Why are Nordic people such cunts?

Why are Nordic people such cunts?

I'm not even joking i've met 6 norwegians and only 1 out of them all was slightly tolerable.

Are they jealous of the Meds and Anglo-saxons?

They're not jealous but they have been cucked so much that faking an alpha aloof behavior is the only thing they can do to not appear as complete losers.

Why would we be jealous? We are superior in every way.

YMMV.
Friend of mine spent a few months in Norway working on an art project, he loved the people and the culture, still keeps in touch with some of them.

Did some Danish guy piss in your cereal or something?

No, it's always usually Norwegians. Danish people are usually a hit or miss in terms of passive communication

Also you guys are the only ones I've met that aren't cunts, you're probably a shitskin larping as a white though

I...

They are usually quiet beta cucks.

I still like you norbro

>Lose battle against army 50 % bigger
>Kill as many as your opponent
>A week later your descendents come in and obliterate your enemy

And this should make me butthurt why?

I mean we still won tho so

It's not supposed to make you mad you bastaridsed dane it's just a reminder

fuck off cunts nigger mutt

Well, it's not winter yet.

No, we won

>we are superior just because we won a battle against nords!

You forgot all the hundreds of years you anglos and meds were raided, enslaved and raped by the nords!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Have you guys ever met a Scandinavian in real life? They're the biggest pussies ever. You can literally smell the estrogen emanating from them.

>We

Nice Latin script, bud (barbarian).

I've found that nordic people have a weird type of autism to them. It makes them very hard to be friends with

Trust me, where I live is basically a little mini Swedish colony. Their government ships them over in tens of thousands a year

t:asianmasculinity

I dunno the couple times I went to Sweden I liked how people were quiet and enjoyed the ride.

No I'm serious. I am mostly English/German (do you call that "alpine"?) Nordic people have this strange standoffishness, it's hard to describe exactly.

I remember when I was younger, I used to just think it was blonde people who were like this, it wasn't until I got older I realized all these blonde people were the children of Swedes sent over here by the Swedish government.

It's particularly sad when you realize it is also one of the main drives of progressivism up there, the sort of feeling of being above everyone else is what drives Swedes to the craziest multikulti stunts.

>Their government ships them over in tens of thousands a year

if only that was true, your country might still be saved

Harsh weather makes for less social activity.
Also, marxism after WW2.
Norwegians are above avarage redpilled tho

This world work well with that bump into shit post later meme

I'm listening user, I'm listening

I'm in a very liberal university town, and the swedish government has some kind of exchange program where they send people over. Tons and tons of them, it's crazy.

I heard from some of them that a lot of young people are deserting their country, partially because taxes and regulations are easier here (these are mostly the children of wealthier families). Lots of them find a husband or wife and settle down here, thus we have this huge population of swedes and half-swedes

Good to see you have no problem in importing niggerloving commies.

Let me guess very little of them become republicans?

Its not worth it cletus whats the point of breaking 57% when they only want to make everything they touch into africa.

I don't know about their voting habits, but tons of them have children. You see them power walking with baby carriages by the ocean all the time. I don't know how many they're having, but a lot of them seem pretty wealthy (I think they're marrying wealthy people, the rich people here will scoop up the blonde wives)

Remember.
Swedes are Norwegian drifterbabies. - or Norwegian gypsies

I've liked every Norwegian I met. I was able to pronounce ones name correctly and she said I was sweet but didn't understand why Americans don't dress up.

My dad built a house for Swede. They are more eccentric but ok.

>I wonder (((who))) is behind this C&D thread...

>Nordic
>People
Choose. Only Celts are white.

Shitsphere!

I live in a place that is about 60% German and about 30% Scandinavian. By my mid twenty's I realized that every piece of shit I have met was a Catholic. Regardless of their national origin.

>K*autshit

If Sweden was having a population problem, why would they ship Swedes out of their country?

>Norwegians are above avarage redpilled tho
Yet are getting cucked by their government with sand niggers.

>Normans
>Scandinavians
>Interbred with French
>Spoke French
>Followed French culture
>Fought like the French

I don't fucking know, I was super confused when they told me (swedish friend I had)

He said not only do they get subsidies to do their college abroad, but they also aren't given any incentives to return. Combined with the fact that the tax and regulation policy is better here (his dad was a wealthy business owner) you basically have this huge pipeline of young Swedes pouring out of the Sweden. And into all these other countries, one of which is the US.

He was actually a pretty conservative guy, and loved the gun culture. But again, we never were able to become close friends, he just had that sort of weirdness about him that they all seem to have

if they're upper class they're probably liberals. They've never experienced multi-culti

All other Nordicks suck except Finland

Americans are still cunts

I have meet a couple of scandinavians and for sure they look like they don't enjoy things, but they are actually generous noble people who never backstab you, only front stabbings.

/thread

>tolerable