I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE.

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PUSH THIS SHIT IN EVERYTHING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o
youtube.com/watch?v=3jyzGKXBOxA
denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-man-in-the-high-castle/260880/the-man-in-the-high-castle-season-3-potential-release-date-cast-news-and-more
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/02/worst-box-office-in-25-years-hollywoods-problems-are-permanent-deep/
youtu.be/yt2RSdhwy5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because its Hollywood, you stupid ass. That's what they do.

The real question is why is Hollywood allowed to exist?

oh no, a black man.

Because they're bad people who want white people gone.

Not sure how that's gonna work for them once we're gone, but it won't matter much to me once they kill us all.

Because without ethnonationalism, Whites will not be able to rise up against the Jew, always keeping him in power. To Mongrelize a people makes them easier to control. They have no identity.

because stringer bell is based nigga

S H I T T E D

this

I wonder what they mean by this?

>its all the "based americans" who spread this filth

Literary an ad I saw on my bus stop last week. Notice anything?

i was once a hardcore racist, but ever since ive been playing an old nostalgic game i had a dream where a content creator of said game said racism is stupid and i am no longer racist. i recommend people here have that same dream

im so triggered, senpai. hold me. show anime tiddies

High IQ post.

jews are the eternal cuck .Their propaganda works best on their own women

>no identity
You mean no pre-existing list of who 'should' be hated because of (reason that is no longer applicable in almost every case)? That kind of identity?
Yah, not seeing a problem with that. Your identity can be built around anything.

they should remake brokeback mountain with an all black couple

Based Winslet knows how to win an Oscar

I would do anything to remove the glasses.

That or -- and try REALLY HARD to follow me here -- your attribution is completely wrong and there is no 'propaganda'.

Eh? Novel concept, yah?

Oh look another movie that will fail to get it's money back, just like every other fucking movie this year that isn't called It, Dunkirk or Guardians of the Galaxy 2

I noticed you're poor and take the bus.

oh my god HOLLYWOOD FUCK OFF GET NEW IDEAS, RIPOFF FAGGOTS

People are realizing it though. No one likes blacks. Believe me user there is a reason they staged Charlottesville to A. Make our numbers appear small. Thus making literally everyone feel alone and B. Make us appear violent.

They are also censoring us so we cannot discuss it. White nationalism is cool now. It's still low key but give it a few years and it will be a dinner table talking point

Stop consuming it. Don't watch it. Don't talk about it. Forget it exists. Boom, you're fixed. We all know what (((they)) do. Don't give them your money and live your life in a way that satisfies you. You're welcome.

Because niggers are 10% of the population we have to represent them fairly by giving them 70% of the main character roles because WE WUZ KANGZ and such. Also, Jews are trying to get white women to breed with blacks (who they find unattractive) while the majority of the black population doesn't interact with whites unless they're collecting Gibs, robbing, raping, or murdering whites. Probably less than half of the black population actually interacts with the white population is some semi-constructive manner. The rest are welfare rats and criminals who commit 50+% of the crimes

Buses in Europe are not the same as shitty buses in the US. Everyone takes the bus here.

White man, you're not being replaced. It's all in your head

Thanks man I'll try it out

>jewish women love black cock
notice her nose?

Spotted the spic

no problem man

what a black womans life depended on a white man
or an asians life on a black mans
why is it always white women and black dudes
appalling social enginigring

White wimmin can't resist the
BIG
SLIPPERY
COCK

I'm sick and tired of seeing that nigger in everything to be honest.

There are 1.4bn niggers(1.1bn in Africa and 300mn worldwide but population is set to explode to 2.4bn by 2050) and that is the guy they keep casting.
No wonder his ego is so big that he keeps pushing that he should be James Bond.

Goat fuckers

Anything that will make money, ANYTHING.

>Multikulti is in
>Make a movie that is multikulti
>Multikulti frowned upon?
>Make a movie multikulti in order to create rage watching
>Old WW1 strategy used by arms dealers
>Sell weapons to both sides, profit no matter who wins.

really makes you think

>muh emails
Hillary's emails were an indictment into corruption of trading influence for shekels

>a black man
Nope. Propaganda aimed at pushing a black male white female narrative that has objectively been proven a bad combination when considering offspring. It's propaganda aimed purposefully at deconstructing the white race and specifically by Jews, which are but 2% of our population in case you wondered.

>
>

>I wonder what they mean by this?

Cthulhu fhtagn!

Ia Dagon! Ia Mother Hydra!

haha goddamn that's some good political cartooning

don't like it don't watch it

that picture is cool though

Explain yourselves you racist bigots

Got any shitted image dumps?

no one should be watching tv or movies right now, the civilization is nearing collapse. everyone should be getting to the countryside with their wife and children, buying and training in gun, storing up reserves of food/water/supplies. anyone who is complainign about the propaganda in entertainment might as well accept that they are going to die when the SHTF. yes, we are nearing the collapse stage of a civilization. read Carroll Quigley's "tragedy and hope".

Who gives a shit?

Only male and female niggers, and white women watch tv. So That's their target audience ffs.

How many Asian people do you hear being associated with TV?

Stop getting triggered over films. You're as bad as the feminists getting mad at shit they don't even watch like sports

Because (((they))) hate us. Put your faith in God user, He alone can bring us victory.
Evrope is dead, Hail Evrope!

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

When identity is not formed around ethnicity and religion, it is inevitably formed around consumerism. All other modern "identities" are simply marketing demographics. That is why capitalism works to eliminate ethnic and religious identity, its only opposition. Its why every anti-capitalist movement in history has been integrated with ethnic or religious identity.

Good. Now we can redpill the masses by posting comments on youtube and movie websites about racemix agenda and propaganda.

