Luffy Vinsmoke

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>scarf
>Yonji's hair
>laser pistol in Sora's hands
>robot

Rum Rum Fruit when?

this disgraces everything that eureka was

I bet Yonji's going to spend the rest fo the day masturbating to Nami's poster.

Rei a shit, Yonji a best.
>do some goddamn pirating and don't ask shit

Sexualizing Rei is really hard for a straight healthy man , its like you want to fuck Sanji with a wig on.
Why must the eyebrows be the thing of the Vinsmokes?

I want to join the Germa team and fight the evil marines with them.

That's bullshit tho. Yonji has Sanjis face, Reiju doesn't.

Not if I self-insert as Sanji and enjoy the Vincest.

she was too pure for this world

I wonder if incest is ok with them. They seem to have this lust for everything

Sanji hadn't lived with his family since he was little. No Westermarck effect = no incest.

I bet he has random boners because of his sister all the time

>"Neechan, its swollen up again!"
>"Awww... Sanji-kun... you poor darling... here, let big sis make it better..."
>"Ooooh, nee-chan..."
>"Mmmmn... sllrp... smk"
>"P-poison is coming out..."
>"Thats it, sanji. Let nee-chan have aall your poison..."
>"Mmmmmmmnsllllllrrrp!"
>"Aaaah! Nee-chan!"
>"Mmmmnlp"
>"There. All better now..."
>"Remember, Sanji-kun. Every time it swells up, come to nee-chan and she'll take care of all that poison built up."
>"Ha... I love you, nee-chan."
>"I love you too, dear little Sanji~"

this works for Yonji as well

wonder if anyone has gotten on that yet

>someone took the time to type this up

So is Sanji's sentai color going to be Blue, Orange, or Yellow? Black maybe?

From the beginning, Sanji's name should be spelled Sange, just as French[citation needed] spelling would.
And ironically, "sange" means horny in Indonesian.

Blue

Oh wait, his color has always been obvious

Black. Ichiji will be red and Niji blue.

pink because he's a fucking faggot

I SHIP REIGE WITH LAW
REIGE X LAW
ULTIMATE DOCTOR COUPLE

Toxic relationship with Magellan.

too bad Oda cant play out that scene. Would have been hilarious

Or maybe he will since there's documented evidence of Sanji on Newkama island

To be honest, only the eyebrows scream Sanji (and even then, they're reverted).

Fap away without homothoughts, you're alright.

Either Black (remember he's the Big Black Leg) or Blue (that's his associated colour according to Oda, and also the All-Blue).

Yellow I could see too, but only if he's the only blond in the family, so I really doubt it.

He's going to be the strongest of his family, at least after the arc ends, right? Although I could see his father still being stronger if he's the fighting type.

he probably already is stronger than most of them. Yonji will be an annoyance at best. Niji looks too dumb to put up a fight and Ichi will be tough simply because he's the oldest

Sanji's real challenge will be any of his sisters if it comes to that

Strongest logia

i dont get the sentai reference?
I know nothing about sentai

Weak against fire.

sentai=Power Rangers

I hope they have a suit transformation

that's Super Sentai

a giant robot wouldnt be too off though considering Franky

speaking of

Where the fuck is Franky Shogun even kept?

Hory Shitto!

Speedreader detected. The shogun is made of two of the vehicles kept within the soldier dock system.

>Speedreader

yall still say this? You'd figure logic would shut this meme down

Either you read it too fast or have mild dementia.

You know, I'm disappointed that the Thousand Sunny hasn't turned into a giant robot yet.

or after 800+ chapters, the details start blurring together?

What was Nami doing?
CPR?
If that's the case, Chopper is a really lame doctor

Carrot is a top QT/10

Yeah, I was actually thinking the same, but the Ichiji and Vinsmoke Daddy are the ones I'm not so sure about.

It all depends on how much of a beast Daddy is. He probably is, considering his position and how his children seem to be moderatively strong already.

Man, I'm dying to see a reunion of Sanji and his family, he hasn't seen them in more than a decade. I want to see whether his father is dissapointed or proud of his achievements so far.

carrot ugly

(you) faggot

She isn't joining, sorry Carrot-bro.

Welcome the new nakama along with Jinbe, Pudding.

(you)

Jinbe, Carrot, Caesar and Pudding are all joining friend.

I kind of want papa Vinsmoke to be a holographic head floating in a tube that floats out to perv on any girls nearby

Personally i'd prefer it if daddy didnt fight but it was actually mama Vinsmoke that is the powerhouse with dad as the figurehead

Yonji will ask his father of he can marry Namibtonestablish an alliance with the Strawhat crew. Sanji switches betrothals with Yonji so he can stay with the crew. Yonji marries Pudding. Sanji marries Nami. Nami is surprisingly OK with it. She proposes the idea to Sanji. I'm not even a shipperfag this just seems possible.

