a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
imgur.com/a/ym8eh
imgur.com/a/sFK89
imgur.com/a/8Dn15
imgur.com/a/eJelD
imgur.com/a/uyxjd
i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting anything cute of Tharja please.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a bikesuit that's unzipped from the front with nothing underneath; like this:
i.imgur.com/971yqZa.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (see second image in second row of reference).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Requesting Rias cosplaying as Lucifer, Amira (Limit Break), Danua, or Jeanne d’Arc from Granblue Fantasy, since I’ve started playing it recently. I’m also open to any other character suggestions, if the aforementioned four don’t appeal to you and you’d prefer to draw her cosplaying as a different character.
Lucifer: i.imgur.com/NZ8p2qP.jpg
Amira (Limit Break): imgur.com/a/o3gD8
Danua: imgur.com/a/zf81N
Jeanne d’Arc: i.imgur.com/ZngbACJ.png

Alternatively, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered finally got its Western release on Tuesday and I’d love to see Rias wearing a Gallian Military Uniform.
Gallian Uniform references: imgur.com/a/2Q4YE

Or Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Any SI/kisekae related stuff would also be incredibly appreciated. Her outfit can be her regular school uniform or just some cute casual clothes of your choice.
kisekae image: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, standing in front of a mirror and brushing her messy hair in the morning.

u.pomf.is/ighlgi.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Good morning. Requesting please Orihime
wearing the outfit of Silent Magician i.imgur.com/TZAsGjj.jpg
playing video games
smashing something with her head
wearing a sling bikini and being pet on her head
wearing glasses and reading manga or studying
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Maka wearing Luluco's Space Patrol Suit doing anything cute like trying to place the viewer under arrest!

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Gazer as a magical girl.
Or dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, preferably without the plague doctor mask.
Crystal Sage Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something spring related, or something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.
Something like matching outfits might be nice as well, or dressed as most any souls-series boss pair.

Good morning or afternoon, as always I hope everyone had a great week!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more specific, I would like to request her being shy or embarrassed cutely.
Something like, Akari blushing and hiding behind a book for example?

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

You are a real fucking piece of shit.

Hello again everyone! I hope everyone survived finals week!

This week Vincent requester and I would like to request a crossover!

Specifically we would like to see an outfit swap: Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. obviously they'll be a little small for him, and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)

Whether Madotsuki or Vincent get the ram horns is up to the drawfriend, I think either would be cute! I would like to see them on Madotsuki though

Requesting Ryuushi in a white wedding dress while holding a bouquet of red roses, please.

Anything else pretty of her would be lovely as well.

Mornin' everyone, this weekend I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as the female protagonist from Pokemon Sun and Moon, either commanding a Rowlet to attack or with a Rowlet perched on her arm similar to the pose below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/kcH7uGV.png
>SM Protagonist Reference: i.imgur.com/2jm1YNU.png

Or, I'd like to request her wearing the bikini below either eating a Popsicle or applying sunscreen/lotion to her arms.
Bikini Reference: i.imgur.com/QvrwSDk.jpg

Or, her wearing Honoka from Love Live's cheer leading outfit while being posed similar to the reference below.
>Cheer Leader Reference: i.imgur.com/rLEQnwx.jpg
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/f2t4JTT.jpg

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her dressed as Mei from Overwatch, optionally blasting her freeze ray. (Refs: imgur.com/a/SlT13)
-her co-piloting Kirby's new mech with Kirby from the recently released (broke street date, iirc) Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
-her sleeping on the back of a Feraligatr
If you have a better/cuter/cutelewd idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And remember, don't lose hope!
Also, here's my SI, in case you'd like to draw it with her: (imgur.com/lu3sPxk)

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please!

