If you were to exterminate all Jews, would there be any exceptions? If so, who?

If you were to exterminate all Jews, would there be any exceptions? If so, who?

No exceptions. Mandatory foreskins.

me

Qt mischling sex slaves for white sharia harems whom we use to build a replacement controlled religion for the slave class to stsy at the feet of white men forever

True answer; the normies we send to Madagascar.

SDAs remove thier foreskin...

stef molymeme
lauren southern
dennis prager
andrew breitbart (if he were alive)
... probably some others too...

but ben shapiro would have to go lol, fuck this manlet piece of shit

>would there be any exceptions?
That was the mistake last time.

QT Khazar waifus and their huge milkers.

My lawyer

I don't want to gas them. Just kill the rabbis and take the talmud and force their children to attend school that will teach them american common law and that they should hate the jewish people for being untrustworthy nepotistic bastards. Also to kill pedophiles and moloch worshipers but I repeat my self.

Have a (you)

Ben is save anyway, he moves below the gas cloud.

All the jewesses shall be spared.

>The Alt right is a white supremacist organization
>Wiki Leaks is a Russian front organization

This guy is certainly not in the running for /ourkike/

Larry David and Mel Brooks crack me up, so I'd say those 2.

The survival of my people is more important to me than wether one or two innocent Jews would get falsely killed.

i like it how he has no problem saying putin killing all the russia critical journalists etc. but demands more evidence for any political killings in america.

Jews bring a lot to the table... too many savages out there. Kill the savages first but keep an eye on the jews

>I'm making a proposal for my new book
>It will be my magnum opus about my life and the decline of the west
>It should be ready in about 16 years
>Just kidding it will be done soon!

I don't even know why I listen to this guy.

exceptions would be all scientists, doctors and comedians

actually wait, I love jews you french sand nigger

>My wife, who happens to be a doctor...

Myself, I'm a good Jew

General Sam

No exceptions. I don;t care if it's your friend or your girlfriend, all jews and jaw half breeds will see the day of the rope. Race traitors who mix with Jews will see the end of the rope as well. No jews, no niggers, no Spics, means no jews, no Niggers, no spics. All nonwhites, mulattos (one drop), and race traitors must be removed, no exceptions.

Wow those numbers...

Ben Shapiro is alright, but he's pretty vague when asked how he expects to combat mentally ill leftists.

"Calling people who call you a racist an asshole" isn't as effective as he thinks, both the participants in that argument look stupid when that happens.

Sick numericals broham

Sam Hyde, Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux, maybe even Milo.

the never trumper anti-patriot shaprio can go to Israel where he really wants to be.

This is what white nationalism must mean. Threads like these are a fucking farce, in the white nationalist state there will be no exceptions. No niggers, jews, spics, or haji. That's what a white ethnostate means you fucking faggot. The alt-lite may not like it, but race traitors and race mixers are traitors to the white race, and they will face similar treatment. Go back to your land, or die here. Pick one.

Kat Dennings. 100%

There was an old Nazi saying about how if everyone got to save "that one good Jew they know" there wouldn't be any change.

greatest ally during the race war

Big tit Jewesses.

fpbp

Gentiles that merely converted to the religion, I guess. Ideally, Jews would just go to their ethnostate and leave us all alone forever.

You know the answer, Walter.

not even jewish

My boss, starting 2018 I'll be a rich Chad because of him

The character is jewish. The actor isn't by birthright but considers himself jewish.

The only exception is Brother Nathaniel.

>Jewish exceptions
>posts Benjiboy

Benji would be the first in to the chambers because he is so fucking annoying
I couldn't put Ashley in there though

There's no reason for me to hate Shapiro. He destroys everyone.

NOT ONE DROP

Maybe Kenny hotz he doesn't seem to take the religion seriously lmao

Well then you guys are being inconsistent. It wouldn't be the Jewish trait which causes then to be bad, at your own admittance. I'm Jewish so yes, I am standing behind this post. But at least be consistent with
But thanks for pointing out your fallacies

Hey Rabbi whatcha doin'

>exceptions
The only ones I would think of pardoning are the ones who would want me to kill them out of loyalty after the other jews are all dead so probably none.

>this