Is there anything more pathetic than Hillary "it was supposed to be my turn" Clinton oh my god she's even trying to...

Is there anything more pathetic than Hillary "it was supposed to be my turn" Clinton oh my god she's even trying to profit off of her pathetic defeat and liberals will eat this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-joins-pentagon-defense-advisory-board-2016-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-joins-pentagon-defense-advisory-board-2016-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It must eat at someone like her knowing she won't be remembered for her own accomplishments, but the accomplishments of her husband, as well as losing what should have been a sure victory to a person like Donald Trump.

These amazon reviews are insane. The only verified reviews allowed are 5 stars by feminists with buzzcuts

In the Middle Ages they used to treat diseases with poison that kills.
Well there you have it: Hillary Clinton, a rotting zombie.

How long until she kills herself and they cover it up claiming it was a Nazi?

>one star: fuck this nigger loving bitch in her loose cunt
>w-why you delet? liberal fascist!

Does anybody have any more of this? It's the Funniest shit i ever read!

No, a couple hundred years ago she would have been burned at the stake.

>We were literally shaking!

Perhaps we could write some 5 star reviews.

The only thing that would be more pathetic is if Jeb Bush wrote a book about the 2016 GOP Primary and how Trump was mean to him and his wife in the debates.

>nap
>whiskey
>yoga
>chardonnay
>ice cream
>one-nostril breathing
What a bullet this country dodged.

>"""nap"""

They ruined their whole review system now. They showed that amazon controls reviews and can be influenced by money, not customer opinion.

Honestly yeah she out of all people thought she had this in the bag and next thing you know she's at the inauguration looking at the winner of the election

Guac happened?

There were plenty of 3 star reviews that were deleted for being too low

Can we please make this happen? Is buy his book to hear about the turtles he keeps in his pocket and how he made Trump his bitch when he man handled him that one time he was walking out to the debate stage and Trump and Carson were just standing there

I remember hearing "Trump will not become president" with so much CERTAINTY, well, they disconnected themselves from reality.

>election night
>Presidential candidate
>nap
Thank god she didn't win. Could you even imagine if this geriatric had won.

>5 star review soccermom who hasnt read the book going off about how amazing and life impacting the book is allowed

>Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos joins a group led by ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt to advise the Pentagon
businessinsider.com/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-joins-pentagon-defense-advisory-board-2016-8
Isn't this what the fascists wanted? The perfect merger of state and corporate power? Or is there not enough rhetoric going on?

unvis.it/businessinsider.com/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-joins-pentagon-defense-advisory-board-2016-8

Honestly do it write the worst shit you can imagine and just put it as 5 stars and see of it stays

Yeah they bit themselves in the ass this is exactly why the media tries to spin everything against Trump they think they still have the power to influence people but they don't if they dud Trump wouldn't be in the White House right now