suck on a foreskin Schlomo

look at my OP image user. Why do deniers continue to ignore these questions and then simply repsond with some childish shitposting? Why do you seem so dead set on living up to your reputation as silly little internet trolls?

I did, bunch of questions and no answers.

Why don't you try answering some of those questions m8 ?
Seriously, give it a go and report back.

>I did

you didnt address even one. And you never will because you know holocaust denial is nothing more than a silly conspiracy theory

it did happen

>Mongolians killed 40 milion people
And in one case 800.000-1.200.000 milion IN A DAY
and it's called history nobody bats and eye and nobody complains about it

>Germans killed 6 gorilian jews in 6 years allowing half to survive with their gold on them, having many camps with theaters, feeding them for 6 years.

British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher refused to bend, however. The prisoners drank small amounts of water, but refused food altogether. Sands died from starvation in a prison hospital on the 66th day of the strike. Thatcher remained steadfast and called Sands a criminal and his death a suicide. Nine more prisoners died from starvation after Sands. Thomas McElwee lasted the longest, at 73 total days -- a full week longer than the next closest prisoner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

"200,000–800,000 civilians (Western sources)[5]
2,000,000 civilians (Arab sources)[6]"

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Who knew you can't survive without food
Why would the germans feed them, and allow them to keep their watches, and gold while playing football and allowing them to have entertainetment

You mean the ((( gas chambers ))) with wooden doors that open up to the inside instead of the outside?

Ye nice argument schlomo

I wonder how long it'll take for a jewish OP to react to this post though. Thanks for posting

>having many camps with theaters

why are you choosing to be so stupid and pretending that the inmates would have access to provisions like this inteded for the camp guards user? You guys constnatly talk about how the holocaust never happened because it would be a waste of resources to build these camps, yet then claim the camps were these high end luxury resorts that would have eaten up even more resources and money. You cant even get your own lies straight

Hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaa
do you want proof?

I can give you proof from judan themselfs

youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk

Here ya go faggot, proof from the mouth of survivers. You can cherry pick if you want but you can here from the JEWS themselfs how life was in most camps.

Now stfu and go suck a cock

>I wonder how long it'll take for a jewish OP to react to this post though.

you mean like you are doing with my image in OP which you continue to ignore because you know you are wrong?

This OP isn't Jewish... but I do think I know who he is. Let me try this tactic: 'Ahem' THE GERMANS DID NOT COMMIT ATROCITIES AGAINST SLAVIC CIVILIANS AND ILYA EHRENBURG IS A FILTHY KIKE LIAR.

>muh youtube video

brilliant

LOOK THE OTHER ONE FAGGOT FROM THE SHOA INSTITUTE

Blind nigger
No wonder you are 56%

This, I also think they weren't intentionally killing people, they just weren't trying very hard to keep them alive.

There's a layer of mythology around it now, a lot of it is based on these:
False accounts make up for a good majority of the evil things the Nazi's did. Everyone seemed to play it up.

literally none of these are answers. They are snide little remarks and avoiding the questions entirely.

dull
stupid
blind
and brainwashed

You can watch the youtube video with clips form the shoa institute, or you can watch 50-100 hours of jews survivers talking about this crap..

The number 6 million is simply not achievable.

>False accounts make up for a good majority of the evil things the Nazi's did

no one takes what that random dude said into historical account. Now answer my question, does someone lying about being a vietnam veteran mean the vietnam war never happened? Stop dancing around the question like you guys ALWAYS do and please just answer this very simple question

hey stupid, that soccer team is British POWs. Imagine if you actually read history instead of just believing neo-nazi "info"graphs. Also, how does rabbits being raised for their fur somehow disprove the holocaust? Seriously, what fucking logic is this?

What a pathetic little faggot. You're so deep into the need to believe this shit that you just straight lies. I guess living in Romania has to do with it. Such a shithole you gotta make excuses as to why your life sucks.

>I also think they weren't intentionally killing people, they just weren't trying very hard to keep them alive.

you guys constantly just throw shit like this out with NOTHING to back up your claims. You are the ones who are constructing a mythology.

Great, so make it legal to present the whole story, since the truth doesn't fear investigation.

Shit thread bots

Lies

see

if you honestly believe the truth fears no investigation, then why do you constantly get all hostile and combative and tell everyone to shut up the moment they question your baseless conspiracy theory?