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Rin in white low-rise jeans.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see a version of this picture but with Erza. Http://i.imgur.com/woaoukw.jpg
Alternatively, she could be smiling to the viewer, with her head tilted and resting against the back of her hand.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satuski Kiryuuin wearing some casual spring/summer outfit, anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, her lying around admiring her wedding band.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Shion drying/brushing her hair after a bath or her dressed as Shauntal from pokemon black and white.
Shauntal ref: imgur.com/a/pvt6K
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Whoops, wrong image.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters waking from a nice, long rest with unkempt bedhair, please.

Alternatively, requesting Mimi's super strength getting in the way of every day activities or her work as a News Reporter and her being extremely sullen or pouty about it!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Tejina doing a magic trick!

Would any other waifus like to be a volunteer?

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Something heartwarming Mother/Family Day related
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Thank you for drawing her! I am sorry that i couldn't anymore.
I wish you everything great.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a pokemon of your choice!
here are a few ideas if you want them
About to use a spray bottle on a very nervous Sudowoodo
Swimming with a Lanturn, it's light illuminating the dark water
Giving a berry to a Wooper
or anything else with any one you like, thank you and have a good weekend
nothing violent/gory/lewd please

Requesting Hibiki leading user around somewhere by the hand.

Hi there. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose.

Alternatively have her drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png) or her wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg), other than those suggestions I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, and will be very appreciated. Have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her wearing any armor of your choice while overlooking an old battlefield. Tattered banners and discarded weapons optional.

Anything else would also be greatly appreciated.

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Sakuya being a loving mother, or maybe sewing a cute plush of an animal.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is fine within reason.

As always I'm off to work and I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks if you consider.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki dressed as a princess, complete with a crown or tiara, like this:

u.pomf.is/dmmokf.jpg
u.pomf.is/ytttdg.jpg

Or for a change of pace, Ai dressed as Xena the Warrior Princess

u.pomf.is/mqfaeh.jpg
u.pomf.is/kxedqb.jpg
u.pomf.is/lqlmos.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hello everyone!

Requesting Levochka wearing the same silly glasses as his seiyuu right there 3DPD warning, obviously: pbs.twimg.com/media/CgiHqvTUgAIaewW.jpg:orig

Alternatively and still on the same subject, it would be nice to see him wearing Bellri Zenam's outfit because same voice. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/pugzbr.jpg

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as long as he's happy, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Good Morning!
Requesting my husbando, Law doing anything cute or romantic would be fantastic.

Specific ideas for this week:
- Wearing comfy summer clothing and sunglasses
- Dressed in casual clothing like hoodie, shirt, and jeans maybe on a date to the movies

- I've never really had somewhere that felt like home, so something of him welcoming me home would be really sweet. Maybe sitting at a doorstep or something like that.
- Telling me that he'll see me soon.
As always, if he's wearing a wedding band, that would make it all the better.

Feel free to ask questions, have a good weekend!

Good morning Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing those round, swirly-lens stereotypical 'nerd glasses' and doing cute nerd things! Bug catching in summer clothes, using a laptop outside, or pulling a gaming all-nighter in the dark are some ideas, but it can be anything! The glasses can be solid or partially transparent, also.

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku lying on her back naked, but with a variety of fruits/veggies/meats/cream/etc. artistically covering her body, nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
Smiling with a bit of blush would be ideal, and possibly saying something relevant like "Enjoy your meal

I will never understand why the requests here are paragraphs of text.

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami. If you'd like to draw something specific, I'd love to see him dressed as Matsuo Mikazuki. i.imgur.com/5lTeLYa.png

Take it easy and hope you have a pleasant weekend.

I always seem to miss you.
Does your email not accept mail from yahoo or something?

Requesting Ryuko!

Dressed as Ayano from Kagerou Project: i.imgur.com/BmjRa0h.png

Or in the Vividred School uniform: i.imgur.com/2qkzBEb.jpg

Or anything cute is absolutely fine.

Your husbando is edgy

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Next week-end will have my own birthday AND mother's day on the same day, May 29th
I actually don't know what to request that would combine both celebrations, and we don't have any daughteru so that's a little bit tricky. Maybe something festive including a cake and her with a loli version of herself. Feel free to surprise me with any original idea. If you pick that request you have the whole week to work on it, so no pressure. My email is in my ref if you have any question.

