Tell me, why are Asian Americans liberal?

To me it seems like Asians are the group most hurt by Liberal policies, affirmative action has made it almost impossible for an above average Asian student to get into a decent college, the places they live have been taxed higher than any other areas in the country, and their anti-NEET stances are trampled on.

Are all asians pre-programmed towards communism? I don't get it

(((White))) women convinced Asian women that they have it better.

lol they're not even liberal, they just think they are, and they vote that way.

they literally don't understand what they're fighting for though. they're THAT socially fucked up.

Because they go to the brainwashing institutions (((college))) that along with their insufferable can't be wrong attitude makes them liberals. Asian Americans are the most entitled, narcissistic people in the US

Because when the chips are down, all non-whites hate whites and will band together to bring us down. This is what civic cucks don't understand. We have no allies.

Probably because they're mostly on the west coast. I think if they were based in the midwest, around mostly whites, that they would vote similarly.

the nationalistic ones stayed in their home country.

>there are white people in that picture

Long story short they have higher college attendance rates. However asians are the easiest to redpill.

Gooks are a dronelike race of followers. Women especially.

The current culture is to be a SJW so they will follow it.

It's really just a deep hatred for whitey.

>Be mixed Aus-Filo
>Used to love gommunism (COD days in highschool)
>Come to Sup Forums
>Redpill journey begins
>Find out about Jordan B Peterson
>Read Gulag Archipelago (among other books)
>Absolutely hate Communism with a passion
>Would consider leaving my career as a nurse to throw commies out of a helicopter

Still love white people, but what do with lefties?

this

Most Asians I've met are apolitical.

no, they aren't, they just won't tell you their political views. that's more of a family thing with asians.

>be mixed Aus-Filo

you're not Australian, you are clearly asian.

>you're not fooling anyone

They live in/grow up in cuckfornia.

Its cute.

Most Asian Americans I know don't lean one way or the other. If they do they tend to keep it to themselves or aren't extreme about it.
Mostly because current political conflict largely involves whites vs blacks/browns/self-hating whites. Asians don't really fall anywhere into that. So ultimately it's a spectator sport for them. Those that do get involved are likely fresh-out-of-college morons who swallowed the blue pill their professors force fed them and are now looking for extra credit. Despite that they're relatively easy to pull from the brink. Especially since, as already mentioned, neither side really has a need for Asian compatriots. And the left loves to label them as "just as privileged as whites, if not more so" whenever it's convenient.

Koreans in Cali hates niggers with a passion since LA riots.

Funny that I've never heard a single nigger complain about actual slavery still going on around the world in places like Asia.

Speaking from a Japanese family, we are entirely conservative. However, we used to vote democrat because it gave us a distinct advantage over everyone else. Democrats (in SoCal, where I was from) literally wrote in legislation to provide us "equal treatment" that gave use such an insane financial advantage that we were able to buy out 5 condominium complexes (about 20 in all), rent them out, and be set for life. Despite coming off the boat with nearly no money, reduced interest on loans, preferential treatment in getting these loans due to our ethnicity, and general priority of the community to have (minority leaders and business ventures) allowed us insane advantages. So, it was clearly in our favor to do vote democrat to maintain our "victim" status and continual advantage. We just recently changed our vote this last election as now SoCal views asians as a "privileged" class and even put quotas against us in colleges. So, undoubtedly, you'll see far more asian conservatives moving forward.

they are cucks

merricans been treating them chinks like shit for centuries

Minority groups will always work collectively to tear down the majority, regardless of what the specific policies implemented will mean for them.

Because every other race hates white people and wants to kill them. There is no rationality in it. The only race that is capable of even coming close to racial egalitarianism is whites, and when they attempt it all the other subhumans band together to replace them. Really makes one think.

>not tuning niggers out all together
never heard one

The ones that come over are outliers. A nationalistic conservative Nip doesn't leave Japan.

>There is no rationality in it.

You don't even know the history of your country if you really think that

I actually thought asians would be immune to guilt shaming from ( (them) ) so how can they be so cuck that they feel white guilt for shit they had nothing to do with?