Romanians actually killed 300.000 jews
Germany's numbers are inflated EVEN THE JEWS AGREE THAT ONLY 1.2 MILION JEWS ARE MISSING

Why the the insistance of 6 milion jews

Watch the video i gave you and then come back and tell me who and what is right on wrong.

Remember what i said here
Romanians ACTUALLY killed 300.000 jews well documented, names that you can find today.

Where as it's still a mystery

There were no real cesus data of the ukraine area, just estimated throught the ages.

The entirety of holocaust denial stems from a need to hate Jews. They can't accept that their failures are their own and need some global force boogyman to pretend the locus of control is not theirs. If the monster didn't exist they'd have to face the reality that they're failures.

Your youtube video?.. Lol. I promise even if I watched it and thoroughly explained the issues, you'd just cry kike shill and ignore it. Because it's all you have left. A need to blame others for yourself being a failure.

I believe that the murder of innocent jewish families that had nothing to do with the elite Jews that fucked Germany did happen, but not in the high 6 millions that is claimed.

>no one takes what that random dude said into historical account
It's exactly what happened you fucking retard

>its hilarious watching you claim the holocaust was a secret and simultaneously well documented

>both are inflated

>they lied about that

seriosly, none of this is an answer. Its just you saying sassy little remarks that arent even answers or backed up by anything. Why do you choose to be an emotionally led conspiracy theories user?

No, but I'm not denying that WWII happened either.

People lying about specific events in during the Vietnam war could mean those specific events happen. No one is denying that the war happened or that people were put into concentration camps.
People are denying that trains full of jews were brought in and they were lined up and shot in a line, or gassed by the hundreds of thousands and cremated.
A. because it's impossible; and
B. because that kinda defeats the purpose of a labour camp

I wouldn't deny a ton of terrible shit happened, obviously they were treated less than human. But the numbers are skewed for political reasons.

The holocaust happened, and I don't doubt the 6 million number

The real thing that's happened though is that the 6 million Jews are taught every year in public schools. But about the same number of non-Jews were killed in the holocaust as well by Germany, yet it's always just about the Jews that were killed. That's the influence of the Jew dominated media and financial sectors

Muh six million and muh civil rights movements are two things I was taught every year for 10 years, yet very little actual history. Fucking kikes ignore everything that doesn't benefit them, to the detriment of society

I mean it really makes you think

Explain something mr retard 56% getting raped by latinos burger shat in the mart friend...

One damn thing

If germany wanted to whipe out all the jews...
Why did it do such a bad job?
Why did it have a relocation program called Havaar agreement to move jews from Germany to Pallestine
And wtf is Madagascar plan?

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/haavara
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-madagascar-plan-2

Daily reminder no one gives a fuck

You're deflecting. It's pathetic.

Lol, no it isn't, Sup Forums puts up these stupid strawmen. Nobody else takes random people as gospel. You do it for Jews, SJWs, feminists, literally everything. It's Sup Forums logic 101.

Nobody denies the exile plan, you retard. But it evolved to the final solution. I get you likely didn't get any education and probably ate lead paint chips, but don't think everyone is as retarded as you.

>No, but I'm not denying that WWII happened either.

So then you would agree some random dude lying about being in the holocaust is proof that the holocaust itself never happened is a really retarded argument, right?

Kinda hard to back out claims when it's illegal to deny the holocaust, don't you think? I don't even think I deny the holocaust, I just don't believe a lot of the stories that are proven false, and I don't believe the numbers.
I personally think they were forced labour camps, and the layout of the camp and evidence seems to support that theory.
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

whale.to/b/holocaust_prop_p.html

The conditions were probably horrible and I doubt little effort was kept into maintaining their health, most likely worse during the end of the war when rations were running low

Fuck you are dumb

There are two links there
You can watch the youtube video for 10 minutes
OR 50 hours on the damn

SO EITHER YOU WATCH 50-100 HOURS FROM FUCKING SPILBERGS CRAP
OR THE FUCKING 10 minutes OF CHERRY PICKING YOUTUBE VIDEO

god shit you are retarded

"exil plan"

Germany is evil wants to kill all inferior races, this includes the jews whom THEY KILLED

YET THEY HAVE EXILE PLAN

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID

when i have a rat infestation i dont go relocate them somewhere else, i poison them on sight.

