Where can I get their paywall shit for free?

where can I get their paywall shit for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fwwozv.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=bRe8j4depWY
my.mixtape.moe/snklra.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

find a friend who has some login info to borrow. I lend mine to my coworkers.

POst link.

Bump I wanna know this too, only good show on that site. If they'd let me donate EBT I wouldn't be asking tho

>the daily shoah
>complains about jews
>does the jewiest thing you can imagine
I stopped listening to their shit back when they announced the paywall. It's clear his wife's jewness rubbed off on him.

It's good background noise

It's not for Jews

>the second thread about their paywall this morning

nice

just buy one of those prepaid credit cards at walmart and put $10 on it, and then scoop up all the paywall content you want without worrying about recurring payments.
yeah nah, this lets them go full time and almost quadruple the content they put out. This has saved my brain from being destroyed by my 1 hour commute.

What?

>White people can't exercise political agency in real life or its a government honey pot
>White people can't try to make money and gain political influence because its Jewy
>White people can't even talk about their political opinions because its revealing power level
>White people just can't do anything

At some point you need to look at yourself and realize the biggest kike you'll ever encounter is the one within you that keeps you paralyzed from pursuing your own ethnic interests.

he's kidding. he's calling you cheap. nice 88 though, kike.

Damn woke af

TDS isn't even the best show on their network. It peaked a long time ago.

How am I a kike? Because I can't get a paywall subscription for a formerly free show?

>pay me money to repeat the same stuff over and over

Shocking to me that so many people think there's value here.

thats fucking deep

Yes, were calling you a cheap Jew. It's a joke, fuckin' relax. Jesus.

Oy vey!
Yoyu better pay for it goy, mike's wife needs that money for her drag queen events

I have autism. If you're going to make a joke, put [JOKE] in the subject field or something.

Wait is the daily Shoah only behind the paywall? If so why not listen to fash the nation? It's 100x better

Are they still charging flat rate for all subscription times? Because that's fucking retarded, even street shitters are smarter.

About half of their episodes are behind the wall if I'm not mistaken. They keep the merchant minute ones free thankfully. Also the paywall grants you the Jazzhands and Jessie show, which I really like too.

They do 4-5 shows per week now. 2 shows per week are always free, sometimes more. There are other podcasts behind the paywall too. Sven and Jazzhands have their own little thing going on. They're still trying to get more content to make the purchase worthwhile.
Viewership is pretty good and still growing so its a sign of good things to come.

enoch is obviously just to sell you want you want, just another merchant

But it's not like Anthony cumia where the money goes to video streaming and higher production? It's still just the same show and just audio?

Fitting name for a jewish show.

They still put out the same amount of free shows

Sven and jazz you say?

Sven does livestreaming during the Shoah now, and they're doing other shows as well.

Sven has a webcam now for various segments

Yeah they need to start live streaming their call in show / spin off shows or something. The hoobwall isn't worth it ATM tbhfamalam

I doubt a shill for TRS would ask for free versions of their stuff.

>All these implications
Giving money to a couple of guys (one of whom is married to a Jew) ramble about niggers, spics, and Jews isn't going to do shit for the alt-right. It's just a money grab, and you know damn well it is. Making more episodes and sticking them behind a paywall is not the way to grow a solid base. But unfortunately, that's what the alt-right has become as of late. Less: ideas, sharing of ideas, organization. More: Money grabbing. You want the alt-right to be successful? Spread your ideas, create an organizational structure, create a political party, run for office at the local and state level. From there it'll snowball.

alt-reichtards, go home! let the big brained nibbas do the thinking!

my.mixtape.moe/fwwozv.mp3
TDS 195 from last thread

Latest J&J incoming.

>tfw my brother lets me use his login info to get behind the paywall

Nothing like Jewing the anti-Jews. I'm an accountant, I had to learn how to be a true Kike in a white body

>white people can't own or operate businesses

>J&J
does any listen to this shit?

Its ok.
Its interesting to hear the audience.

Not saying they can't. Just calling them out as hypocrites.

truth.

I'm surprised people aren't uploading the shows on youtube and other sites. I'd do it, but I don't feel like making a bunch of accounts.

It's kind of a preview for the next FTN and a bit of a review of the previous one, plus Sven's verbal shitposting and taking callers.

They don't insult people for making money or running businesses. You think Jew hate is all because they make a profit?

>one jew can open your gates to barbarians

>ps i'm jewish

They do

There is huge back log of shows on youtube and bitchute

Then you're part of the problem. It's ten bucks a month. Cancel Netflix and stream the shows. There's nothing good on there anyway. These guys are facilitiating the movement by building infrastructure (((they))) can't shut down. Once that is in place people with a bigger reach will have some place to go knowing they can't be stopped. Evens out the risk reward ratio

also, its done
my.mixtape.moe/snklra.mp3
enjoy

White Nationalist groups have been growing explosively, even more so than during the election cycle. Charlottesville only accelerated things. It didn't harm us a bit. Whats happening isn't a cash grab, its the first step in gaining legitimacy, creating a network that can't be shut down by leftist over reach in the tech sector. That money isn't just going into Mike and Sven's pockets. It goes to providing basic equipment for podcasters, and it goes towards a big backend project now.

