Climate change is not carbon based

What happens when it's common knowledge that electromagnetism is the cause of climate change (including anciently as ancient technology used by early humans caused last ice age) .

All electronics emitting electromagnetic fields are having negative effects on the Earth's magnetic field. Thus causing deviations in weather patterns.

Some electromagnetic interference can't be helped. As the sun's electromagnetic field also plays a part. But is much more stable and predictable. With right application of terrestrial electromagnetic force we could even stabilize the effects of the sun.

All our products need to be self contained. The power grid redeveloped. Carbon is only at fault so far as it is used to produce electromagnetic fields in generation of electricity. And that carbon does make the air more conductive.

Professional Scientists today are tools of the ruling class. Those making innovations are set aside and passed over in importance to pseudo scientific Pursuit.

I want to believe you but unfortunately I'm a moron. WHAT DO?

Choices :

learn not to be a moron and study electromagnetism in hopes of convincing others.

Learn electromagnetism and prepare for coming Ice Age and emerge as dominate power (a la Egypt)

Do nothing and allow fate to decide what happens.

>including anciently as ancient
>anciently as ancient

This is so retarded that it belongs in /x/

Where should I start from? Is there an electromagnetism for dummies kind of thing?

WTF!.
This mean my electric car is worse for climate change than my Stanley Steamer?

>I am very smart

Things sound dumb when you butcher. The sentence in which they belong.

One.

This might sound reasonable but I suspect it isn't, but make the thread a couple of times again after work hours to be sure.

Not really.
The magnetic effects of an electric car won't be nearly as high as those of cellular masts, power lines, the wireless, satellite communications and all those public WiFi hotspots.

finally an electric universe bro around here

Yes. Outside the carbon influence in making air more conductive. With electromagnetic shielding on power generation, grid, and car it can be good.

Yeah, ir all depends which way the solae wind is blowing.

Electric universe?

I've come to a lot of conclusions myself in past few weeks after reverse engineering Egyptian technology and what the implications meant in terms of historical climate change

Absolutely plays a huge part. We can learn to even counter act solar variations

Your mathematical pseudoscience has no place here. You are supposed to formulate arbitrary equations based on your presumptions and then look for data that fits those equations (ignoring all other data) and then accuse everybody who disagrees with you of being a big oil shill.

Physicist checking in. I was recently on a work related lecture trip and there we were also provided with talks by people investigating solar influences on our climate. I was able to take a picture of one of their relevant slides (pic related). Sorry for the bad quality, but everything should be readable.

They basically admit that all the research in climate change so far focused on greenhouse gasses with medium understanding about ozone. They admit they barely have a clue about the rest and couldn't even give comprehensive estimates... i.e. they now about the relevant gasses in our atmosphere but know jack shit about the rest.

They even went complete apologetic before their presentations saying "oh please don't misunderstand us, we are not climate change deniers but".... even there, the social shaming stigma is there and this were top of the line researchers on the topic, building their own satellites etc.

>tldr: we know a lot about atmospheric gasses in regards to climate change but jack shit about all the other factors
>"deniers stigmata" found even within top of the line researchers.

What technology did you reverse engineer? The Babylon battery?

That's projection. It's what climate science does everyday with carbon

NO-U
You're a white male
Be sure to watch the Star Trek discovery premier.

Giza, djed, and anhk . Still investigating purpose of was and what innovation Moses made in switching from granite conductors to some sort of conductive fabric

Thanks for insight!

>ancient technology used by early humans caused last ice age

Star trek is shit

Very interesting mate, thanks for sharing. I'm probably saving this as a redpill for later.

Also, nice digits.