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Sleepy, or berating me for staying up so late

Hi WWD, and a great weekend to everyone. I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka, anything would be wonderful. Lewd is fine too.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her sitting on a larger man's lap, smiling happily.
Or perhaps stretching right after waking up, wearing a camisole.

If you like them, one of these poses would also be wonderful:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Also, I'm generally open to suggestions, if there are any.

Many thanks in advance, for anything that might come up.

Drawfags have mentioned they like variety.

I'd like to request something birthday-related, since Tsubasa's birthday is on the 25th. I don't really have a specific pose in mind, so feel free to draw whatever related to the theme, as long as it's not upsetting.
She's going to be 20 years old, by the way.

Thank you in advance for considering and have a nice weekend.

I was hoping you'd show up again! Ghostmail seems to have been having issues lately, might as well just drop a different one. [email protected]

Nice.

Wouldn't drawfags look for other requests that would suit their likes?

Some also have preferred girls to draw.

Requesting Furude Rika striking a crossarmed gunbuster pose, please and thanks.
Or anything cute you like.

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing Fatal Frame bikini i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my Momo in a competition swimsuit, maybe doing warm-up stretches or holding an inflatable tube. Additionally, it'd be neat if she wore swimming goggles on her hair or around her neck. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/MAgXg

I definitely do more than just sorta like it, it's a very endearing drawing. I especially dig the single shoulder plate/half inverness cape combo, it looks snazzy as Hel. The slight wood elf tan and ear rings are wonderful touches.
I'm very thankful for this marvelous drawing, Plato!
I'm incredibly sorry for the very late reply.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas or even her general outfit is just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts/skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Yukari!

telling me, You can do it, or something else encouraging to carry on,

wearing an apron,

or wearing short shorts and a tank top,

or getting all comfy and cosy like at home in casualwear!

Anything else cute and fluffy is cool too

I want to request my husbando wearing your husbando's clothes, but I'd feel weird using a reference with someone else's husbando on it

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request a slighty older version of him (if he was around DIU). But If you're up to draw some SI interactions, something cute like user trying to kiss him while standing on tip-toes and still failing because he's taller or hugging him from behind would be amazing. Ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png But anything as long as he's happy is also great as always. Have a nice weekend and good luck!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, or her playing a round of golf.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Hey everyone. I'd like to request Dolce dressed as Remilia Scarlet from Touhou (i.imgur.com/E4R9JYZ.png). Other ideas could be her casting a spell of some kind or holding a picnic basket while on a walk. Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting *Hyun-ae sewing herself a dress

Go ahead, I don't mind. Who is he? We could always do an outfit swap, if you'd prefer.

Requesting Hisui wearing lingerie cat cutout is fine too.

Requesting my dear Ion, putting on, adjusting or just wearing a pilot suit of any sort would be great, also inside the cockpit of a mech would be amazing. Anything else is ok, particularly of him wearing more casual clothes, thanks!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally POV hand-holding, but anything else is fine too.

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform..

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Anything nonlewd is appreciated.

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

Oh what a wonderful morning to love and to be loved. The summer of love is almost upon us, let the summer swell with the feelings of love. The countless ways in which my love spreads, all in the name of my King. How wonderful she is, how beautiful she is, how noble she is, all the amazing things about her just make me love her more and more. This love is for my King is contagious, dare I say, infectious. I can love no one better than my King, all of her is mine to intake. Through she tries to hide it, all of her feminine charms and wiles has conquered my body, mind, and heart.

Is that supposed to be a request

Ok kool but wats ur request.

It's supposed to be obnoxious.

It is heartfelt emotion, I have neither a request but my only desire is to see my King drawn. For one such as my Lord Arturia, just seeing her smiling back at me is enough. Even now my heart is shaking, my chest heavy with feeling.