The Daily Shoah gets 100k downloads within just a couple days of being posted. The weekly downloads are drastically higher than what they were a year ago. Fash the Nation as well boasts ridiculous numbers. For an independent news podcast they're virtually unmatched. That has big implications. Its the start of a real media network that serves white interests, and if all goes according to plan hosting and registar will all be taken care of by our own services that can't ever be taken off the web. Real political power requires protection. Protecting power takes money.

So we shouldn't financially support white nationalists?

Is that what you are are arguing for?

I wanna believe. But to me, it just feels like a they're just providing to a niche market and raking in all the dough they can. Charlottesville was a shit show though, don't kid yourself.

I don't actually use it, he just offered it to me. I'm a Jew by training, but my white genes are too strong and wouldn't allow me to steal

I honestly love TRS, if only because it's helped my two brothers and I bond. We all discovered the alt right completely separately, and only recently discovered we have similar views. It's really the only thing we've ever had in common that we can all connect over, and it's great. Now we're starting my dad down the path, he's already loving Fash the Nation

meh, they've been slacking lately

the only people from that clique that seem to be putting effort into their work as of late are fash the nation and the podcast Richard Spencer does occasionally

red ice tv is an overall objectively superior and more topical production. one well made Lana lotkeff video is worth more than two dozen shoah

I still listen though, but they've definitely been slacking.

You don't faggot. If you can't afford it, you're a low agency nigger anyway

All I'm saying is they pulled a Jew move when they're the ones to constantly call Jews out on their shit. It also looks extremely suspicious when one of them is married to a Jew.

I hope the dough they make goes back into the cause. Every fucking penny should go back into making businesses and jobs for us to further advanced our cause which will in turn make more shekels for those interested in money.

>I'm not saying anything goyim, just stating my opinion!

I disagree. Just because they're not rehashing the nation doesn't mean they're slacking. Ever since they started with 4 days a week, they've become the alt right's O&A. I really like it

Just pay for it you faggot, they put up more than enough content to justify it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY

>wife

It takes me a while to upload but ill take request for paywall content for the thread.

It's a fat guy whose life has been flip turned upside down by getting doxxed (and who has predictably taken to drink and doubled-down on crazy fringe politics) and a well-meaning but naive side-kick who is following him down the path toward ruin.

Tuning into that is something only a sadist would enjoy. I gave them the flick when the humor stopped and was replaced by faux-angry rants from a midling intellect that thought he was some sort of rhetorical genius.

I think that's how he explained his doxxing to himself: "I must be really dangerous to (((them)))". The sad truth is that he was just easy fodder.

Red Ice is pretty solid. They just need to tone down the bitching some. They're the ones with real potential I feel.

what your political point?

>things cost money
>more things cost more money

Stop your purity spiraling and get on board or get the fuck out of the way. what you're doing right here is how movements fragment. I'm not saying don't be critical or not to take things with a grain of salt. But I'm sure a divorce and losing a six figure software job was part of the plan to make $10 a month of a few thousand people. Jesus fucking Christ

>listening to the daily shoah with your coworkers
why cant my life be this comfy

Speeding up the lunacy of the leftist narrative isn't a shitshow.
What happened a few weeks back? The city unlawfully shut down a legal permitted protest. The police conspired to ensure violence would take place. The leftist media fell over themselves to demonize all whites. All. Every white person is now a supremacist, every statue and part of our history is white supremacy. In the course of this they shot themselves in the foot and openly endorsed Antida. They tried to shun the label of "Alt-Left" but in doing so admitted that the extreme Communist left and the mainstream were one in the same. It was a bloodbath for them, not our cause.

The majority of Americans are against the removal of Confederate monuments.
At least 10% of America supports overt white nationalism.
White Nationalism got more exposure than ever, and is drawing in more people than ever because of it.

What happened thats bad for us? One guy shows up, not even with an affiliated group, and runs into a crowd of Commie protesters when attacked, causing one morbidly obese lady to have a heart attack. No one even cares about the fat broad any more, its a dead story. She wasn't hit and mangled by the suspect's vehicle. The media has nothing left. They shot their load.
On the otherhand people still remember the rabid violent leftists destroying symbols of American history, and that sticks with the average American voter. The middle class American family now gets to see their history and culture being destroyed in the most overt form possible on their evening news and they know that the left and minorities are entirely behind it.

>work in a small tax office with my brother (the owner) and two other guys
>playing TRS podcasts on the speakers so everyone can listen together while working
>tfw have to turn it off whenever we're expecting a client
Pretty comfy life bro, it's great. Find yourself a small business to work for

You mean you are insinuating shit to undermine supporting white nationalists.

Fuck off. You're not fooling anyone here.

is ftn certified judenrein?

Holy fucking shit I can't handle this fucking idiot from VICE god damn is she a god damn retard.

