Is there any justification for Muslims (and jews I guess). For not eating pork except "Allah told me"?

Is there any justification for Muslims (and jews I guess). For not eating pork except "Allah told me"?

>inb4 pigs don't practice cannibalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2rV5n0krVo8
nydailynews.com/news/national/vegan-couple-serve-life-sentences-starving-baby-death-court-rules-article-1.957707
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisions_of_the_world_in_Islam#Dar_al-Harb
youtu.be/e4GqXUoh7wk?t=48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was a great idea when fridge technology didn't exist and pigs were actually filthy animals that spread tons of disease.

The secular theory is trichinosis was killing so many they came up with stories to discourage eating it. Because they were too stupid to cook it or preserve it properly.

>Is there any justification for muslims and jews?
fixed that for you.

If you wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider
bacon to be unclean, You may be a muslim.

In the year 700 some imbred arab fucks decided to eat a bunch of meats raw. The arabs that ate pork raw tended to die horribly. Pork must be cursed by the infidel! Haram!

That is pretty much how it went down.

Actually it's wiping your ass with an uneventful number of pebbles that evokes the Butt-Djinn's wrath.

I'm surprised that eggs are not haram as well, you don't want to get a brutal diarrhea with 40c in the desert.

Because pigs are animals and you shouldn't eat them.

Idk about jews, but muslims eat pork at night/under a roof because 'allah can't see'

Why Jinns seems to possess only Muslims? According to muslim "experts" it's very easy to piss them off since they are invisible and you could even kill one without knowing it.

Sounds legit
Fag

Pigs are incredibly parasite and disease ridden an pigs are incredibly parasite and disease ridden animals. in fact their genetic similarity to humans means that china is one of the biggest threats to global public health as their population's close proximity to swine creates a breeding ground for the next interspecies global pandemic

Pigs live in slop and garbage. Also, trichinosis.

Jews love pork. I honestly believe 4/5 are atheist

They're also parasite and disease ridden

It's considered unclean because pigs can eat their own crap and because it's super fattening but usual reason is because muh religion

What are you, retarded? They turn trash and wasted rotten food into pork chops and bacon. Muslims and Jews just like shitting in the best things in life

>because allah/yahweh commanded it
It's even worse with their dick cutting ritual. They are mentally ill.

Jew.

Vid related is the best answer I've heard for this question.

youtu.be/2rV5n0krVo8

What

Sad part is, there is very little you can actually get from eating raw pork (fresh raw pork that is)

It can kill you, but if you survive it, you are immune to it for the rest of your life (usually)

Eating raw pork is (or was, since it's now germanistan) a real thing in Germany. I think they put it on bagels or some shit.

Pigs are actually extremely clean animals, you are greatly misinformed

Also quite intelligent, I would argue your average pig is smarter than (you)

For real, it's amazing how all these old religious lessons turn out to have tangible value. Like not eating pork, beating your women routinely etc.

It's almost like aliens came down thousands of years ago with advanced knowledge and instructed primitive man to do these things for his own good and we were all like "Yes, sky gods!" and shit.

Really makes you think.

HAHAHAHAHAHA the Jews cut your nut sack off son. Made you think you're equal or less than animals.

Here, have a picture of a groundhog I shot the other day. Didn't even eat it. Faggot.

>What is meat treatment and standards of hygiene

You survive trichinosis once and you're immune forever.

Or you cook your meat.

>Don't eat beef because undercooked meat might get you sick

Also pigs live in slop and garbage because that's where farmers put them. A hog in the wild isn't that dirty compared to other wild animals.

pig meat is unhealthy and easy to get diseases.

it's actualy not stupid but pork is also tasty and our civilization is(was) great enough so we could use it responsibly

Rabbits eat their own shit instinctually, is rabbit stew haram too?

Pork is one of the leanest meats there is (ignore bacon). You're trying, I'll give you that, but you're still spouting off Jew garbage

These theories always have the flavor of retroactive continuity. Ancient man spent all this time ruminating on a solution to the problem of trichinosis, and somehow managed to miss cooking and preservation, technologies that had been known since prehistory, landing instead on some wild fictional religious story?