>these guys

Requesting some wholesome tears from my beloved Clione. All I want to do is see her cry and sob, I want to see her despair and depression.

I think he wants someone to draw Saber, kind of like how he has always done.

He doesn't really have a request because there's that much Saber art, and he'll get at least two pictures no matter what.

>WoL
Okay, now if this weekend goes nice It proves my hypothesis of you making weekends better

Hi everyone! I am requesting Deedlit on a picnic with user in the park, wearing anything nice and casual.
Alternatively, I would like to see her rock-climbing in a shirt and short-shorts.
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Doesn't change how grating his posts are.

We get it, you can use a thesaurus and flowery speech. Give the gimmick a rest already.

Requesting something cute of my dear yumi.if it could be something involving her friends or just some basic sol things like painting her nails or doing some basic house chores, it would be great.
Alternatively something involving Tira's ringblade from soul calibur would be wonderful as well.

And I'll be driving most this weekend so if I'm late with a response or don't see something I apologize in advance.
Thank you and have a nice weekend everyone.

Forgot to say: Anything cute/lovey-dovey/comfy is much appreciated!

Gmorning, requesting Shinjiro Aragaki either dressed in Zack Fair's attire, kicking down a door, or sleeping in a hammock somewhere peaceful.
I'd appreciate anything cool or handsome as well, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.
So sorry I missed this; it was after I left for work and by the time I checked the thread it was already dead.
I hope you're still around to know that it's wonderful, the colors you used are very charming and give it a bright feel. Thank you so much for taking the time to color it, though it wasn't necessary, I greatly appreciate the effort. I hope you had/have a great week.

Drawing of the week already, right here.

Fuck off assholes.

Reply with your waifu + a style of braided hair. Three slots. I'll try to get them done this weekend.

Requesting my husbando, Rui, cosplaying your or another waifu/husbando, or a red glasses wearing character. Or an outfit swap with my SI: a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Some red glasses characters I like are Kuriyama Mirai, Akemi Homura, Otako, Irabu Ichiro, Makinami Mari, Shigure Kasumi, Tanaka Asuka. If you have another character in mind, please ask.
Otherwise, something cool with Rui in a business suit. Can be either a women's or men's suit.
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Can you show us that you're at least legit?

How?

post art

Requesting my waifu wearing a sundress and hat while playing near a beach shore.
imgur.com/a/ym8eh

Starting summer early, requesting waifu in this stylized sling-one-piece
imgur.com/a/sFK89

If not, her in Rei's HDD oufit
imgur.com/a/8Dn15

Alternatively my waifu as Black Hanekawa, or more simply as a catgirl in preferably her lingerie but if someone felt doing pajamas instead, I wouldn't mind.
imgur.com/a/eJelD

Or her in her pajamas underneath the bedsheets similar to these
imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Good morning WWD! I'd like to request Ionasal please!

Preferably one of these:
- Her with my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- In her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit).
- Tron or MMBN style

But of course as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting Minatsu wearing Nagisa's outfit. Preferably with the straps and either of the color schemes is ok. Or alternatively wearing Ionasal's main outfit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Post something you've drawn.

Requesting Cathyl please.

How about Etna with a cascading carousel braid?

Good morning everyone, and happy Friday. I'd like to request my dear Claudia as a cute/dorky vampire or a spooky vampire. Maybe trying to be scary with a cape and a glass of red wine (or tomato juice). Or for something a little darker, Claudia still wearing a cape but with fangs and her face/clothes smeared with blood? Whatever is best! Or if that doesn't work for you, perhaps Claudia dressed up as a little devil to contrast her usual angelic appearance. However, any idea you may have is fine and appreciated all the same.

As always, thanks in advance and enjoy your day today!

Let's try that then.

Each one braided.

Gazer, some kind of braided bun would be cute.

Requesting my waifu Kochou Yoshida having a busty girl problem like the examples shown here.

Does this work? This is everything I've drawn for these threads so far.

Goddamnit, I always feel embarassed posting my own art.

You're fine, and people have signed up.