They just gave you place for exposure of your ideas. Make sure to downvote their trailer on youtube and redpill it with comments.

WAR

Here is their official trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=3jyzGKXBOxA

big suck? big sucky sucky?

It maybe that's their target audience? Dumb people like niggers and women are glued to TV, so that's the audience. It's not a conspiracy

Niggers don't even go up in the mountains let alone participate in outdoor hobbies other than basketball, drive bys, armed robberies and bike thefts

Yeah like the products you buy. Or your favorite sports team. Or the next comic book movie you'll pay to go see. Those are nice acceptable identities goy, not evil ones like blood and soil.

wait till man in the high castle season 3 hits.
the leed female cunt wants to "be a feminist whit in the nazi regime to effect change from with in"
>denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-man-in-the-high-castle/260880/the-man-in-the-high-castle-season-3-potential-release-date-cast-news-and-more

THEY ARE PUSHING THIS SHIT EVERY WHERE
STRONK WOYMN
BBC FOR EVERY WHITE PUSSY

the jews are to blame, when will you amerifats wake up and use your freedum shooters for something besides school shootings

Yeah, but hollyweird is losing money on this kind of crap.

POOD

Comfort yourself in the fact that Hollywood is bleeding money from all this shit failing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

it's only gotten worse.

>took them 20 years to BLACK Rose

I'm very upset by this

I'm not even racist or anything, but I couldn't sit through Black Mirror through the sheer amount of acutely felt forced diversity in it.
Like, it's the goddamn UK. Memes aside, that place is NOT 60% black.

leme guess, the mountain is white men, amirite?

>a fucking chick flick
You wouldn't watch it, even if the male lead was white.

My recent Empire:Total War(With Darth Mod) ended similar to this. I have no idea how the fuck it happened.For some reason, one of the royal family married a Indian muslim and now there are 6 male heirs to the throne.
Yes,I'm mad. My armies are in the Americas and my royal family(who I have no control over, just the government ministers) are being browned.

If it was like CK2, I could just hire a few assassins and be done with it but it doesn't allow that in TW anymore not since the days of Medieval 2.

how long will they poke the sleeping lion before we awaken.

destroy the ratings
imdb is the normie guide for movies

it's not that hard to fuck with the hollywood jew

That's not the point you cocksucking faggot. It targets women and brainwashes them into thinking a Black man is what they need.

HP Lovecraft wrote a short story called Shadow over Innsmouth using disgusting half human half fish mixed race monsters as a metaphor for the follies of miscegenation

Funny that that imagery is being used here

Black people are never heroes IRL

Jews have controlled our cultural narrative for a long time and they are getting bolder, but make no mistake, it is about replacing alpha White males.

Calm down spergie, it's just a shitty movie. Make your own movies if you hate this stuff so much. Personally, I think it'd be really funny to remake a historically all-black movie, and recast it as completely white.

Wf are you talking about?

Women like alpha men, and if alpha white men aren't around, then try better step up.

TV isn't changing their preference. Women have liked the same type of men since existence.

The nigger is a doctor any very masculine. He apparently saves (((her))). We should call it a Jewish love story.

Nice strawman.
9/10

lmao this.

Idris Elba is a good actor and a good lookin dude (no homo).

I don't know if this is my type of movie, but the level of instantaneous racism that exists in some of these shitposters is unbelievable. They've been conditioned in the same way leftist crybabies have - "OH NO A WHITE MALE!"

Why are you paying attention to movies in current year

>How many Asian people do you hear being associated with TV?
Hollywood is anti-Asian and racist against Asians. Can you name any Asian oscar-winners? No? But I'm sure you know a bunch of white and more specifically Jewish ones.
God don't real.

did yall know lancelot was black? The Arthurian tale talks about him as tall dark and handsome

Why do you call it a conspiracy, you retard? It's stupidity, and it doesn't sell.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/02/worst-box-office-in-25-years-hollywoods-problems-are-permanent-deep/

This.

And this is just capitalism, and capitalism sells.

It because of whiny white bois like you women associate white men with whiny bitches. So cry more, this surely will change their mind.

Yes and that's because Asians don't watch TV. Asians aren't a target audience

Fuck off shill.

but its overly prevalent, so much so that you have to be willingly retarded to ignore it when its 70% or more of movie pairings

Except that it doesn't sell, you ignorant mouthbreather. Is it so hard to google for 1 minute before posting? What am I saying, a low-IQ ape like you obviously won't be able to manage.

>looks for movies to make self offended
>gets offended

Why don't you just not watch them, then? There's plenty of white male lead movies to watch.... I'm a big boy so I just don't watch movies I don't want to..

Just like in carthage, we will rise up and burn the west(rome). We have done it once. We will do it again.

youtu.be/yt2RSdhwy5k

Black mirror is cape shit tier placative thinking level.

UK might not be but the biggest cities are and they are represented in media and culture the most.

Most people are very suprised when they found out that niggs only make ~15% of the mart sharter population.

Based Howard.

It's called experimentation for duck sake. People try new things. It's called risky capitalism. Right now, kids are all identity politics revolutions so Hollywood thought it might sell

20 and 30 years ago Hollywood was all men in muscles with big machine guns saving notches with boobs. That was the audience.

Shit changes and shit can go experimental. There was terrbible music by 60s experimental bands but they ended up selling in the 70s

hold med at græde sveasvans, det er ikke mandigt.

A ancient north-african caucasoid hannibal, portrayed has a sub-saharan. for god sake.
One day they will claim that the english, the french, the portuguese, the spanish, the italians, or the germans were also africans.

Why would you play the subversive roach game ?

Why would you act like a retard by copying their retardet ways ?
Are you a nigger ?

>niggers
>made to survive in cold harsh northern climates
>saves white woman

Totally makes sense.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with white women dating other species