Unhygienic. Attracts all sorts of STDs especially if not cleaned which is difficult in the desert

it has to do with health. shellfish and pork are more likely to kill you if improperly cooked. ancient people saw this and shunned it, the religious decrees came later and just reinforced what a lot of people already were doing.

I understand that some people ate heartbroken.
But here is a reality.
We are omnivore. We need varied food, we cannot survive on grass.
But its not white or black.
Lets consider insects.
People will say its disgusting, but you can cook them in a way that is quite tasty and that looks like steaks or fried stuff.
What about that ?
Eating one insect based food per day, and maybe one beef/chicken/pork meal per week ?
Would be reasonnable.
Veganism is harmful for children and teenagers growth. Only adults can endure it, and it has drawbacks.
On the opposite, gorging ourselves on as much meat as we can has cause also problems.
Why not a middle ground ?
Our technology allows it.
After all, animals are not evil when they eat meat. What is problematic is pur current lifestyle , that requires adjustments.

I mean that is true. Much easier to clean your junk when its snipped.

Well it's not that they were trying to prevent the illnesses, it's just that the ones who were eating the pork died, so did their religion with them.

I'm an Adventist and I don't eat anything made out of pigs since they're considered filthy animals.

Y'know, you can cook the meat to kill bacteria/parasites.

nydailynews.com/news/national/vegan-couple-serve-life-sentences-starving-baby-death-court-rules-article-1.957707

Hands down, honest opinion: I would be willing to stop eating pork BUT ONLY if I get lamb as a substitute. So damn tasty.

hey user, do you vote democrat because you believe in the validity of their political/economic strategy of enriching themselves by outlawing their business competitors through unreasonable regulation and then setting up manufacturing jobs in other countries without regulations...

OR DO YOU SUPPORT SAVING THE PLANET MAN. GLOBAL WARMING RACISM BIGOTRY WE ARE ALL HUMANS!?!?!?!?!?!

Same fucking appeal to emotion bullshit. The so called leaders of our species have been playing this same game for literally thousands of years.

Explain.

Virtue signaling over food is perhaps the gayest fucking thing a person could possibly do. I swear to Christ I hope wholefoods shuts down for a month so that you condescending faggots can all starve

At the time Muslims had the IQ of current day retards. Jews were little more than cockroaches. They had no knowledge of how to cook meat as it was rare to even have it in the first place.
Whenever they ate meat of most kinds, they got sick. So (((they))) made it illegal for them to eat it via religious sermons.

Religion usually carries wisdom wrapped in a package that even the most retarded serf can understand

Instead of explaining you can catch certain rampant diseases to your 50 IQ population, you say, "Powerful man watching you, powerful man say no eat pork, or powerful man will destroy you."

Even the most retarded animal can understand threats.

This
Safe pork is hard to farm.
Today though it's pretty safe.
Still cook it well unless you want to end up with worms.

Meat can still end up undercooked. You must understand that while it seems obvious to us today, people then had zero concept of diseases or bacteria

>what's problematic
there's a problem only if you want there to be.
Really symptomatic of SJW thinking.
Create a problem, where there is none.
Then blame everybody for it.

There are some reasons not to eat pork:
-A lot of pork contains sodium nitrate which gives you cancer
-High amounts of antibiotics on average
-Pigs very rarely eat anything close to their "natural" diet unlike cows etc,, which lowers the nutritional quality of the meat

Chickens lay eggs every day, it's easy to get fresh eggs, and eggs will stay edible without being refrigerated for about two weeks.

This.
But time changes.
That is the problem with religion.
People do not separate wisdom, rituals and spirituality.
There is nothing wrong with bacon, and i do not see why God would set up dumb laws like that.
He wants us to be virtuous and to give Him the respect due.
I dont think rituals and are important.
On the opposite, they are nothing but customs and obfuscate the link to the divine.
Thats why i see myself as a christian theist and do not affiliate with any church.
God is there and the whole universe is His holy ground.
Clothings and labels are divisive and in the way of His light.
I bow to my country and race interests, but i only pray to God, and when y soul feels its right.
I do not need someone in the way.