There is another option. Sanji stays with Pudding, Jinbe and Caesar die and Carrot takes Sanji's place in the SH crew.

> I'm not even a shipperfag

yeah sure

>Vinsmoke family
>Named after colours, just like Reservoir Dogs.
MR. PINK.
Holy Shit.

That'd be interesting, to say the least.

I don't know, if I want him to be a motherfucking monster might be because I love the blond member of the Gorosei's design and want him to be similar (never thought he was his father, but really liked the design, with the suit and the huge torso).

> I'm not even a shipperfag
:^)

Anyways, if there's any romance whatsoever, it's going to happen in the epilogue in a non-explicit way and not inside the crew (Ussop and Kaya living together or something like that, for example).

The only one I can right now see is Sanji and Pudding if she's not a bitch and everything goes alright. But that's about it, postponing the wedding after OP is found. Nami marries money.

Also, Brook and Laboon, it's a given.

>Be Sanji
>Reversed curly eyebrows
>Fighting with his legs instead of his hands
Is it possible if Sanji start using his hidden hand technique in the next arc like any other Vinsmokes?

So is every Vinsmoke sibling going to be that similar (in terms of the face) to Sanji?

I would like some variation and that the only truly similar to Sanji is Yonji.

No that would ruin Sanji. The great thing about him is he uses only his legs to fight, moment he starts using anything else his character won't be as liked.

This is true. I COULD see him very momentarily breaking his rules during this arc. For just a moment, much like in the train.

Hell, I actually expect that he, just once, breaks his "not hitting" woman rule against BM. Or maybe even Pudding.

But then back to normal, as that was only done out of necessity and discovery of the reason of his inability to hit them.

I hope pandaman has haoshoku haki, and travels in the grand in a ship made of bambu.

Wow, who could've thought Luffy was religious?

I only come here when a new qt shows up just to see if Sup Forums also wants to fuck them (carrot was the previous QT).

So....Sup Forums....how about Sanji's sister eh? Would you give her a thorough dicking?

If you can't tell a difference between a man and a woman who are related, it's your problem.

Yes.

I hope sanji would

True but I do think it is high fucking time Oda gave this guy some new movesets. Seems like DJ is the only thing he does everytime he is fighting someone.

There isn't a girl in One Piece that I wouldn't give a proper dicking.

If 7, then Sanji will hit Reiju.

ok

Considering that this character:

1. Was first shown when talking about the Reverie (he could be preparing for it).

2. We don't get to see his eyebrows.

3. His mustache curls,

4. Has light hair (and dark facial hair, like Sanji).

5. And, especially, has a clock-like goatee (Sanji means "3 o'clock, Yonji "4 o'clock"...).

I think this is pretty safe to guess as Sanji's dadda.

I was rewatching, then this came up to my screen.... I have to say that i felt genuinely bad for luffy.

Are people genuinely angry that Jinbe will rejoin the Strawhahts? What is with the dislike? Jinbe is a stand up guy...

I like him and want him to join, but I COULD understand people against him if they consider him bland in comparison to the rest of the crew.

I don't think he is, though (especially in the FI arc; let him spend some time with the crew and see how funny that character can get).

I cried when I first watched that. I was about about 14.

user, I'm going to give it to you straight. The reason people are upset is because Jinbe isn't Carrot.

They both could join.

But it won't happen, as Pudding is the female joining :^)

He also has what looks like a scarf, although I guess it's one of those ties royalty or rich people used to wear in formal dressed centuries ago.

Lmao, you mean a cravat?

That and luffy vs usopp aftermath fucked my shit up.
But i'm glad both were part of a much needed crew development.

>Sanji, why did you leave our family ?
>I didn't want to be called Mr Pink.

>Children all numbered
>Father has clock theme
It makes sense.

He didn't want to be a partner of Poison Pink?

>Father Time
>personification of Death
>family of assassins
it fits

Make sense.
So 12 Childrens confirmed?

Maybe 24

>>family of assassins
If Powermanga had finished just 2 more chapters before dying again we could have been a bit closer to killing this stupid meme off for good.

As if. People would still continue to ignore every other translatoion and live being ignorant.

>24
Oh boy

I thought it was strange to throw Luffy's immunity to poison away seemingly for a scene to just showcase Reiji's ability and have Luffy healthy again already

I thought it would be a way for Germa to be hostile and antagonistic to the Sunny team without having the strongest character able to retaliate and the plot move on from there

KISSU

Yonji really looks a lot like Zoro. He even has a green color theme.

>I thought it would be a way for Germa to be hostile and antagonistic to the Sunny team without having the strongest character able to retaliate and the plot move on from there
That's what almost every long term OP reader should have immediately thought, since that sort of thing happens way too often. I'm pretty sure Oda even wanted people to think that's what he was going for, as a ruse.