This doesn't provide a valid answer to a single question. It's all opinion and supposition, written in a very butthurt tone.

notice how you are ignoring the point about the chimney and just shitposting with vulgarities and trolling?

also, your image is once again bullshit. The nazis own records show that there were 11 million jews in europe

It's sad that people actually shame all Jews for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all Jews to die, even though the vast majority of them are innocent and are even right wing.

This board is full of racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

"Muh illegal to question argument"

You can question it in the States. You are questioning it online right now with 0 repercussions. Those laws are to prevent dissemination of anti-antisemitism and you know it. It's not hiding anything other than exposure of impressionable beta male youth to this crap to prevent their radicalization by orgs that prey on their misery.

Jesus you're retarded, lol...

oh yeah you're right, that's why i banned this thread and sent everyone to jail for having the opposite opinion even though the official numbers do not reflect even the camp statistics anymore

hollar at yo boy simon wisenthal for me

no, thats what you were doing user. Im done with you since you clearly are only here to shitpost. Keep wondering why no one takes you seriously

>that's why i banned this thread and sent everyone to jail for having the opposite opinion

your opinon counts for nothing user. All that matters is historical proof. Now please read these if you honestly think truth fears no investigation

>I refuse to accept the answers to my questions because they show how feeble and stupid my original questions were. We all know Hitler told the world he was going to gas the Jews because it was a giant secret he didn't want anyone to know about. Checkmate, deniers!

I love how Nazi Germany, that created the most advanced war machine the world had ever seen, with technologies like V-2 Rockets, Panzer Tanks, MG-42's etc.. would somehow get stumped by the logistics of how to dispose of bodies.

Not even Jews actually say it is six million (Well not scholars anyway) They put it around 5.2 million. Anyway the five million number of non - Jews was confessed to be false as well by the very Jew who invented the number before he died this year. There is a whole article about it in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

You didn't answer anything. You deflected and made obtuse "claims." I get that's considered debate on most shitposting threads, but not to actual arguments.

I told you, the concentration camps happened.
But the numbers are a lie, and the events on record that a lot of these people said are false.

They did round people up.
They ran a lot of experiments.
They probably shot people as examples and treated them generally poorly.

They did give them soccer fields and kept them with their families.

Anne Frank died from typhus, which is a perfect example. Although her story is presumed false at this point also.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/

There are a LOT of fake stories, there are a lot of doctored photos. The numbers don't make sense.
6 millions jews didn't die, it's a made up number.
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/

The exact number isn't all that important. You're really going to start an argument about the holocaust because people take 5.2 million and in passing say 6 million?

Yes it did

>You can question it in the States.
And if your name is known, your career is over. Yeah, no repercussions at all, bitch. I have to hide my identity on 4-chan to talk about history because of your liberal "tolerance."
FUCK YOU!

Lies

>me me me me
Fucking millennial retard. World doesn't revolve around me, it prevents actual researches from investigating the holocaust properly.

Creating something and destroying something are two entirely different things.

>I STILL refuse to accept your answers, therefore I win. You, however, are required to pretend my idiotic questions comprise some kind of valid argument.

the camera was sneaked into the camp user. What actual evidence do you have that its from a train crash?

Im not ignoring anything i just added a picture my first post was this Which you are ignoring completly

My second post was 3rd this my point is and has been from the start
If germany wanted to kill the jews it could have killed them in 2 months

Why gather them
Why feed them
Why keep them alive
Why exile them
Why give them entertaiment

If you listen to the Shoah videos you'll see JEWS survivers that say that jobs they had, how they exchanged their gold and watches and other belogings to civilians that came to trade.

They played football and towards the end of the year even with the germany offices including in one case an SS officer

FROM A JEW MOUTH

You'll listen from them, not some retarded guy on the fucking internet about how LIFE was in the camps.

If this were legit numbers you wouldn't have an estimation of 5.000.000 at the end

Thats not how actual data is gathered and the chances of have 5.000.000 at the end are astronomical.

So chimney or not, thats factual I can also add this won't prove ANYTHING

BUT IF YOU WOULD HAVE NOT avoided my point from the started i wouldn't have called you a fucking retarded piece of burger crap 56%

A random pic you have on your PC doesn't prove shit

Jewish testimonials, say sooo many wonderful things about the truth.

Public opinion isn't the government, you little pussy. The consensus is we don't need to deal with you being retarded but you're welcome to do it. You have freedom of speech, not freedom of being laughed at and called out for being a retard.

There's thousands of research articles. Seems like there's plenty of investigation.