This.
Religions are there to remind us that there is a consequence in life.

I believe a lot of shit in the holly books was wisdom for the age, but today is irrelevant.

Like you cant share blood, cos back then they didnt understand blood types etc.

Yes. Thats what i said.
Children and teenagers need proteins and vegan diet is child abuse
Problematic is a word .
Its not because sjw use it that it no longer exists.
I am natsoc christian, so you are mistaken.
The current meat industry creates real problems.
Animal feces contaminate waters.
The fact that they are concentrated require over medicalisation, leading to food poisoning, etc.
Our ancestors didnt ate a whole pig per meal and were strong people.
So i do not see why we could not imitate that and improve our environment.

Lol

Those are all modern reasons you nimrod. You Ice-Muslims are dull witted.

The halal rules are fanatical but the kosher rules are based on ancient health best practices. Bloodborne diseases were very common so meat had to be drained of blood. Some animals (shelled sea creatures for instance) were more likely to be diseased so it was better not to eat them.

Shabbat breaking Jew here, the general consensus is that the kashrut laws weren't made for health reasons, they are literally a "God told you so" rule. Which makes them better mitzvahs since there's no reason to do it but piety.

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent ones, like in Albania or Dearborn.

This board is full of racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

Ok, I'll bite.

Agricultural revolution only meant peasants were nourished enough to not die in the fields instantly.
Truth is, we're biologically still hunter/gatherers.
You're looking at the 'problem' from the wrong angle too.
Too much farm animals=pollution (lel, suddenly animals are a threat, and not the mega tons of chemicals we spread on veggie stuffs all year long), induces we need to eat less animal for less pollution.
OR
There are too many people eating meat.
Therefore, if you don't want to decrease the individual meat portion, you have to decrease the amount of people.
But again, this is a fucking created problem, as veggies pollute just as much.

the hala rules are based on
>i need warriors to steal other people's shit but we live in a resource poor desert.... if i tell my soldiers to turn their wheat into bread then they wont waste it turning it into wine.... ALLAH SAID WINE IS BAD GUYS LOLOLOLOLO

it takes like 100x more wheat to make a bottle of wine than it does to make thousands of loaves of bread. When you start viewing islam for what it is, a socio-political doctrine for military conquest, these kinds of rules make sense. illiterate desert raiders wont understand/cant cook their food, so risky meats like pork have to be forbidden. This also serves as an incentive to go rape and pillage more.

>oh you want some meat? Well allah said you could go eat the stuff those europeans have...

>ur a racist

and? ethnocentrism is literally an evolved behavior. Do you not believe in evolution, subhuman?

Its not healthy, chicken and fish have more protein

agreed my fellow kekistani! XD ppl here are very mean compared to reddit!!

>le appeal to nature fallacy

>questioning religious retardation is racist
Fuck off

You should take a trip to Myanmar. I hear the scenery is beautiful this time of year

This. Scavenging animals like vultures are, also off limits for the very same reason.

Look, we tried integration with Magrebians since the 60s.
It doesn't fucking work.
We shouldn't even be surprised, as it's a long told story.
It always end up in genocide.
Now the question is, how far is it?

EVERY religion is garbage. Every single one. And one day all of them will be abolished.

Or does anynone still pray to Zeus? I dont think so.

Kys fag

>we dont do this or that not because of this or that but because the guy on sky said no
Wow what an explanation so deep 5d underwater chess really activated my almonds

>Is there any justification for Muslims (and jews I guess). For not eating pork except "Allah told me"?
Yes. Muslims need something to be angry about when they walk past your house. The smell of bacon will do.
Jews know this is a stupid idea. They're just doing it for weirdo points.

Makes it easier to poison your enemies. That's the most obvious explanation. Art of war, poison the outgroup by tainting all the non-kosher/halal foods they consume, with little colateral damage to your own kingroup because you don't consume it.

