Try again faggot.

Biggest mistakes in history

1. Women Votes
2. Everything Women vote for

Oh, so close..

what kind of flag is that? you cant just paint a bear and call it a flag ffs

bonus retarded points for spelling the name on it... baka

murder the undocumented immigrants

It's sad that people actually shame all hispanics for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all hispanics to die, even though most of them are innocent and kind people.

This board is full of sick racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

I agree, take it one step further and send them back with good wishes.
>Good luck in cartel land Paco! We'll be rootin for ya!
Also California sucks ass if you aren't in tech and/or are just starting out. Not to mention that the big cities suck the life out of the rest of the state.

Hispanics are great people and the legal ones should stay. However, the illegal ones just shouldn't be in the US, instead they should be trying to make their own country great instead of getting a free ride off the backs of US taxpayers.

>People on this board want all hispanics to die, even though most of them are innocent and kind people.

Next you'll be saying pol does the same for Jews, Muslims, blacks, leftists, feminists and homosexuals

If there weren't so much trash and bums everywhere it might be a better state, but best?
Please...

Okiefag here. Be my friend?

I live in south Texas, the Mexican women shit out a ton of babies at a young age (completely for free) and fill up the schools with them and get on government assistance. All the while white couples I know are working paying taxes and saving up money into their 30's, and they can barely afford kids. On a personal level most Hispanics are cool, but statistically, I want no more. They can be cool in their own country

no, only after nuclear fire is California any good

No Contest

also this

The magical land of faggots and beaners

VIVA MEJICOOOO FAGGOTS!!!