>What's 2+2?
>Hurrr 2+2 = 5
>No it isn't...
>YOU CAN'T DEBATE ME CHECKMATE FAGGOT

When we are talking about 'human' lives I would think over 800,000 thousand people would make a huge difference. And 5.2 million to six million. Normally people round up or down but with number of deaths it would be inappropriate to do so because that either means you are purposefully deflating or inflating the number of people who have DIED, it's just disrespectful. Additionally, from all that I posted and that is what you take away from it? Did you read the article I linked to?

>What actual evidence do you have that its from a train crash?
What actual evidence do YOU have that it's from a "death camp"? As I say, there are ZERO INDICATIONS in that picture of where it's from or when it was taken.
All we have is the word of a kike, which isn't worth much considering how many times we've caught them lying.

>But the numbers are a lie,

based on what? some neo-nazi saying so?

>They did give them soccer fields

again, that was British POWs

>Anne Frank died from typhus
no shit. Thank you for illustrating my point here perfectly about how deniers have no idea what they are denying in the first place.

So how come there is an allegation that the soviets built it? Laughs?

And how come the Jews keep pushing bullshit like pic related

ty user. need more infographics like this

>Just because we'll destroy your life in America for questioning our bullshit cash-cow narrative, that doesn't mean there are "repercussions" for you doing so.
Fucking kill yourself you lying piece of shit.

if it happened why must there be a daily reminder. only lies need to be told daily.

>it was typhus!
>it wasn't typhus!

>again, that was British POWs
There's a fucking swimming pool with a diving board in fucking AUSCHWITZ, you faggot!

Again, you're allowed to be as stupid as you want, buddy. Go find a group of neo-nazi hicks to hang out with and you can cry about the Jews all you want without issue.

Sup Forums fucking sucks now god damn

But hey, nobody talks about how many jews did the russian killed

Can you tell me how many died during Stalin's Great Purge?
How many of them were jews?
Can ya faggot?

Everybody bantz germany for attacking and mass murdering poland, yet how many people did the Soviets killed since BOTH GERMANY AND RUSSIA INVADED POLAND

Nop it was germany all along... just germany alone kill all those civiliziand,s the russians just occupided peacefully.

Can you please post some evidence for it?

>I refuse to accept that people destroying your life for questioning the Holocaust in America counts as an attempt to silence opposition!
Your tiny brain and tiny dick are not my problem, pedofag.

>What actual evidence do YOU have that it's from a "death camp"?

the fact that it came from the Polish Resistance who smuggled the camera in as well as smuggling the photos out of the camp. Now what evidence do you have that it was from a train crash in 1912?

This picture was also in the set. Wheres the train at exactly? why would starving naked women be on a train in the first place?

oh look! deflecting again!

"Wahhh my life was ruined because I spewed hatred!!! Why do actions have consequences!?!?!?"

Lol, kill yourself.

>lose argument
>use a "whatboutism" tier argument about stalin and dajooz!

Stalin wasnt a jew dumbass

>I'll pretend there's anything at all in the pictures I've shown that in any way proves where they were taken or when. That will show them. I'll just play stupid.
I don't think you're playing, bitch.
Oh, and what if I think the "train" is 180 degrees behind the direction of the photo? They wanted a picture of the crowd gathered after the crash. How will you prove me wrong?

Dumb idiot, countless people made money by exaggerating whatever shit happened to them.
>correlation =/=causation
As a real german with grandfathers at waffen-SS I did my homework, asked all the right questions and had access to many sources you murrican SS-hoarding monkeys don't even know about because of muh learning german.
There is no doubt in my mind that the genocide on millions of jews happened, I don't care if its 1 million or 20, it's the the same atrocious act.
Even if I was a white supremacist I would be hardpressed to find any historical figure being responsible for more (white) dead people than that faggot manlet Adolf.
This man led my proud country into a fever dream of destruction, he misused and perverted german rationality and efficiency and he won't ever be excused by us.
HEIL REAL GERMANY

So in other words, you were full of shit and have no actual evidence that its from a train wreck in 1912. Just like every other single point you are just making up on the spot. Im starting to notice a pattern here...

>Look, I've posted a "rebuttal" from a person who pretends the Auschwitz swimming pool isn't INSIDE THE FENCE WITH THE JEWS.
"They weren't allowed near it. It was just to taunt them."
You are CLEARLY full of shit.

But Marx and Lenin were, and the movement specifically targeted Christians.

Jews have a motive to destroy Christians by any means necessary.