Even better when you work at the slautherhouse where your enemies' meat is sourced, like Tyson chicken plants who employ virtually all muslims in all of their plants. Just check out Noel, Missouri. They turned the whole town Somail, now you're eating poison like good goyim.

unhealthy

>it takes like 100x more wheat to make a bottle of wine than it does to make thousands of loaves of bread

you clearly don't see the fag here

You ever handled pork? That shit is fucking filthy.

Get out of my country, mohamed. And stop touching my food.

I suspect at the time they were reviled because they were kept living and working in thier own feces. Very easy with poor hygiene to get very ill from contamination.

But I suspect that mohammad couldn't contain his lust and his child wife banned them and forced him to make everyone ban them too

Is Europe considered to be "Dar al-Harb"?

to european fags who know shit about islam:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisions_of_the_world_in_Islam#Dar_al-Harb

Pigs became so frequently sodomized that syphilis in their breed was pandemic.
Soon, sodomizing pigs was a guaranteed way to get syphilis.
Pig bad, goat good. Pic related.

Piggies are kawaii :3

youtu.be/e4GqXUoh7wk?t=48s

Jews were goatherders. You cant herd pigs on a mountainside.

Pork was the most widely consumed meat in the ancient Mediterranean.

It's proven to be fine to eat.

wild boar has trichinosis so must be cooked very well to kill it.

God knew this so he banned it in the Old Testament. Jesus said its ok to eat in the New Testament when he followed gods instructions and made the new covenant, allowing Gentiles to join the one true religion.

Satan trolled Mohammad when he got Mohammad to memorize the Koran and forbid it for shits and giggles.

So yes, pork is fine to eat both as a meat option and from a religious viewpoint.

it's not the reason.
Torah has a technical specifications on how to determine if an animal should be eaten or not.

I am not sure about Greeks or Romans but I know that Egyptians tried to avoid it since it was associated with Seth.

>christcuck logic

Nothing in islam makes sense. See pic related.

>lol hyperbole means ur wrong.jpg.webm.exe

you cant drink beer because beer doesnt feed soldiers, deal with it.

Part 2.

The only solution for peace is to ban islam in the West and stop all invasion of muslim countries. If that is not done, soon when SHTF we'll have to go Myanmar on the muslims like our Buddhist brothers.

>i do not see why God would set up dumb laws like that
Implying you can empathise with a deity

I don't think they knew what trichinosis was at the time. Just that people who ate a lot of pork died, and if they cut open their skulls there would be a fucking worm inside. So they just said don't eat it.

>you cant drink beer because beer doesnt feed soldiers, deal with it.
You've clearly never been in the army.

I make my own beer.
I make my own wine
I make my own bread
I therefore know what I'm talking about.
You are full of shit, and are just looking for a way to not look stupid.
Guess what. You failed.
In fact, you made it worse.
I'd shut up now, if I were you.

I believe that goes back to ancient times when people chopped off the woods for makig fire and having acres.
Pigs used to find acorns and beechnuts and roots and mud for mud bath.
When the woods were gone the climate got dry and they only could find leafs to eat,
Pigs are not ruminants so they can't use green plants (cellulose) as efficient as for example sheep. So they would need grain for food.
That made them suddenly a food rival for humans for humans needed grain as well.
Maybe that's why it was prohibited to keep them. And since god is a better argument then human made bans they used god.

Pig meat has also a risk for trichina if it's raw and meat rots quickly in mediteran climate

Myths and superstitions have always existed.
All it takes one incident or one rumor to change society forever. It's like how even in [current year] people are afraid of the number 13 or how people think eating egg yolk clogs up their arteries. It's just some dumb shit that people believe because of rumors and a confirmation bias.
Someone must have gotten sick from eating pork, rumors spread and someone else got sick after eating pork, this must mean that god hates pork and doesn't want you to eat it.

but camels also spread disease (MERS) and chicken as well (influenza, salmonella)