Woman steals elderly purse in California

One of you knows who she is.

latimes.com/socal/burbank-leader/news/tn-blr-me-purse-snatcher-20170913-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmtwlM9mNwQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=rFJEITVF9hM&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/AmtwlM9mNwQ

Old bitch can afford it. Probably exploited noble black people all her life anyway.

OP she lives in California, The White Bitch spent her whole life preaching how great Niggers are and demanding open borders. Karma, she got we she deserved.

5/10 rp

Oh what a surprise a nigger

Why can't niggers stop stealing?

Not everyone in california is a cuck

hfw she opens the purse to find some sticky tissues, old hard candy, pictures of some kid and an ebt card with $20 on it.

Do people really not know stores have cameras?

Same reason non apes cant stop breathing..

They die if they steal or get gibs

They dont care. Cops cant do anything till he strikes again.

everytime

whites force them because of slavery they did not endure...or something

this
has no one here every heard of mckinleyville?

then why is the entire state cucked? checkmate faggot

why do people use "ripped off" this way? ripped off does not mean robbed. it means swindled, gypped, scammed, i.e. lied to during a mutual transaction. fucking pisses me off.

god dammit brazil

Fuck trump
fuck this old bitch
fuck yt
fuck u n shit

>Cops cant do anything

Ftfy. Police are only for writing tickets to white drivers. They have to allow blacks to steal,kill, and rape, or else they loose their pension.

If your purse is out like that for everyone to take, it's free game.

if only this was all truth...
tickets -woke
allow blacks- sleeping

old bitch prolly owned slaves back in the day...its time she paid up for her crimes

Okay abdul

Of course it's a black woman stealing.

Perhaps she was stealing out of necessity. It's good to know the context before you form an opinion

>ooga booga
Didn't see that one coming

It's sad that people actually shame all hispanics for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all hispanics to die, even though hispanics pick the fucking food that they eat.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of sick racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment. That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing minorities like me.

No fuck niggers they all must hang

old lady gets a free check from the government every month, she'll be fine. black lady probably had kids to feed and no government help

You don't watch his rallies. He almost always has a non white behind him.

You're letting the mainstream narrative and social media rought your brain.

>MEXIT
you have to go back.

kill yourself faggot, you've never even watched one of his rallies

man i would actually love to kill you in a war zone, fuck I cant wait for the killings

Keep your stale copy pasta out of the threads you shill. This is the 5th thread i see this cancerous pasta in a different narrative.

Kekistani flags are fags

FUCK YOURSELF WITH A RUSTY SCREWDRIVER

>Niggers commit so many crimes that even law enforcement can't keep track
Sheboon is probably in jail for another offense committed (probably unpaid tickets or something). Nigs literally can't stop committing crimes to save their lives.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rFJEITVF9hM&pbjreload=10

>barbados
>1m

We had a customer tell us a story like this (we sold her a new walking cane)...

She went to Home Depot, bought something walked to car with cane, opened her trunk, put stuff in trunk, turned around and someone stole her cane.. she crawled to car drove to our store and crawled into store.. she was pissed

Sugar industry, yo