I JUST FIND IT
INTRESTAAANG

i fucking hate her man I can't fucking believe they let her do reporting. Shes a fucking retard she must have sucked major dick at vice to get that job.

Unfortunately, that's not how the typical normie saw it. To them, it was just a bunch of Nazis and Klansmen marching around and a one of them ran people over with a car. While yes, it did speed up the leftist lunacy, that doesn't mean all those folk, or even a percentage of them, will start becoming alt-right. Especially when the opposition can easily cast you as being a Nazi or KKK because some faggot larpers want to play dress-up at a protest.

Yep, my commute is now full. My gym time is now full. I dont have to turn on the kiked radio at all now. Very worth it.

>tfw she will never be the good wife and raise a large white family like she's meant to
Am I weird, where the vast majority of white girls who aren't fat are attractive to me? Like, I actually think she's pretty cute

no, some of us just like homely looking girls for some reason.

The sexism of lowered expectations.

>Like, I actually think she's pretty cute

Shit mate, with standards that low you will actually have a decent time in life (provided you aren't grotesque yourself).

>typical normie saw it. To them, it was just a bunch of Nazis and Klansmen marching
you are wrong fucking CNN had a god damn panel and it had a fucking black women saying that no one knows what type of people were there. A lot of white normies on CNN were saying the same shit shut the fuck up damn

There was one guy who brought a Nazi flag, a newly purchased, just opened flag. He was also seen at numerous other events, and he's probably a Fed.

No actual Hammerskins who were there even had flags with them. Actual NSM skinheads had enough tact to follow guidelines for optics. But I digress, because this doesn't really matter. The only normies who will be polarized against the right by these events were already leaning hard left. The overton window is continually being pushed right. When push comes to shove the average white voter is going to lean conservative, and its conservatism itself thats at the core of all this. The GOP is pushing a message no one wants to hear any more. They either become more nationalist and patriotic, as the average American is inspired to be extremely nationalistic in face of their country being destroyed, or the GOP is dead permanently.

i don't think so. Some guys just like homely girls you cunt and I am one of them. I like Laci green and I fucking hate her politics i just find her attractive for some weird reason. I know she isnt that great looking but everytime I see her pic I think shes cute alright damn

Good synopsis

I think it's because attraction to the body is purely instinctual, but attraction to a face is almost entirely based on the person they are and your connection to them. So as long as the body is good enough to not be gross (fat), the attraction to the face comes with attraction to the person emotionally. You'll come to love the face from hours of good times looking at them and bonding with them

It probably helps that I have no interest in just flings, and I'm only ever looking for at least a long term relationship

Laci's absolutely attractive, but she could be overweight. Being overweight shows a lack of willpower, intelligence, or self-worth. Which are unattractive traits in someone even if they're hot

Ill check that and im not saying im not a fan of homely girls but there are limits and FAS is not an aspect of that.

TRS is fucking retarded now though. Why would I pay money to listen to two goofballs tell me how neo nazism is the best way forward for white nationalism? The TRS guys live in an echo chamber. They misjudge the public at large. White nationalists should be distancing ourselves from TRS, and we may need to observe their tactics so we know what not to do. Listening to their shows may be a necessity, but we should not fund a group that is becoming increasingly detrimental to our cause.

fuck 8ch
hive of cancerous autists

>It probably helps that I have no interest in just flings, and I'm only ever looking for at least a long term relationship

Just tell her about the pepes and she'll be with you forever.

Its just verbal Sup Forums posting for the most part.

>Why would I pay money to listen to two goofballs tell me how neo nazism is the best way forward for white nationalism
do they say that? I don't think so

also what do you propose?

>$10

they run no adds faggot

how do you expect dor them to make the show when they all get fired from their jobs dor being white nationalists and how do you expect them to keep the website up

This. Other podcasts on TRS are actually good quality, and the daily shoah is just the shitposting podcast to laugh with for a while

The Fatherland is way too under supported, I'm constantly worried they're gonna stop

> but she could be overweight. Being overweight shows a lack of willpower, intelligence, or self-worth
A lot of homely looking girls face this even before all this the feminist shit went around those traits can be very endearing maybe not the OBESE part but the others sure.

You're right, I was being too harsh. Everyone struggles with willpower and self-worth, male or female. I guess I'm just harder on overweight people because I was once obese, but pulled myself out of that and expect everyone to

kek

Let's play "how to spot the shill that never listened to a single episode of the daily shoah"

Who does the fatherland? I like serious podcasts but I like it with a side of humor like FTN

The Fatherland is pretty comfy. Thats its problem though. People like entertainment to be edgy and engaging. They're not going to stop any time soon though. Viewship for everything is up, even the least downloaded podcasts are doing better.

most comfy podcast on the right.

The Fatherland is like a foundational element though. Its not edgy and it will be around longer than 90% of the other shows on TDS because it has a real mission that is needed.

holy fuck i just got to the part where they ask her about the 1960s demographic change. how the fuck can someone be so fucking retarded? BUT THEY ARENT EXPELLING WHITES FROM MURRICA THOUGH????????????????? what the flying fuck????????????????????