MOAR / Mother Of All Rallies, Wash DC, right now

MOAR / Mother Of All Rallies, Wash DC, right now
2 thousand expected to show.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-QjVn5QeYQ

motherofallrallies.com/

Some juggalo rally and also a counter protest is being held in DC today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DcXhPl23aU
youtu.be/uZF4aD9jloM?t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=HOWl24nlsB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump, still nothing happening yet though

BRINGING MY GUNS TO THE RALLY
CHECK EM
2nd AMMENDEMENT YEE HAWWWWWW!!!!

it looks like the audience at a kid rock show

It's just a bunch of nigger sympathizers and civic cucks

wooop woop

I'm in DC, should I go?

You dare.

Who counter-protests a juggalo rally?

People against meth addiction

internalion worker of the world, redneck revolt are marching with juggalos.

This's fucking retarded

It's sad that people actually shame all blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent blacks in Ghana and the American South.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority..

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment. That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

>american culture and values

you mean english culture and values

Posts under kekistan flag... Perfect!

fuck off nigger lover

Fuckin A

>2 thousand expected to show

Except he has tho

>People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent blacks in Ghana and the American South.
No, we just want to be separate from them and no longer wish to sustain their existence. If blacks disappeared tomorrow, it WOULD benefit humanity. Knowing that doesn't mean myself and others want to exterminate them all, though.

>Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority..
No, he's definitely a pro-black civic nationalist.

>This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment.
Totally wrong. We hate the (((anti-white establishment.)))
>racist
Redundant faux-word.

The fuck is a juggalo?

youtube.com/watch?v=4DcXhPl23aU

>Mother of all rallies
>Ends up being like 60 people aimlessly wandering around the capital lawn
>Half are probably tourists

GOOD JAAAB

what is this civic shit

Homies

What, user you didn't know about
THE MOTHER OF ALL RALLIES!?

Civic Nationalists are the (((alt-right))) now, classified as uncle toms and put in the same category as the nat socs and white nationalists.

Is there really any hope for our particular "cause"?

There never was.

you heard the man you neigh-saying shill. they're stacking our numbers for us. we don't even have to do anything, our existence even without argument is enough to win.

Not until the imminent race war and the white ultra marxists voluntarily commit suicide to cleanse themselves from the world. I don't know why there are still suicide prevention hotlines/watches since it can prevent a part of white genocide from happening.

Are we going to witness the start of the race war?
Going to be comfy watching from upstate NY.

Bump

>shill

BORING

Whens the Great St Lou Day 2 Chimpout habbening?

>Mao
>Lenin
>Stalin

Not communisms

>There is no such thing as cultural marxism.

feels like i'm in pic related

>Anarchists want smaller government.

probably tonight. Things were getting pretty tense after they mobbed the mayor's house

>the civil war starts because juggalos antifa and trumpsters can't get along
America as fuck

Whose counter protesting the Juggalos? Antifa?

In DC this weekend there is:
-pro-Trump alt-lite rally
-juggalo rally protesting 'gang' classification
-anti-Trump rally
-charity races
-weddings

Sup Forums fears the juggalo

Antifa is there, but peaceful and calmly debating thus far.

Full of shit bro
Racism against white people is socially acceptable in the west (in their own countries), say anything bad about black people or muslims, you lose your job.
Social services won't help poor white people in the UK.
The more racism ther is against white people the worse the kick back is going to be
and oh, I'm not white

Learnt their lesson after all the faggots got stung with felony charges for rioting on inauguration day I guess

>mother of all rallies
>2k people

I see antifa is there larping

Juggalos = Antifa degenerates

Juggalos = anti Trump, anti White

Death to (((Juggalos)))

Juggalos are ICP fans turned gang? I'm not sure I want to understand.

>Boomers
Nr. 1 cancer on plant earth.

>2 thousand expected to show.
Who keeps scheduling these fucking rallies? They're pointless, and even if they weren't, I have to be at fucking work!
Rallies are for libtards. They don't have jobs. They live on welfare. Any day can be a day off when you live on welfare.

>the worse the kick back is going to be
the younger generation that I see are already sick of the fuckery
My son, his mates were pol tier at 10. the real push back will happen in 5-6 years.

juggalos = meth smoking white trash

(((Ethnonational))) is kike subversion too you fucking brainlet, it's not like they have a bad track record against ethnocentric nations. Look at fucking Europe.

Agreed, boomers and millennial faggots are degenerates, user.

Reminder that Juggalos and Antifa work hand in hand.

Juggalos are anti white, pro Marxist

so if dick fucking spencer is too far left for you, what IS your ideology? divine-right-of-kings royalism?

FAYGO AND MAGNETIC MAGIC ALL THE WAY UP THIS BITCH!

WOOP WOOP!!!

I'm going to the juggalo one, they got mad faygo

what the fuck does trumps have?

Is this going to be a saturday tradition? Conservatives vs communists rallies where we hope that shit goes down? Because I'm into that regardless of the politics.

The police

juggalos are our allies in the people's revolutionary struggle. solidarity.

this antifa said he doesnt like pictures being taken of him because he doesn't want to be doxxed

Acceptable conclusion

youtu.be/uZF4aD9jloM?t=1m35s

Lower left hand corner

Yeah, the Chinese Civil War was started with failed uprisings. There was like 15 or 16 uprisings before shit went down.
But, the US is slow. So, it may take a a few hundred protests for a happening.

No wonder antifa never speaks.. they are embarrassed.

This singer is off key

Where's the juggalos?

Getting high on faygo, muh aboriginal brodha.

That's anazing lol

bump!!!

People with coulrophobia united

I honestly don't know why anyone would want to be a Juggalo. There are very few things less disgusting.

So was that the mayors house that got paint ballooned and broken windows?

Red elephants
youtube.com/watch?v=HOWl24nlsB4

>MOAR
>2000

Damn bro you can make some bucks with streaming

Jugallos = Antifa

Juggalos are Marxists

international worker of the world and redneck revolt are with the juggalos

i was watching the MOAR rally but it pretty much sux. no action. just a bunch of white people and old-whites standing around or sitting around listening to the designated speakers.

most of the trump people are so programmed to be passive spectators that they can't do anything else even when they are trying to be political.

any livestreams showing the juggalos? the trumpers are boring; looks like a poorly-attended rock concert more than anything else.

yep!

WHOOP WHOOP mothafucka

I accidentally sent this image thru the wash... Can anyone help me with the original?

CivicNationalism.jpeg

what the fuck is this exactly? There is nobody even there.

trump really isn't in ANY of your categories; he isn't a civic nationalist or ethononationalist or any of that. trump is a monarchist. his ideology is that he should rule as king or emperor over every bit of territory and people the USA controls. he's in an alliance with libertarians and natsoc, and the rest of you, but fundamentally he doesn't really give a shit except insofar as it concerns his own royal power and wealth.

Lol have fun with Park Police

yeah, because no-one shows up to a damn trump rally anymore unless trump himself is there. the trump hordes are lazy, self-centered and apathetic, so only the ones who show up are the extra-crazy ones. the silent majority doesn't give a fuck either way and will just stay home unless trump actually gets thrown out of office.