Look at that pic. You're seeing mostly Asian FEMALES.
> affirmative action has made it almost impossible for an above average Asian student to get into a decent college
This counts mostly for male Asians drawn to STEM subjects. Asian Women flock to dumb Subjects like "Gender Studies" instead, which takes in everyone who isn't white male anyway.
> the places they live have been taxed higher than any other areas in the country
Again only a problem for Asian Men, since the Asian women outside Asian countries are not that different from white women, and live like parasites anyway (either leeching off a husband, their parents or the state).

Young '''Asian'''-Americans have been brainwashed into believing that they are an oppressed minority.

Because they were targets of state-sanctioned racism in the past themselves (e.g. internment camps) and know that once all the nogs are dead, you'll be coming for them next.

Believe me we'd love to work with you, but we're not cucks.

It was better to be a person of shit in america at any point during its history than be back in the shithole they came from in the first place. Now they have all been redistributed trillions of dollars (besides the Asians, who are harmed by liberal policies but still side against whites which is how you know all these PoS hatred of whites is irrational) and they continue to squander it. Stop making excuses for them you cucked faggot. They want to kill you.

Because they aren't American and thus have no reason to vite conservative

Yes, Asian men suffer, but their cultures have taught them to be submissive to authority, so they don't question in. Asian women, like all women, are just children who want papa state to take care of them.

They're not all liberal. Pic related.

But the younger generation is getting corrupted by faggot leftist filth; I know one guy who told his Obama-voting son that if he wanted to be a communist he could go on back to Vietnam.

THe original generation of Vietnamese and other Indochianese refugees were Republicans and staunch anti-communists (like the Cubans), but their kids go to to universities that are taught by left wing professors and they become liberals. They even become convinced that the US was teh bad side in the Vietnam war.

Don't underesttimate the power of the universities and their ability to brainwash entire generations of people. Until conservatives take back the universities, they will LOSE.

>muh honorary whites
>muh waifu
>muh hapa master race

WOHAHAHAHA!!!!111111111

>You can't have capitalism without racism

???????

Left doesn't mean communist though.

asians will be next after they take care of whitey. Have fun gooks.

It's really pathetic that the institutions that were cheerleaders for the commies in Indochina can indoctrinate the children and grandchildren of those who suffered because of that same moral support.

Leftists really are the scum of the earth.

Stupid chinks, don't they realize that they're victimized by niggers when they own goods, or convenient stores? Niggers only care about their own kind and even then they still fight and kill each other for scraps

Asian Americans are
roasties first
asians second
americans last

I fucking hate asian americans lol

There was a video where they had asian americans and real Chinese try panda express.

The Asian americans when eating it kept saying things like

>well this is a white appropriation of our food, it's not as good as it should be if real asian people cooked and did this
>Asian food should be cooked by Asians, this is so wrong, white people should back off.

Then when they gave it to REAL chinese...

>wow this is quite nice
>hao chi hao chi
>mmmm tastes good

Fucking asian americans.

because white people stand alone and have zero allies

Because they're not white.

Because asians have been abused for over a century, similarly to black people, and liberals are the only ones that treat them with respect.

Conservatives still call them "oriental", which is similar to calling a black person "negro" today.

Because they're a retarded hive mind.

>which is similar to calling a black person "negro" today.
no it's not

it's similar to calling a black person an african

this, all foreigners are opportunistic greedy disloyal cunts that should be shot on sight, the only good foreigner spends his tourist-dollers then goes back home

white expert right here

This. This is honest to God the best answer.

Asians are conservative. They aren't liberal. Pose a question to them and there's a 90% chance they'll choose the conservative stance. They vote liberal because the media has done a fucking good job both in America and abroad at portraying Republicans as stupid redneck retards that care about nothing but guns and Jesus.

t. White/Asian bong.

I'm a black dude who used to date this cute Vietnamese girl, and she thought she was being bullied by her peers when it turned out she was exaggerating. She also revealed that she was bipolar and that she wanted to be a sugar daddy for older men to pay for her things. Her goal is to do nothing in life.

She deleted the phone numbers of all her friends, including me, switched her phones and I could never contact that bitch again.

There is a Vietnamese girl in one of my political science classes and she is woke as fuck. Hard core capitalist and believes the far left are a bunch of violent freaks.